Windows 10: my printer/fax won't interface with pc. pc won't interface with phone Win 10

Discus and support my printer/fax won't interface with pc. pc won't interface with phone Win 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Dell all-in-one printer can't be used by pc command. wired connection. phone will not upload to pc using wired connection . pc is Dell Inspiron .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tigerlily1172, May 23, 2020.

1. my printer/fax won't interface with pc. pc won't interface with phone Win 10

Dell all-in-one printer can't be used by pc command. wired connection. phone will not upload to pc using wired connection . pc is Dell Inspiron .

:)

tigerlily1172, May 23, 2020

2. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, May 23, 2020
  3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

my printer/fax won't interface with pc. pc won't interface with phone Win 10 [​IMG]

4. tamo Win User

my printer/fax won't interface with pc. pc won't interface with phone Win 10

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

my printer/fax won't interface with pc. pc won't interface with phone Win 10 [​IMG]

Thema:

my printer/fax won't interface with pc. pc won't interface with phone Win 10

1. my printer/fax won't interface with pc. pc won't interface with phone Win 10 - Similar Threads - printer fax won't

2. Why won't my audio interface work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't my audio interface work?: I have a custom built tower computer and im trying to run my XLR microphone through an audio interface. However my computer wont detect my audio interface which is a USB device. I've already tried running through the settings and disconnecting and reconnecting the device...
  3. Why won't my audio interface work?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why won't my audio interface work?: I have a custom built tower computer and im trying to run my XLR microphone through an audio interface. However my computer wont detect my audio interface which is a USB device. I've already tried running through the settings and disconnecting and reconnecting the device...
  4. USB PC interface cable not recognised

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB PC interface cable not recognised: I have a diving database that I need to update which used to work fine when transferring data on my old XP, unfortunately that was many years ago but I now need to begin transferring to my old diving log. The software/old data is all there but when I connect the USB PC...
  5. USB PC interface cable not recognised

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB PC interface cable not recognised: I have a diving database that I need to update which used to work fine when transferring data on my old XP, unfortunately that was many years ago but I now need to begin transferring to my old diving log. The software/old data is all there but when I connect the USB PC...
  6. Flight Simulator 2020 won't work with my audio interface

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator 2020 won't work with my audio interface: I have an audio interface to connect my speakers and record guitars. At first Flight Sim was working fine, but then after a crash, it startet to get stuck on startup whenever I select my audio interface as the output device. It opens the window, I see the loading spinner at...
  7. Deskjet printer on pc won't printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Deskjet printer on pc won't printer: Printer won't printer anymore. I know it is due to settings and apps and husband taking over. When I try to print it goes to Onenote. There is also XPS Microsoft document printer and Microsoft Print to PDF. I haveno use for any of this except my actual printer that will print...
  8. Network Interface Won't Accept "Ethernet" as Name

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Network Interface Won't Accept "Ethernet" as Name: Hello, I was working with someone on their PC and after their attempts to change their Ethernet interface name to simply "Ethernet", Windows threw an error stating that the name was already taken. Currently, they have it set to "Ethernet 1". I went and checked every adapter...
  9. Network Interface Won't Accept New Name

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Interface Won't Accept New Name: Hello, I was working with someone on their PC and after their attempts to change their Ethernet interface name to simply "Ethernet", Windows threw an error stating that the name was already taken. Currently, they have it set to "Ethernet 1". I went and checked every adapter...
  10. Network Interface Won't Accept New Name

in Windows 10 Support
    Network Interface Won't Accept New Name: Hello, I was working with someone on their PC and after their attempts to change their Ethernet interface name to simply "Ethernet", Windows threw an error stating that the name was already taken. Currently, they have it set to "Ethernet 1". I went and checked every adapter...