Windows 10: My probook has a problem where when I turn it on this "Please wait" screen comes up and it...

Discus and support My probook has a problem where when I turn it on this "Please wait" screen comes up and it... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/green_tuxxedo [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/green_tuxxedo, Sep 1, 2020.

1. My probook has a problem where when I turn it on this "Please wait" screen comes up and it...

/u/green_tuxxedo, Sep 1, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 1, 2020
  3. wzball Win User
    Un-clickable Window on Desktop during full screen

Hi all,

The issue has come back after testing the 'Scale full screen'. The problem still occurs.

Any other suggestions for troubleshooting steps that anyone may have would be greatly appreciated.

wzball, Sep 1, 2020
  4. My probook has a problem where when I turn it on this "Please wait" screen comes up and it...

MW2 Problem

I think the game is booting, then Steam is trying to boot, but is hanging during the login process, hell it may be sitting there wait for you to enter your password.

Try this, turn Steam On and log in. Click on the game listed in the "My Games" tab to start MW2 and see if the problem continues. If that does not work, you have 2 other suggestions above.

TheLaughingMan, Sep 1, 2020
Thema:

My probook has a problem where when I turn it on this "Please wait" screen comes up and it...

1. My probook has a problem where when I turn it on this "Please wait" screen comes up and it... - Similar Threads - probook has problem

2. Black screen + please wait

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen + please wait: Hello guysSo I have this problem with my laptop ROG STRIX, this started happening after I tried updating, but I think something went wrong and the last thing I saw is that it was undoing the changes.When powering on, it says please wait for a long period of time, like 10-15...
  3. Black screen + please wait

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen + please wait: Hello guysSo I have this problem with my laptop ROG STRIX, this started happening after I tried updating, but I think something went wrong and the last thing I saw is that it was undoing the changes.When powering on, it says please wait for a long period of time, like 10-15...
  4. Loading and Please Wait when turn on the computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Loading and Please Wait when turn on the computer: Hi, I got problem when I start my laptop. When the logo of the computer pop out, there is loading and please wait for few seconds before it move into login. I’m also has hard time restarting, they will give me “Getting Windows Ready. Don’t turn of your computer”, this takes...
  5. Login will not come up when laptop is turn on

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Login will not come up when laptop is turn on: I have an acer laptop with windows 10 pro software. After the laptop boots up, the login asking for password will not come up. Any help is appreciated, Thank You. 176839
  6. Laptop shows please wait screen before turning on.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop shows please wait screen before turning on.: Hello I have been having this problem since a while . It was not there when I first bought my laptop When the laptop is turning on it shows the lenovo screen then it shows Please wait screen after that it normally turns on . And startup takes around 3 minutes . I have a...
  7. Stuck on please wait screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck on please wait screen: Hello so im trying to boot into safe mode cuz i could login in my pc i didnt forget password it was stuck on date/time screen and its stuck on blue please wait screen any help?...
  8. Stuck on "Please wait" screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on "Please wait" screen: Hi, I tried to reinstall my uncle's old pc today and give it a fresh windows 10, but a problem occurred. The installation went smoothly, the pc started and i went to the Windows update setting in the menu. It started downloading the 1909 update, and a few other things like...
  9. Black screen after please wait screen on boot up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen after please wait screen on boot up: Hello, everyone, I am having issues with my windows booting up. As soon as I turn it on it goes to the black screen with the windows 10 blue logo and right under that, it says please wait as it boots to the screen just prior to the login. as soon as it finishes on the please...
  10. My pc stucks on "please wait" screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My pc stucks on "please wait" screen: Hello. Yesterday, I try to turn on my pc but it stucks on loading screen all the time. I tried with automatic repair and choosed options for repair, restore and reset but the situation is the same. Now, I'm trying to enter in safe mode but pc stucks on "please wait" screen...