Windows 10: my printer isn't printing

Discus and support my printer isn't printing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Epson WF 2750 printer isn't printing, it doesn't work with windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by glennp88, Dec 11, 2018.

1. glennp88 Win User

my printer isn't printing

My Epson WF 2750 printer isn't printing, it doesn't work with windows 10

:)

glennp88, Dec 11, 2018

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Dec 11, 2018
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Dec 11, 2018
  4. Jan123 Win User

Windows 10 Home Won't Print to Remote Printer

I have three computers.
    Machine 1: Windows 10 pro, has the USB Brother HL-5040 printer
    Machine 2: Windows 10 pro, prints OK to the remote printer.
    Machine 3: Windows 10 home, Used to print, but not anymore (THIS IS THE PROBLEM).
    I’ve tried everything that I can think of, and would appreciate any suggestions.
    I did these steps on Machine 3 that did not work.

1. Remove the printer device.
    2. Add a Printer
    3. The printer that I want isn’t listed
    4. Select a shared printer by name
    5. Browse
    6. Select the displayed Machine 1.
    7. Select the displayed Printer.
    8. Next
    9. Failure “Connect to Printer”.
    10. Add a printer using a TCP/IP address or Hostname
    11. Next
    12. Set Hostname to Machine 2, and set port name.
    13. Detecting TCP/IP Port
    14. Additional Port information required.
    15. Device Type – Standard, Brother Port Server
    16. Next
    17. Detecting the Driver Model
    18. Install The Print Driver
    19. Select Brother and Brother HL-5040
    20. Next
    21. Replace the Current Driver
    22. Printer Name (setting it to HL-5040)
    23. Next
    24. Do not share this printer
    25. Next
    26. You’ve successfully added “HL-5040”
    27. Finish
    Printing on Machine 3 puts the document in the print queue, which reports error printing.
    Printing from Machine 2 to the printer on Machine 1 works perfectly.
    All three machines are in the same HomeGroup. Machine 3 can access the shared files from Machine 1.

Jan123, Dec 11, 2018
Thema:

1. my printer isn't printing - Similar Threads - printer isn't printing

2. My printer won't print

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My printer won't print: Hi here. I have a HP laserjet M1319f MFP and it just stopped working. One moment it was printing the other it wasnt. On the PRINTERS & SCANNERS page it will shows as not connected. I tried turning off and on the printer, i tried removing the device and adding it, and theres...
  3. my printer won't print.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my printer won't print.: My printer won't print. The trouble shooter says the problem is fixed but it still won't print. The problem was supposed to be something caught in queue, but I have repeatedly cancelled all print jobs from the print queue and repeatedly get the message that there is an error...
  4. My printer isn't printing color from my PC!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My printer isn't printing color from my PC!: My printer isn't printing color from my PC, when I copy something on the print comes out in color!!!! what am I doing wrong or how do I change the settings on my PC?...
  5. My printer is not printing

My printer is not printing: I am not able to print anything after getting recent windows 10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-printer-is-not-printing/56586776-2dc0-4ec6-a5a7-792c75bc8df4
  6. My printer does not print

My printer does not print: I have a Workforce 2750 printer, it does not print any files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-printer-does-not-print/0b7be495-0564-402d-915d-ea5a38e1a039
  7. My printer won't print

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My printer won't print: Just before it begins to print, it shifts into "save" and saves instead of prints https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-printer-wont-print/fe14ae27-f31b-4524-a215-655765bfe9d2
  8. My Printer will not print

My Printer will not print: I have a HP serial number CN1B22500Z with a product # CQ877A and I cannot get it to print. It says please load tray, tray IS loaded with paper, it is connected to the internet and it will not print a test paper....
  9. My printer will not print -

My printer will not print -: Hello my printer will not print. It states "my printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem" 0x8007007e can someone please help me fix this, thanks. Nikki...
  10. Printing to My Wireless Printer

Printing to My Wireless Printer: I cannot get my wireless printer to print from my computer. It was working perfectly yesterday, then today it won't work. I keep getting the message, "A problem with this webpage caused Internet Explorer to close and reopen the tab. I've also gotten a message,...