Windows 10: My printer is not printing properly after changing ink toner

Discus and support My printer is not printing properly after changing ink toner in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My printer is not printing properly after changing ink toner.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by D'Dunlap, Sep 18, 2019.

1. D'Dunlap Win User

My printer is not printing properly after changing ink toner

My printer is not printing properly after changing ink toner.

:)

D'Dunlap, Sep 18, 2019
  2. graycake Win User

Will not print when "Printer out of toner/ink"

I followed the instructions (disconnected then reinstalled the printer) and used the troubleshooter. It says that I should replace the toner/ink. This is the only problem it found. Still, the print quality is fine when I print from other devices.

graycake, Sep 19, 2019
  3. printer not printing properly

Hi John,

I am Dexter, an Independent Advisor. I am here to work with you on this issue.

1. Check your printer's ink/toner cartridge if it's almost empty.

2. You can open a Windows Paint and draw a pic fill with black then print it to test whether it's printed properly. If not, perhaps your ink/toner cartridge got problems, and you'd better change new.

Hope this helps and let me know if I can help you further!

Dexter Lien, Sep 19, 2019
  4. My printer is not printing properly after changing ink toner

Printer Ink Notification

Hello Eleanore,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

If your printer produces blurry, faint, or incomplete printouts, it might be low on ink or toner. Many printers provide status about ink or toner levels directly on the device. To find out, refer to your owner's manual or go to the printer manufacturer's
    website.

Some printers can inform Windows about how much ink or toner is remaining. Here's how to check:

1. Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button, type Devices and Printers and select same from the list.

2. Click a printer.

If the printer is designed to provide ink or toner status, the information should appear in the status area at the bottom of Devices and Printers. You can also double-click a printer to see more information about that printer.

If your ink or toner cartridge needs to be replaced, check your owner's manual or go to the printer manufacturer's website. The company that made your printer knows the best way to change an ink or toner cartridge for your specific model.

Hope this will address your query.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Sep 19, 2019
Thema:

My printer is not printing properly after changing ink toner

1. My printer is not printing properly after changing ink toner - Similar Threads - printer printing properly

2. Help!!! My printer will print but there is not ink on the page???

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help!!! My printer will print but there is not ink on the page???: HELP!! When I print, the paper is blank? I have replaced all of the ink cartridges and ran troubleshooting and still nothing? I am at my wits end!!...
  3. printer not printing properly

printer not printing properly: my printer is not printing PROFILE documents properly - it prints on LANDSCAPE layout https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-not-printing-properly/c199bd71-8445-48f0-a91e-9b8577a603b8
  4. Epson printer WF2530 toner were do you change it

in Windows 10 Customization
    Epson printer WF2530 toner were do you change it: Epson print WF2530 toner were do you change it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epson-printer-wf2530-toner-were-do-you-change-it/882639df-68ab-45c4-b0ac-66005ef15f3a
  5. Printer not printing with ink but acts like it is printing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Printer not printing with ink but acts like it is printing: Printer not printing with ink but acts like it is printing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-not-printing-with-ink-but-acts-like-it-is/673cb265-05cf-453c-93c6-7a0c62156742
  6. Printing with just one toner

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printing with just one toner: I Have a hp colorLaserjet Pro MFP M176n I bought a black toner and thought i could print only with the black toner and the other colours on the limit. But it is not posible because the printer doesn´t let me. How can i solve the problem? When i bought the printer i was...
  7. Printer will not print after replacing color ink cartridge.

Printer will not print after replacing color ink cartridge.: My hp2130 deskjet will not print. I installed a new color cartridge and got one picture printed last night, but today it flashes as though it is out of ink, and the printer will not print at all. I tried another new cartridge but it didn't do any good. Tried turning the...
  8. My HP Envy printer is not printing in black ink.

My HP Envy printer is not printing in black ink.: My HP Envy 5530 printer is not printing in black ink. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-envy-printer-is-not-printing-in-black-ink/aed18bd1-cb10-4fff-bcd5-91a37eac1f99
  9. printer ink

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    printer ink: replaced ink cartridge, now black will not print.. any suggestions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-ink/7266cd77-9b57-40e0-94d5-158b3428e01a
  10. Printer Ink

Printer Ink: While doing printer maintenance, one of the many dialogue boxes that displayed, indicated that my black ink cartridge is full...yet, no black will print. I've done a couple of the cleaning procedures more than once, and STILL no luck. Though this is not a new cartridge,...