Windows 10: My problem is as follow: USB drives shown as devices without real manufacturer, i have...

Discus and support My problem is as follow: USB drives shown as devices without real manufacturer, i have... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi to everybody! I think all started after the last windows update, have any idee of what is the problem? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by stefan tudor, Nov 9, 2019.

1. My problem is as follow: USB drives shown as devices without real manufacturer, i have...

Hi to everybody!

I think all started after the last windows update, have any idee of what is the problem?

My problem is as follow: USB drives shown as devices without real manufacturer, i have... 062bb2c2-9d94-42b7-bf81-4087fcbcf018?upload=true.png

:)

stefan tudor, Nov 9, 2019
  2. Dice Vil Win User

unknown device USB

Hi Ali,

In most cases, this issue can be caused by either an unstable/ corrupt USB controller or your computer's drivers need to be updated.

For us to isolate the possibilities, we suggest that you perform the following troubleshooting steps in succeeding order:

• Connect your USB drive to a different port. Alternatively, try to connect it to a different PC.
    • Connect a different USB drive to your PC.
    • Unplug your USB drive and restart your system. Afterwards, plug it in and see if it works. If the same issue occurs, perform a complete shutdown and wait for a few minutes before turning it on again.
    • Update your drivers.

If you find that the USB drive still doesn't work even after performing all these suggestions, this is most likely pointing to a hardware issue. Thus, it would be best to get in touch with your device manufacturer for a thorough check of the device.

If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to post back and let us know.

Dice Vil, Nov 9, 2019
  3. Gino Des Win User
    USB flash drive not shown on "This PC", but shown on "Divice Manager".

Hello,

To help us isolate the cause of this issue with your USB flash drive, we would like to know the following information:

• Do you receive any error message when inserting the flash drive?
    • Do you see any error related to the flash drive in the Device Manager?
    • Have you tried inserting the flash drive in other USB ports on your computer?
    • Have you successfully accessed the flash drive in the past?

In the meantime, let's run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. This troubleshooter will find and fix hardware issues on your system. To run it, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Troubleshooting, and click on
      Troubleshooting
      from the results.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Under Device, click Hardware and Devices to start the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your reply, and keep us updated with the status of the issue.

Gino Des, Nov 9, 2019
  4. My problem is as follow: USB drives shown as devices without real manufacturer, i have...

USB Device - No Media

Hi Huw,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter

Follow these steps to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + X and click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall the USB drivers

Uninstall and reinstall the USB drivers from device manager follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • Search for USB Drivers and expand it.
    • Right click on the USB Drivers and select
      Uninstall
    • Restart the Computer.
    Also install the latest USB drivers from the manufacturer’s website.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

My problem is as follow: USB drives shown as devices without real manufacturer, i have...

1. My problem is as follow: USB drives shown as devices without real manufacturer, i have... - Similar Threads - problem follow USB

2. USB device not shown in Device and dives under This PC , Shown in Device and printers but...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB device not shown in Device and dives under This PC , Shown in Device and printers but...: When i connect the USB drive to the USB port the details of USB not shown in the File explore or in 'This PC', but it is shown in Device and printers But cannot get access to the files inside the USBneed a help to recover the files inside USB...
  3. USB device not shown in Device and dives under This PC , Shown in Device and printers but...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB device not shown in Device and dives under This PC , Shown in Device and printers but...: When i connect the USB drive to the USB port the details of USB not shown in the File explore or in 'This PC', but it is shown in Device and printers But cannot get access to the files inside the USBneed a help to recover the files inside USB...
  4. USB device not shown in Device and dives under This PC , Shown in Device and printers but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. My camera is not working and shows the following error shown in image. I have updated all...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My camera is not working and shows the following error shown in image. I have updated all...: My camera is not working and shows the following error shown in image. I have updated all the drivers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-is-not-working-and-shows-the-following/0c2b944a-f9e5-471d-be15-3632f574f556
  6. My camera is not working and shows the following error shown in image. I have updated all...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My camera is not working and shows the following error shown in image. I have updated all...: My camera is not working and shows the following error shown in image. I have updated all the drivers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-is-not-working-and-shows-the-following/0c2b944a-f9e5-471d-be15-3632f574f556
  7. I uninstalled my usb headphone from device manager when it was shown as "unknown device"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I uninstalled my usb headphone from device manager when it was shown as "unknown device"...: Hello, Few days ago, I bought a new usb headphone for my pc and connected them. Those were working fine until it wasn't giving any sound output.I restarted my pc and there was a pop-up saying, "usb device is not recognized."I followed a few solutions from various websites...
  8. USB Not Shown

USB Not Shown: My computer is completely up to date. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the USB controllers and restarted the computer as instructions from other questions have explained. Even after all of this, any flashdrive that I plug in to either of my USB ports does not show up on my...
  9. USB drivers for devices without current manufacturer's support.

USB drivers for devices without current manufacturer's support.: My Samsung Blue Ray Disc player and my Hisense 3D Smart TV are no longer recognized due to Microsoft deleting the current drivers for them from your system. The old drivers work fine and were supported until this week when you deleted them from the current support system. I...
  10. Windows Defender real time scanning problem with USB flash drives?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender real time scanning problem with USB flash drives?: Has anybody else had any issues when using USB flash drives with antivirus real time scanning? Today I was putting my flash drive back to factory settings using Diskpart. Everything went as expected until after I completed the full format to FAT32. The last line in Diskpart I...