Windows 10: my printer says printhead is missing or undetected what is wrong?

Discus and support my printer says printhead is missing or undetected what is wrong? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I received a message on my printer that says, "printer head is missing or undetected. What is the problem; the printer mechanism moves from right to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by snoppy 2, Mar 6, 2019.

1. snoppy 2 Win User

my printer says printhead is missing or undetected what is wrong?

I received a message on my printer that says, "printer head is missing or undetected. What is the problem; the printer mechanism moves from right to left as it is suppose to do.

:)

snoppy 2, Mar 6, 2019

2. Printhead

I have HP Officejet 6600, with USB connect. Keep getting "printhead, missing, uncompatible ". I don't think printhead comes out to clean. Tried wet paper towel behind cartridge holder with some ink on wet towel after manually passing cartridge over towel.
    Still getting same message. Printer about 3 years old. My laptop froze a few days ago. I took out battery and reinserted and laptop worked fine. Printhead error came as soon as I started to try to print. Should I get new printhead?

HP on-line unable to solve.

BobKalowes, Mar 6, 2019
  3. DRDNA Win User
    Brother Printer help

Most printers have a printhead cleaning option.

DRDNA, Mar 6, 2019
  4. my printer says printhead is missing or undetected what is wrong?

printing problem

HP suggests this:

HP OfficeJet 6500 Printers - Resolving 'Printhead Problem' or 'Printhead Appears to be Missing or Damaged' Error | HP® Customer Support

Problem with printhead

Solution

• Press the Power button to turn on the printer, if it is not already on.
    • Open the cartridge access door.
    • Remove all the cartridges and place them on a piece of paper with the ink opening pointing up. ...
    • Lift the latch handle on the print carriage until it stops. ...
    • Lift up to remove the printhead. ...
    • Clean the printhead.

Bill Smithers, Mar 6, 2019
Thema:

my printer says printhead is missing or undetected what is wrong?

1. my printer says printhead is missing or undetected what is wrong? - Similar Threads - printer says printhead

2. Missing or failed Printhead

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing or failed Printhead: I am getting the error Message that "The printhead appears to be missing, not detected or incorrectly intalled." I have reset the printer and cleaned the printheads on the 951XL color and 950XL black cartridges. How can I resolve the error message and be able print again. My...
  3. Missing or failed Printhead

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing or failed Printhead: I am getting the error Message that "The printhead appears to be missing, not detected or incorrectly intalled." I have reset the printer and cleaned the printheads on the 951XL color and 950XL black cartridges. How can I resolve the error message and be able print again. My...
  4. Undetectable Virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Undetectable Virus: I am very sure I have a virus as my pc is pretty powerful and things aren't loading as fast as they should be recently, it started with my browser being slower than normal, then lag on games that I don't normally get, then it moved to my task bar taking around 1.5 mins to...
  5. [PRINTER] The printer's name is wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [PRINTER] The printer's name is wrong: HelloI have two printers on the network which are not on a server, you add them in printer and scannerThey have almost the same name but it's the model number and users often confuse them, so I have changed the name directly on the printer's configuration pageWhen they are...
  6. Fix HP Missing or Failed Printhead Error 0xc19a0003

in Windows 10 News
    Fix HP Missing or Failed Printhead Error 0xc19a0003: [ATTACH]A lot of users are unable to print with their HP Printer as when they try to do so, the printer shows Missing or Failed Printhead with error code 0xc19a0003. In this article, we are going to talk about this issue and see what should be done Printerhead is missing or...
  7. What's my wrong?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What's my wrong?: Hello all: After years working of my w10, I feel it has changed something out of my experience. Right now every night before I go to sleep, I do the "Start/Power/Shout Down" Then next morning I open and boot it. The strange thing is: after booting, the speed of...
  8. Windows10 error says module is missing. traced to Samsun printer driver. Now what?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows10 error says module is missing. traced to Samsun printer driver. Now what?: Windows 10 error says module is missing. Traced to Samsung printer driver. Now what? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-error-says-module-is-missing-traced-to/fb9b28b9-62af-4d78-b71f-e6765f738edc
  9. Printhead alignments alway failed. I have Windows 10 and my default printer is a HP...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Printhead alignments alway failed. I have Windows 10 and my default printer is a HP...: 3 days ago the printer stopped printing in color. I changed the Printhead, installed new HP cartridges and still no printed pages. The test pages showed that an alignment was required. I have been trying to solve the problem without success. I must have aligned the...
  10. What is wrong with my printer after upgrade to 10, please help?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What is wrong with my printer after upgrade to 10, please help?: It's an hp officejet pro 8500. It told me welcome back when I downloaded new driver and everything. I love windows 10 so far. I upgraded for my mom and I. All her files were transferred from 8.1 to 10, I even saved them on a flash drive just in case. I didn't even think about...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my printer says missing print head

2. missing or failed printhead 6600