Windows 10: My prior question has been locked, but I have a solution now.

Discus and support My prior question has been locked, but I have a solution now. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; In Feb I posted a question about a technical issue I was having and still have:Network Location SMB NAS unavailable from cold boot, only works after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AlHolden, Jun 26, 2021.

1. AlHolden Win User

My prior question has been locked, but I have a solution now.

In Feb I posted a question about a technical issue I was having and still have:Network Location SMB NAS unavailable from cold boot, only works after warm restartI have since discovered a workaround, and wanted to update the original post to help others. But the original is "locked" now.Question 1: Why?Question 2: How do I unlock it?

:)

AlHolden, Jun 26, 2021
  2. rmanasa Win User

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Jun 26, 2021
  3. Lock vs Login screen screenshot

You can use your own image of any background and just go to settings/personalize/lock screen and click on browse as in the image below. It should make whatever picture you use as the Lock Screen

My prior question has been locked, but I have a solution now. [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Jun 26, 2021
  4. My prior question has been locked, but I have a solution now.

lock screen error

Hi Jeanna,

We need to gather more information for us to provide the best solution to your lock screen concern. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Which build and version of Windows are you using?
    • Have you made any changes prior to the issue?
    • What are you trying to fix in the lock screen?

Regards.

Robelene Win, Jun 26, 2021
Thema:

My prior question has been locked, but I have a solution now.

1. My prior question has been locked, but I have a solution now. - Similar Threads - prior question has

2. My computer has been locked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer has been locked: My computer has been locked saying that a virus has been detected also saying that somebody has accessed my IP address and potentially is using it for identity fraud is the number one eight eight nine 270786 a legitimate number to call for Microsoft support...
  3. My computer has been locked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer has been locked: My computer has been locked saying that a virus has been detected also saying that somebody has accessed my IP address and potentially is using it for identity fraud is the number one eight eight nine 270786 a legitimate number to call for Microsoft support...
  4. How do I answer a question that has been locked that shouldn't have been locked, so that I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I answer a question that has been locked that shouldn't have been locked, so that I...: How do I answer a question that has been locked that shouldn't have been locked, so that I can ensure the answer is in the threat to help people?This question asks how to mute microsoft to do...
  5. How do I answer a question that has been locked that shouldn't have been locked, so that I...

How do I answer a question that has been locked that shouldn't have been locked, so that I...: How do I answer a question that has been locked that shouldn't have been locked, so that I can ensure the answer is in the threat to help people?This question asks how to mute microsoft to do...
  6. My account has been locked

My account has been locked: Hi all I tried to sign in to my outlook account this morning and I get this message: Your account has been lockedWe’ve detected some activity that violates our Microsoft Services Agreement and have locked your account.Unlocking your accountChoose Next and we'll send a...
  7. My account has been locked

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My account has been locked: Hi all I tried to sign in to my outlook account this morning and I get this message: Your account has been lockedWe’ve detected some activity that violates our Microsoft Services Agreement and have locked your account.Unlocking your accountChoose Next and we'll send a...
  8. My account has been locked

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. My account has been locked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My account has been locked: Hello Everyone, This is Sagnik I think that my account had been hacked and now, it has been locked. This is the account which I use for various activities since I am a student. All files and folders of mine are there. I cannot report any loss of files at the moment. My...
  10. my account has been locked

my account has been locked: I need help because my account is locked and I did nothing wrong! Please help I have no phone number to verify it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-account-has-been-locked/65d31fea-0038-4698-9fb8-b6f46062228c