Windows 10: my problem is that all of my internet browsers edge,opera and chrome are lagging and very...

Discus and support my problem is that all of my internet browsers edge,opera and chrome are lagging and very... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; my laptop is lenovo core i5, 8gb ram, my problem is that all of my internet browsers edge,opera and chrome are lagging and very slow on my windows 10,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AbdelhamidMohammed, Nov 25, 2021.

1. my problem is that all of my internet browsers edge,opera and chrome are lagging and very...

my laptop is lenovo core i5, 8gb ram, my problem is that all of my internet browsers edge,opera and chrome are lagging and very slow on my windows 10, they can not keep up with my typing and unresponsive, i tried to reset my windows 10 and it is failed to solve the problem which appeared suddenly please i need help

:)

AbdelhamidMohammed, Nov 25, 2021
  2. Castiel Win User

Web browsers

Thats not a lot of options. I would only suggest Internet Explorer or Opera. If you are looking for simplicity then IE I guess, but Opera seems like they are making their browser look more like Chrome or the new Firefox.

Castiel, Nov 25, 2021
  3. Naki Win User
    Possible minor bug - Update with both Opera 2x & Google Chrome installed

Strange bug: Running the previous-older version of GPU-Z on Windows 7, 64-bit, SP1 and trying to update GPU-Z. Have Opera 23/24 installed as a 2ndary web browser, and Google Chrome installed as default/main web browser.
    Steps that work fine:
    1) Run GPU-Z whatever version.
    2) Open About.
    3) Click the links.
    Result: Links open correctly in default browser - Google Chrome.

Steps to reproduce bug:
    1) Run GPU-Z, version before latest.
    2) Try to check for updates.
    3) GPU-Z says an update is available.
    4) Tell it to show the update.
    Result: Link opens incorrectly in Opera 23/24, instead of default Google Chrome web browser.
    Expected: Open in Google Chrome instead.

Note: Opera 23/24 uses the same core as Google Chrome.

Please check and fix, if necessary.

4. my problem is that all of my internet browsers edge,opera and chrome are lagging and very...

Which is the best Internet Browser?

chrome spying you xd ,i use 2 top browser opera only for facebook and firefox for normal internet use xd

Capitan Harlock, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

my problem is that all of my internet browsers edge,opera and chrome are lagging and very...

1. my problem is that all of my internet browsers edge,opera and chrome are lagging and very... - Similar Threads - problem internet browsers

2. my problem is that all of my internet browsers edge,opera and chrome are lagging and very...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my problem is that all of my internet browsers edge,opera and chrome are lagging and very...: my laptop is lenovo core i5, 8gb ram, my problem is that all of my internet browsers edge,opera and chrome are lagging and very slow on my windows 10, they can not keep up with my typing and unresponsive, i tried to reset my windows 10 and it is failed to solve the problem...
  3. my problem is that all of my internet browsers edge,opera and chrome are lagging and very...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my problem is that all of my internet browsers edge,opera and chrome are lagging and very...: my laptop is lenovo core i5, 8gb ram, my problem is that all of my internet browsers edge,opera and chrome are lagging and very slow on my windows 10, they can not keep up with my typing and unresponsive, i tried to reset my windows 10 and it is failed to solve the problem...
  4. Edge , Chrome and Opera All browsers , keep crashing saying out of memory or process...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Edge , Chrome and Opera All browsers , keep crashing saying out of memory or process...: Completed 2 fresh installations. Keeps saying out of memory when opening new tabs or browsing. Running 16GB ram, I7 6600K Processor on a Asus Z170 Pro gaming motherboard. Ran the Intel CPU Diagnostics, and memory tests, all have come back clear, even changed motherboard. Have...
  5. all browsers like chrome,edge,opera are freezing in windows 10 20h2 19042.572,system is not...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    all browsers like chrome,edge,opera are freezing in windows 10 20h2 19042.572,system is not...: Good Day, I desperately needed help about this issue on browsers that suddenly freezes, but the the windows system isn't affected, I can close browsers that freezes through task manager, I can use office tools or gaming when browser freezes, I've tried to troubleshoot as...
  6. Problem with downloads in chromium browser (Google Chrome, Opera)

in Browsers and Email
    Problem with downloads in chromium browser (Google Chrome, Opera): I have problems in all chromium browser (Google Chrome, Opera, Microsoft Edge, Vivaldi, etc...) with downloads of program install files being corrupt. If I download same installation files in Tor Browser or Mozilla Firefox I have no issue. Issue started after latest Windows...
  7. Problem with Opera browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Opera browser: A version of the Opera browser has been working okay in a Debian Jessie system for about 9 months. Suddenly certain features no longer work :- (1) Can't open attachments in emails, especially PDF attachments. (2) Can't use ALT-P to clear cache/cookies Can anyone explain...
  8. 'No Internet', I am able to access the internet through both my browsers Edge and Opera,...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    'No Internet', I am able to access the internet through both my browsers Edge and Opera,...: G'day, I am having an extremely bizarre experience with connecting to my network internet. Windows 10 is saying 'No Internet', but I am able to browse the web with either of my browsers edge and opera, but I am unable to use apps such as Spotify and Windows Update as both...
  9. How to update Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Opera browser on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to update Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Opera browser on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Good secure, updated Browsers are the key to remaining safe online when browsing the web. While most modern browsers are set to update automatically, today in this post, we will see how you can manually update Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and [...] This post How...
  10. Images in Opera and Chrome browsers breaking

in Browsers and Email
    Images in Opera and Chrome browsers breaking: I'm not really sure if there is anything I can do about this. I can seem to manage to fix it, I'm wondering if there is a way to prevent it. I'm currently trying to find the cause. Every day for the past few days, I will end up with broken images, usually involving...