Windows 10: My printer is not working and I get the error message "The local print spooler service is...

Discus and support My printer is not working and I get the error message "The local print spooler service is... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My printer is not working and I get the error message "The local print spooler service is not running"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NevilleGutteridge, Jun 15, 2020.

1. My printer is not working and I get the error message "The local print spooler service is...

My printer is not working and I get the error message "The local print spooler service is not running"

:)

NevilleGutteridge, Jun 15, 2020

2. print spooler is not running".

Prior to installing the Windows 10 upgrade my printers (Lexmark X5470 and Canon MG 5520) worked great. Now neither will print, copy, or scan as I receive a message the "print spooler is not running". I went into services, view local services and restarted
    the spooler numerous time, but after each restart, I receive another message "the print spooler is not running". I have downloaded the current software and drivers for the printers, but after restarting the spooler the message still come up "the print spooler
    is not running." There are no error codes associated with the message.

These printers are compatible with Windows 7, 8, and 8.1 Pro, but are they not compatible with Windows 10?

Any help or suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks

Changing the title

Old title – Printer spooler

New title- print spooler is not running".

David G in VA, Jun 15, 2020
  3. Print Spooler error 0x800706b9 printer not enough resources Windows10

I am unable to print anything. I get the error message that the print spooler is not running:

0x000006ba local print spooler service is not running

I attempt to start the print spooler service, and get the cited error:

0x800706b9 not enough resources are available to complete this operation

I have searched for these error messages, and performed all troubleshooting steps that I could find from the previous threads; no success. The print spooler still is not working and will not start.

pseudorandomstring1357, Jun 15, 2020
  4. My printer is not working and I get the error message "The local print spooler service is...

windows could not start the print spooler service on local computer error 0x800706b9

Hello,

I have Windows 10 on the PC. I have problem with windows could not start the print spooler service on local computer error 0x800706b9.

When I try start Print Spooler in servisec.msc(automatic) I received a
    message Windows could not start the Print Spoller on Local Computer.

Windows could not start the Print Spooler service on Local Computer.

Error 0x800706b9: Not enough resources are available to complete this operation.

Can you help me???

I cant use printer, i cant install new printer, What is happened

Thanks?

MarkoSapic, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

My printer is not working and I get the error message "The local print spooler service is...

1. My printer is not working and I get the error message "The local print spooler service is... - Similar Threads - printer working error

2. Print Spooler Service is not running/Print Spooler Service is not starting automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print Spooler Service is not running/Print Spooler Service is not starting automatically: So my print spooler service is not running or starting automatically but when i checked i directly don't have t*** Moved from Spanish Forum ***...
  3. Print Spooler Service is not running/Print Spooler Service is not starting automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print Spooler Service is not running/Print Spooler Service is not starting automatically: So my print spooler service is not running or starting automatically but when i checked i directly don't have t*** Moved from Spanish Forum ***...
  4. Print Spooler Service is not running/Print Spooler Service is not starting automatically

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How do I fix "Print spooler service is not working; print spooler service is not starting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix "Print spooler service is not working; print spooler service is not starting...: How do I fix "Print spooler service is not working; print spooler service is not starting automatically"? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-print-spooler-service-is-not-working/933b0e5f-db69-4f28-a67e-093286458ca0
  6. How do I fix "Print spooler service is not working; print spooler service is not starting...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix "Print spooler service is not working; print spooler service is not starting...: How do I fix "Print spooler service is not working; print spooler service is not starting automatically"? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-print-spooler-service-is-not-working/933b0e5f-db69-4f28-a67e-093286458ca0
  7. How do I fix "Print spooler service is not working; print spooler service is not starting...

8. Local print spooler service is not running

Local print spooler service is not running: I have an error message when printing, and this only started since the last Windows 10 update a few days ago. It says "The local print spooler service is not running. Please restart the spooler or restart the machine." I have stopped, then restarted the spooler. I have...
  9. printer offline and print spooler errors

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    printer offline and print spooler errors: recent updates have caused problems printing Is there a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-offline-and-print-spooler-errors/9af882cd-be99-4d89-95f6-d4ee3343da1b
  10. "Windows cannot connect to the printer. Local print spooler service is not running. Please...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Windows cannot connect to the printer. Local print spooler service is not running. Please...: I am running Windows 10, and I have installed all available updates through 10/04/2019. Since installing 2019-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64-based Systems (KB4524147) on 10/4/2019, I have been unable to print to either my physical printer or to a...