Windows 10: My printer

Discus and support My printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My printer has been rendered useless, obsolete when one of the last microsoft updates were done. I cannot use it to print anything from my computer. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DarleneGoldade, Aug 1, 2020.

1. My printer

My printer has been rendered useless, obsolete when one of the last microsoft updates were done. I cannot use it to print anything from my computer. I didn't ask for this to happen and I think that microsoft should replace my printer. Let me know how this can be corrected?

:)

DarleneGoldade, Aug 1, 2020

2. Printer

Hi Rodrigo,

I am sorry to know that you are having issues with Printer.

What and all steps have you tried so far?

Restart the computer and check.

Also, check for Windows updates.

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.

• Click on Hardware and Sound.

• Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Printer

Hi Brenda,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I suggest you to use these steps and check:

• Press Windows/Start key.
    • Type Devices and Printers and then tap or click Devices and Printers.
    • Press and hold or right-click the printer you want to use, and then tap or click
      Set as default printer.
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Aug 1, 2020
  4. My printer

connecting laptop to Office jet G55 printer

Hi Luisa,

To help you with your concern regarding the printer, let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer for the steps on how to connect your printer to your computer. Please follow the steps on how to contact the manufacturer:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

My printer

1. My printer - Similar Threads - printer

2. With new Win10 updates and HP driver updates printer wouldn't connect and new driver won't load

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    With new Win10 updates and HP driver updates printer wouldn't connect and new driver won't load: With new Win10 updates and HP driver updates printer wouldn't connect and new driver won't load [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/with-new-win10-updates-and-hp-driver-updates/f9819c02-a2cd-4d6b-b600-f725b12e2784
  3. Printer saving PDF

Printer saving PDF: When I scan a document with my Canon printer Cannon Pixma MG 3022 Serial # KLBU 70940 and save a PDF file to a destination folder in Documents the application places a SUB FOLDER with the current date in the destination folder, which I do not want. this sub folder option is...
  4. Can't scan from my printer since recent W10 update

Can't scan from my printer since recent W10 update: I and several others here can not scan any longer sine a recent W10 update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-scan-from-my-printer-since-recent-w10-update/70fccfc6-06f6-491c-9f25-89eb93c0615b
  5. recent updates have stopped printer from working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    recent updates have stopped printer from working: I use my printer daily for work. Just before last weekend I developed printer issues. I did the whole remove printer, reinstall, check drivers, maintenance etc, nothing. Searched online and see it was an update issue. Thing is, I updated to v. 2004 in part of my effort...
  6. Wireless IR signal to a printer

Wireless IR signal to a printer: I have a HP Laserjet 5P and I'm running Windows 10. I want to be able to send a wireless signal to print. How can I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-ir-signal-to-a-printer/f2f7c87d-e1ed-4fc2-9380-79b75e606068
  7. Epson XP-345 printer works but not scanner

Epson XP-345 printer works but not scanner: Windows 10 1903 1836. About 3 days ago I went to use my printer but it wasn't 'seen' on the network and I also noticed that there were no printers showing in Device Manager. I'm not at all sure how I got the printer to work but it was something to do with default printer....
  8. Can't Get Any Printer to Run on my win 10 Alienware laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't Get Any Printer to Run on my win 10 Alienware laptop: Hello everyone, I recently got an HP LaserJet Pro 400 M401 printer. Upon hooking it up to my Alienware 17 R5 laptop via USB it connects instantly with no issues. However, if I want to print a document the job goes into the printer queue and then instantly disappears without...
  9. Printer won't work anymore.

Printer won't work anymore.: First of all, I'd like to express my heartfelt appreciation to Microsoft's amazing coding crew for being able to force their way into my laptop despite my settings for "NO AUTOMATIC UPDATES" and disabling my print function. The laptop is a simple HP15 Notebook - nothing...
  10. printer error 0x8007007e

printer error 0x8007007e: My printer isn't working properly. there's a notice of error "0x8007007e". my printer is manufactured by Brother and following their troubleshooter they direct me to a folder called "x64old" in order to find a file called "printer config.dll". this folder doesn't exist on...