Windows 10: my printer prints in the smallest type size which cannot read.

Discus and support my printer prints in the smallest type size which cannot read. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have ran HP diagnostics and all passes. I can print fine from Windows Word and from my cell phone. I began last spring about the time Windows 10 was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by YoYo's World, Jan 19, 2021.

1. my printer prints in the smallest type size which cannot read.

I have ran HP diagnostics and all passes. I can print fine from Windows Word and from my cell phone. I began last spring about the time Windows 10 was updated. Anyone have any suggestions. I have played around this issue till about to something away!

:)

YoYo's World, Jan 19, 2021
  2. Jan123 Win User

Windows 10 Home Won't Print to Remote Printer

I have three computers.
    Machine 1: Windows 10 pro, has the USB Brother HL-5040 printer
    Machine 2: Windows 10 pro, prints OK to the remote printer.
    Machine 3: Windows 10 home, Used to print, but not anymore (THIS IS THE PROBLEM).
    I’ve tried everything that I can think of, and would appreciate any suggestions.
    I did these steps on Machine 3 that did not work.

1. Remove the printer device.
    2. Add a Printer
    3. The printer that I want isn’t listed
    4. Select a shared printer by name
    5. Browse
    6. Select the displayed Machine 1.
    7. Select the displayed Printer.
    8. Next
    9. Failure “Connect to Printer”.
    10. Add a printer using a TCP/IP address or Hostname
    11. Next
    12. Set Hostname to Machine 2, and set port name.
    13. Detecting TCP/IP Port
    14. Additional Port information required.
    15. Device Type – Standard, Brother Port Server
    16. Next
    17. Detecting the Driver Model
    18. Install The Print Driver
    19. Select Brother and Brother HL-5040
    20. Next
    21. Replace the Current Driver
    22. Printer Name (setting it to HL-5040)
    23. Next
    24. Do not share this printer
    25. Next
    26. You’ve successfully added “HL-5040”
    27. Finish
    Printing on Machine 3 puts the document in the print queue, which reports error printing.
    Printing from Machine 2 to the printer on Machine 1 works perfectly.
    All three machines are in the same HomeGroup. Machine 3 can access the shared files from Machine 1.

Jan123, Jan 19, 2021
  3. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Jan 19, 2021
  4. my printer prints in the smallest type size which cannot read.

Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Thanks for your help. I was browsing the web the other day and I found a page called FINAL DRAFT. They had a set of instructions for reinstalling the Microsoft Print to PDF utility that worked great for me. Problem solved.

WilliamSturgis, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

my printer prints in the smallest type size which cannot read.

1. my printer prints in the smallest type size which cannot read. - Similar Threads - printer prints smallest

2. Large paper size printing in PDF printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Large paper size printing in PDF printer: Microsoft print to PDF it is only possible to print in ISO-A4 and ISO-A3There are hundreds of request s to add paper sizes up to ISO-A0 from 2017 onWHy still not possible to add paper sizes...
  3. how to resize taskbat to its smallest size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to resize taskbat to its smallest size: how to resize taskbat to its smallest size https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-resize-taskbat-to-its-smallest-size/86933abb-1a30-414a-883e-9dba397e0656
  4. how to resize taskbat to its smallest size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to resize taskbat to its smallest size: how to resize taskbat to its smallest size https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-resize-taskbat-to-its-smallest-size/86933abb-1a30-414a-883e-9dba397e0656
  5. Printer cannot print

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer cannot print: I can use my canon printer , I am unable to print . Documents stuck in print queue with "Error - Printing" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-cannot-print/b6f94196-06c4-4863-9b46-169da6051df6
  6. Printer cannot print

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer cannot print: I can use my canon printer , I am unable to print . Documents stuck in print queue with "Error - Printing" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-cannot-print/b6f94196-06c4-4863-9b46-169da6051df6
  7. Printer cannot print

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. cannot print to my wireless printer anymore

cannot print to my wireless printer anymore: My laptop cannot print to my wireless printer. My ipad and iphone will print to same printer fine. I'm not sure what port I should be using, I switched it for fax, but then didn't remember what it was before. Error message pops up, says ERROR PRINTING on HP ENVY...
  9. I cannot print with my Canon Printer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cannot print with my Canon Printer: I cannot print with my Canon Printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-print-with-my-canon-printer/ebccee43-1724-47aa-9e0b-1887e835be12
  10. Cannot print to either printer

Cannot print to either printer: Have a fairly new Windows 10 laptop purchased 2 weeks ago. After installing the drivers for my two printers one is an HP, the other a Brother, I am unable to print to either printer. Sending a print job or a test print to either printer gives an error. Both printers are...