Windows 10: my printer is printing larger font, even in print to pdf

Discus and support my printer is printing larger font, even in print to pdf in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; About a week ago, my printer started printing things about 135%, which means it cuts off the right edge of everything I print. This is NOT a printer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Paul R. Williams, Jul 7, 2020.

1. my printer is printing larger font, even in print to pdf

About a week ago, my printer started printing things about 135%, which means it cuts off the right edge of everything I print. This is NOT a printer SCALING problem...if I choose a smaller scaling in the print dialog, it makes everything smaller zooms out, but still cuts off the right side of the print file. This phenomenon even applies in "Microsoft Print to PDF" of all things.

I have tried deleting and reinstalling my printer Canon MX922 Series numerous times, and also the print to PDF driver. Nothing changes. I have tried "Restore default font settings" to no avail...it just goes away somewhere and never returns, with no effect.

I hope someone can tell me what's going on here. This was a sudden onset, and I have not knowingly updated anything recently. I could also add that I have been able to print files using my wife's Apple MacBook with no such printing anomalies same printer, also Wi-Fi connected.

:)

Paul R. Williams, Jul 7, 2020

2. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Jul 7, 2020
  3. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Thanks for your help. I was browsing the web the other day and I found a page called FINAL DRAFT. They had a set of instructions for reinstalling the Microsoft Print to PDF utility that worked great for me. Problem solved.

WilliamSturgis, Jul 7, 2020
  4. my printer is printing larger font, even in print to pdf

Print as PDF

Hello,

How can i print any page as PDF[ to save it as pdf and print later]
    [PDFprinter/tinypdf in print option-i had this earlier but after new installation it's gone..]

i dont want to install additional software..any plugin or osmething for same?

Thanks.

freebird_9924, Jul 7, 2020
Thema:

my printer is printing larger font, even in print to pdf

1. my printer is printing larger font, even in print to pdf - Similar Threads - printer printing larger

2. Print to PDF no longer in Printers & Scanners

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print to PDF no longer in Printers & Scanners: Microsoft Print to PDF no longer in Printers & Scanners after I removed it. I am unable to re-add it. I tried rebooting. Then I tried to turn it off on windows features, but it won't turn back on again. What should I do, and if it stops working permanently what workarounds...
  3. Print to PDF no longer in Printers & Scanners

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print to PDF no longer in Printers & Scanners: Microsoft Print to PDF no longer in Printers & Scanners after I removed it. I am unable to re-add it. I tried rebooting. Then I tried to turn it off on windows features, but it won't turn back on again. What should I do, and if it stops working permanently what workarounds...
  4. Printer printing font too small

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer printing font too small: HP printer not printing correct font size from Word or e-mails. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-printing-font-too-small/8c3bf3ac-6deb-414b-ab47-1c1b7fad81a6
  5. print to pdf printer removed unfortunately

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    print to pdf printer removed unfortunately: I unfortunately removed the print to pdf printer. How can i get back or recover that? submitted by /u/sakisakhab [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lhi0g4/print_to_pdf_printer_removed_unfortunately/
  6. microsoft print to pdf cannot select "print directly to the printer"

microsoft print to pdf cannot select "print directly to the printer": microsoft print to pdf cannot select "print directly to the printer", it's grey https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-print-to-pdf-cannot-select-print/dd76e585-e8d5-41ae-836a-160aa4bfd0d8
  7. Printer won't print PDF Files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printer won't print PDF Files: I downloaded Windows 10 update version 2004 yesterday now my Cannon 4820 printer will not print any PDF files from the website or from File Explorer. I have the latest driver for the printer. I ran the printer troubleshooter and was able to print out a test page. What can...
  8. printing, even pdf with windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    printing, even pdf with windows 10: How can I fix my printer spooler, have tried all the fixes on the web, incl going to services.msc - when I look on win32, or what ever it is, there are two lines, and one says flash...
  9. Larger print

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Larger print: I have the Weather Network on my laptop with Windows 10 - it is very small print and I can hardly read it - how do I make this version larger to it is easier to read? Thanks - daisyjan...
  10. Printer (hpdeskjet840c) will not print automatic font

Printer (hpdeskjet840c) will not print automatic font: Hi i have an asus win 10 tower pc and an old printer which used to work fine until recently.basically if i try print a page with automatic font/black the printer appears to print but page is blank as if no ink is used.i know there is black ink as my brother printed the same...