Windows 10: my printer wont print correctly

Discus and support my printer wont print correctly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am trying to print 2 different photos on 1 A4 page the 2nd photo always comes out printed with the top and bottom half only with the centre cut out I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SuperShadowass, Apr 2, 2021.

1. my printer wont print correctly

I am trying to print 2 different photos on 1 A4 page the 2nd photo always comes out printed with the top and bottom half only with the centre cut out I have installed new cartridges and the paper alignment is ok. my printer wont print correctly b1b6c0e2-cde5-42a4-8b5d-590b7696835c?upload=true.jpg

:)

SuperShadowass, Apr 2, 2021

2. printer error ' wont print

Hi

Thank you for your assistance. I tried what you suggested but my printer still wont print . It tells me its online & goes to the print page but then I get error message .

any other suggestions?

SharonEllis1, Apr 2, 2021
  3. Jan123 Win User
    Windows 10 Home Won't Print to Remote Printer

I have three computers.
    Machine 1: Windows 10 pro, has the USB Brother HL-5040 printer
    Machine 2: Windows 10 pro, prints OK to the remote printer.
    Machine 3: Windows 10 home, Used to print, but not anymore (THIS IS THE PROBLEM).
    I’ve tried everything that I can think of, and would appreciate any suggestions.
    I did these steps on Machine 3 that did not work.

1. Remove the printer device.
    2. Add a Printer
    3. The printer that I want isn’t listed
    4. Select a shared printer by name
    5. Browse
    6. Select the displayed Machine 1.
    7. Select the displayed Printer.
    8. Next
    9. Failure “Connect to Printer”.
    10. Add a printer using a TCP/IP address or Hostname
    11. Next
    12. Set Hostname to Machine 2, and set port name.
    13. Detecting TCP/IP Port
    14. Additional Port information required.
    15. Device Type – Standard, Brother Port Server
    16. Next
    17. Detecting the Driver Model
    18. Install The Print Driver
    19. Select Brother and Brother HL-5040
    20. Next
    21. Replace the Current Driver
    22. Printer Name (setting it to HL-5040)
    23. Next
    24. Do not share this printer
    25. Next
    26. You’ve successfully added “HL-5040”
    27. Finish
    Printing on Machine 3 puts the document in the print queue, which reports error printing.
    Printing from Machine 2 to the printer on Machine 1 works perfectly.
    All three machines are in the same HomeGroup. Machine 3 can access the shared files from Machine 1.

Jan123, Apr 2, 2021
  4. my printer wont print correctly

Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Apr 2, 2021
Thema:

my printer wont print correctly

1. my printer wont print correctly - Similar Threads - printer wont print

2. printer wont print correctly!!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    printer wont print correctly!!!: Can anybody PLEASE help me with this issue???!!! i have HP OfficeJet 4650 printer/scanner and windows 10 on laptop...the set up print page is printed clean and precise. but when i scan a simple black & white receipt and i try to print....it comes out looking like ****!! ALL...
  3. printer wont print correctly!!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    printer wont print correctly!!!: Can anybody PLEASE help me with this issue???!!! i have HP OfficeJet 4650 printer/scanner and windows 10 on laptop...the set up print page is printed clean and precise. but when i scan a simple black & white receipt and i try to print....it comes out looking like ****!! ALL...
  4. my printer wont print

my printer wont print: Since the lastest update now my printer will not print. I called brother they said call microsoft. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-printer-wont-print/d7a698a5-c0c3-4b54-91c4-41d822cc2e80
  5. Printer wont print.

Printer wont print.: Since the Microsoft update on Wednesday 10.6.2020 my printer will no longer print, the printer is installed and set as my default & I can still scan documents to my computer but not print from the computer. The printer will also copy so it's looking like something was altered...
  6. panasonic printer wont print

panasonic printer wont print: printer is in error state googled this and reports back check paper plenty of paper check ink but toner ok check paper jam but its clear check usb cable tried front usb port still not printing although prints in win7 and can scan and print from printer controls but...
  7. printer error ' wont print

printer error ' wont print: I am getting an error message 0x80040154. I use a Canon MG5300 any ideas why it wont work ? It did yesterday . Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-error-wont-print/c5239d58-993b-4da8-8370-2ccd19d32380
  8. printer wont print in color

printer wont print in color: I have a HP Envy 7640 printer that copies great in color but when I try to send pictures or print anything in color from my computer it all is in black and white. Hsow can I correct this?...
  9. printer wont print

printer wont print: My Epson printer has been sitting for quite a while. I put new ink in it. It just wont print. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/printer-wont-print/99f8c35f-a26d-4fa4-8501-5428e7320e54
  10. Printer wont print

Printer wont print: My printers(2 different printer) wont print. They were both working fine before but i think after one of the windows update, it changes something. Both printer are recognize by my pc and one of my printer can still scan but they both wint print. So i tried ti do a...