Windows 10: MY PRINTER ONLY PRINT THE ODD NUMBERED PAGES.

Discus and support MY PRINTER ONLY PRINT THE ODD NUMBERED PAGES. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; MY PRINTER ONLY PRINT THE ODD NUMBERED PAGES.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FAYECEASER1, Oct 16, 2018.

1. MY PRINTER ONLY PRINT THE ODD NUMBERED PAGES.

MY PRINTER ONLY PRINT THE ODD NUMBERED PAGES.

:)

FAYECEASER1, Oct 16, 2018

2. Networked Printer: How to print both sides?

Some printers may be duplex but don't support the command over network protocols.

On most printers (no duplexing), printing on "both sides" means print odd pages, user has to change the orientation of said pages, and then it prints even pages. They have a special sequence dedicated to the "both sides" process. If this is the case, after it is done printing odd pages, a dialog should pop up showing you how to put the paper back in and also tell you how to resume printing.

FordGT90Concept, Oct 16, 2018
  3. Networked Printer: How to print both sides?

Strange. I've never heard of duplex problems over network. We have never had such an issue with Xerox or Kyoceras.

You say it is missing odd pages. Often, with duplex printing, due to paper flow and reversing, page (side) 2 prints first, then page (side) 1, then page 4 then page 3 on the second piece of paper, etc.

Watch the paper. Is it being "sucked" back into the printer for the second side? (If is uses this method)... but just not printing it?

If you start printing from page 2 onwards, will it print the odd pages and skip the even ones?

Are you 100% sure it is HP Color LaserJet CP4005dn printer (CB504A) and not the CB503A model that is without the duplex feature? (I ask this question in case you have more than one printer, and they do look identical). Is there some way that the driver was misinstalled on ONE of them: PC or server.

Are you in Windows on BOTH the PC and the server?

Try the Postscript driver.

lemonadesoda, Oct 16, 2018
  4. MY PRINTER ONLY PRINT THE ODD NUMBERED PAGES.

HP printer prints half pages

I'm having a problem printing. Whenever I print a document, my computer will print either

• a blank page
    • a small portion of a page
    • most of a page
    • or (sometimes) a full page
    Then it will repeat the print job, indefinitely, until I cancel it, printing at random items 1, 2, 3, or 4 above.

Also, when I view the print queue, the printer status flickers into "offline" mode, and the print job continuously resets, it appears. Here's a video of it happening:

I'm using Windows 10, with an HP Photosmart C5580 printer. This has been occurring for the past two months, every single time I print. I've reset the print spooler service, re-installed my printer multiple times, used both the "windows update" driver and
    the driver from the HP website. I selected various print processors. I ran the printer troubleshooter, but no errors were detected. Event Viewer shows a couple of errors, recording approximately every 10th occurrence of this, so idk if it's the actual issue.
    Here's the message it shows:

The document Print Document, owned by SYSTEM, failed to print on printer HP Photosmart C5500 series. Try to print the document again, or restart the print spooler.

Data type: RAW. Size of the spool file in bytes: 0. Number of bytes printed: 0. Total number of pages in the document: 0. Number of pages printed: 0. Client computer: \\****. Win32 error code returned by the print processor: 1780. A null reference pointer
    was passed to the stub.

The printer works perfectly well on two other PCs I use, both running windows 10.

Nothing seems to resolve this. It seems like this is an issue with the print spooler, maybe caused by a faulty update?

=storminnorman=, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

MY PRINTER ONLY PRINT THE ODD NUMBERED PAGES.

1. MY PRINTER ONLY PRINT THE ODD NUMBERED PAGES. - Similar Threads - PRINTER PRINT ODD

2. My printer is only printing a quarter of a page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My printer is only printing a quarter of a page: My Printer is only printing half a page* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-printer-is-only-printing-a-quarter-of-a-page/0adba4cd-eae4-4b6e-8de8-b1d501b1c270
  3. My printer is only printing a quarter of a page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My printer is only printing a quarter of a page: My Printer is only printing half a page* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-printer-is-only-printing-a-quarter-of-a-page/0adba4cd-eae4-4b6e-8de8-b1d501b1c270
  4. Printer prints only test page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer prints only test page: My printer only prints test page. I dont have enough knowledge to computer so I will explain it with the best of my experience. The printer works fine before upgrading computer but now it is not working fine. The printer prints test page but when I print using office...
  5. Printer prints only test page

Printer prints only test page: My printer only prints test page. I dont have enough knowledge to computer so I will explain it with the best of my experience. The printer works fine before upgrading computer but now it is not working fine. The printer prints test page but when I print using office...
  6. Printer prints only test page

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Printer prints only half of the pages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer prints only half of the pages: I tried to print today but its blur and it only prints half of the page. I tried to print multiple pages but showing same problem. My printer connection is using cable. I tried to print with my other device, and it prints fine. I also checked if there is a problem with the...
  8. Printer prints only half of the pages

Printer prints only half of the pages: I tried to print today but its blur and it only prints half of the page. I tried to print multiple pages but showing same problem. My printer connection is using cable. I tried to print with my other device, and it prints fine. I also checked if there is a problem with the...
  9. Printer prints only half of the pages

10. Printer prints only part of a page

Printer prints only part of a page: I have an older HP PSC950 printer that had been working just fine, but suddenly started printing only part of page. How do I correct this situation? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-prints-only-part-of-a-page/3fb6bf7d-059f-4fc2-8750-9cc1301db975

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why my MX700 printer only printing odd numbers?

2. why has my printer printed only odd page numbers

3. odd number pages are greyed out in print mode