Windows 10: my printer won't communicate with my computer and I can't access Skype.

Discus and support my printer won't communicate with my computer and I can't access Skype. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; technical help PLEASE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JanCrews, Jan 30, 2020.

1. JanCrews Win User

my printer won't communicate with my computer and I can't access Skype.

technical help PLEASE

:)

JanCrews, Jan 30, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Ok...

After update my Windows 10 to 17063.1000 build, skype won´t work...

It open, but if I Start my conversasion with camera, file share or screen share, it crash...

If I try to uninstall anda install again, I give an error...

Any workaround to solve this issue??

*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad

4. my printer won't communicate with my computer and I can't access Skype.

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Jan 30, 2020
Thema:

my printer won't communicate with my computer and I can't access Skype.

1. my printer won't communicate with my computer and I can't access Skype. - Similar Threads - printer won't communicate

2. I can't access my personal computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't access my personal computer: I can't access my laptop anymore I have already my account and password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-access-my-personal-computer/86aced82-5040-4d21-a269-aafa2ed64079
  3. I can't access my personal computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't access my personal computer: I can't access my laptop anymore I have already my account and password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-access-my-personal-computer/86aced82-5040-4d21-a269-aafa2ed64079
  4. Communications between the computer and my printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Communications between the computer and my printer: Split from this thread. A recent update for Windows 11, has affected communications between the computer and my printer. I have spoken with Epson and HP and it is nothing on their end that is causing the issue. I have been directed by them to make contact with MS to correct...
  5. Communications between the computer and my printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Communications between the computer and my printer: Split from this thread. A recent update for Windows 11, has affected communications between the computer and my printer. I have spoken with Epson and HP and it is nothing on their end that is causing the issue. I have been directed by them to make contact with MS to correct...
  6. computer to printer communication

in Windows 10 Customization
    computer to printer communication: computer is printing to a file and not to the actual printer. How to change https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-to-printer-communication/4a5e42e8-33b7-4f59-8f4e-e50e4c33ad4a
  7. Printer and computer not communicating

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer and computer not communicating: How do I determine whether it is the printer or the computer that is not working properly. I ran the printer - Epson WF-3520 - trouble shooter and it says there is not problem. My HP computer tells me that there is a printer error. I have repeatedly done the Wi-Fi setup on...
  8. I can't access my computer.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can't access my computer.: After downloading what was supposed to be "DriverUpdatePlus" from Microsoft I can't access my computer. It won't let me enter my password or respond in any way. Have I made a bad mistake and downloaded a virus, malware or something?...
  9. Printer not communicating

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer not communicating: Hello all! I am a PC enthusiast, I built my PC. I have come across a weird error with my printer. It does communicate with the windows to print things. I would print a packing slip and pdf format but nothing else. I uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers. I have checked...
  10. Can't access my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't access my computer: New computer, set up networking to all the other computers (4) on my network, now trying to map some locations on my computer, click on the computer name and nothing happens, it doesn't expand. Network discovery is turned on as well as file and print sharing. This computer...