Windows 10: My problem is that the expiry date on autofill is 01/24 when the expiry date on my debit...

Discus and support My problem is that the expiry date on autofill is 01/24 when the expiry date on my debit... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello again,My problem is that the expiry date on autofill is 01/24 when the expiry date on my debit card is 12/24. I have lived with this for 8 months... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by malcolmcutlan, Aug 29, 2021.

1. My problem is that the expiry date on autofill is 01/24 when the expiry date on my debit...

Hello again,My problem is that the expiry date on autofill is 01/24 when the expiry date on my debit card is 12/24. I have lived with this for 8 months but there seems to be an increase in transactions failing with the message "invalid card".I have tried to reset this myself but the drop down box only goes up to 6 months and, of course I want 12.I have spoken to the bank about it and they say they have no control on this point, it is a browser fault.Regards Malcolm*Original title: Auytofil

:)

malcolmcutlan, Aug 29, 2021

2. Is there any expiry date of windows 10?

Is there any expiry date of windows 10 after installing it from free windows 10 upgrade campaign?

satishkumar4090, Aug 29, 2021
  3. Is there any expiry date of windows 10?

Hey Satish,

No there is no expiry date of Windows 10, it is free for lifetime.

Do reply back for any questions,if not, mark this as an answer My problem is that the expiry date on autofill is 01/24 when the expiry date on my debit... :)

Sumit Dhiman2, Aug 29, 2021
  4. My problem is that the expiry date on autofill is 01/24 when the expiry date on my debit...

UPDATE EXPIRY DATE FOR VISA PAYMENT FOR SKYPE

I'M TRYING TO UPDATE THE EXPIRY DATE FOR MY CREDIT CARD PAYMENT TO SKYPE

KennethGittins, Aug 29, 2021
Thema:

My problem is that the expiry date on autofill is 01/24 when the expiry date on my debit...

1. My problem is that the expiry date on autofill is 01/24 when the expiry date on my debit... - Similar Threads - problem expiry date

2. To know the expiry date of Sharepoint key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    To know the expiry date of Sharepoint key.: Hello Team,We wanted to know the expiry date for a sharepoint key which is configured on one of the AIX server.Could you kindly guide how to check that?Also, If you could provide any email address or DL , it would be really helpful.Thanks & regards,Minni Jha* Moved from...
  3. To know the expiry date of Sharepoint key.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    To know the expiry date of Sharepoint key.: Hello Team,We wanted to know the expiry date for a sharepoint key which is configured on one of the AIX server.Could you kindly guide how to check that?Also, If you could provide any email address or DL , it would be really helpful.Thanks & regards,Minni Jha* Moved from...
  4. license expiry

license expiry: I got my computer with windows 10 Pro as a gift from my previous company. Im using this now on my home to do work. I noticed that there is a message that my Windows license will expire soon. I dont know that there is a expiration on license since it is properly activated when...
  5. how to PDO expiry date

how to PDO expiry date: Hi, I'm trying to confirm an expiraton date from a database table. I'm finally trying PDO. I get: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'y' (T_STRING) on line 10 -------------------------------------------------- The code: <?php error_reporting(E_ALL); /* show all errors -...
  6. UPDATE EXPIRY DATE FOR VISA PAYMENT FOR SKYPE

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    UPDATE EXPIRY DATE FOR VISA PAYMENT FOR SKYPE: I'M TRYING TO UPDATE THE EXPIRY DATE FOR MY CREDIT CARD PAYMENT TO SKYPE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-expiry-date-for-visa-payment-for-skype/c25512f2-fee2-4f4d-bbd2-d5f5b5db060c"
  7. Check Expiry Date of Windows 10 Insider Preview Build

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Check Expiry Date of Windows 10 Insider Preview Build: How to: Check Expiry Date of Windows 10 Insider Preview Build How to Check Expiry Date of Windows 10 Insider Preview Build As pre-release software, Insider Preview builds have a built-in expiration date that is called a timebomb. This has been included ever since the...
  8. Office 2016 preview Expiry date ???

Office 2016 preview Expiry date ???: Hi there anybody have any info on when the Office 2016 preview will expire. I rather like it but don't want to get TOO used to it in case the preview finishes before the actual product is available. I don't want to go subscription either. Is there any command to tell...
  9. Expiry date for Windows 10 mobile 10586.164?

in Windows 10 Support
    Expiry date for Windows 10 mobile 10586.164?: Hi, does anyone know if there is an expiry date for this build and if so when it is. I have the 512k lumia 635 so no more builds for me and I'm hoping I won't be forced back to 8.1. I haven't found anything by searching so hoping somebody here might know or know how to find...
  10. Extension of W10 preview expiry date

in Windows 10 Support
    Extension of W10 preview expiry date: Hi there I can't see Ms ending the W10 preview program on Apr 15 - especially if they now project to release W10 in Q3 or even Q4 of 2015. That would mean many (I believe over 100,000's of users - far beyond Ms's expectations) people having to wait MONTHS again before...