Windows 10: My proccessor cores

Discus and support My proccessor cores in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I changed my pc cores to 4 from 1 and now I can't load it. I can only access safe mode and bios. Any help. Any way to change it back to 1.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by leonharwood, Mar 28, 2019.

1. My proccessor cores

I changed my pc cores to 4 from 1 and now I can't load it. I can only access safe mode and bios. Any help. Any way to change it back to 1.

:)

leonharwood, Mar 28, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 28, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 28, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

My proccessor cores

Intel Gives Core i3 and Core i5 Dual-Core Processors K0 Stepping Update

Intel is giving some existing 32 nm "Clarkdale" based Core i3 and Core i5 processors an update. The processors will transition to the new K0 stepping from the existing C2 stepping. The parts that will be made on the K0 silicon are Core i3 models 530 (new sSPEC: SLBX7), 540 (new sSPEC: SLBTD) and Core i5 models 650 (new sSPEC: SLBTJ), 660/661 (SLBTK/SLBTB), 670 (SLBTL). Newer and upcoming models such as the i3-550, i3-560, i5-665K, and i5-680 are already being built on the K0 stepping die. Motherboards will require a BIOS update to support the new K0 stepping processors.

The K0 stepping change includes the following highlights:
    • New S-spec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • Extended CPUID will change from 0x00020652 to 0x00020655
    • Host RevID will change from 0x12 to 0x18
    • K0 stepping package is pin compatible with C2 stepping package
    • Adds Processor Context ID (PCID) support
    The revised older SKUs that are built on K0 stepping will be market-available by October 16.

btarunr, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

My proccessor cores

1. My proccessor cores - Similar Threads - proccessor cores

2. Repeated message "Acrobat failed to load its core dll"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repeated message "Acrobat failed to load its core dll": About every 10 minutes my lap top will appear a message "Acrobat failed to load its core dll" though I've uninstalled Adobe reader completely and I've scan for virus for many times. Could you please help to show me how to fix this? Thank you....
  3. Repeated message "Acrobat failed to load its core dll"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated message "Acrobat failed to load its core dll": About every 10 minutes my lap top will appear a message "Acrobat failed to load its core dll" though I've uninstalled Adobe reader completely and I've scan for virus for many times. Could you please help to show me how to fix this? Thank you....
  4. Repeated message "Acrobat failed to load its core dll"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BlueScreen on multiple occasions after installing a new motherboard, proccessor and RAM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BlueScreen on multiple occasions after installing a new motherboard, proccessor and RAM: Hi, i've been experiencing multiple bluescreens after upgrading my machine I've experienced kmode exception not handledpage fault in non paged areamultiple system shutdowns, <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider...
  6. BlueScreen on multiple occasions after installing a new motherboard, proccessor and RAM

BlueScreen on multiple occasions after installing a new motherboard, proccessor and RAM: Hi, i've been experiencing multiple bluescreens after upgrading my machine I've experienced kmode exception not handledpage fault in non paged areamultiple system shutdowns, <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider...
  7. Core isolation not possible because of xusb21.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Core isolation not possible because of xusb21.sys: I got this error when trying to enable core isolation and ive looked for this driver in cmd, device manager, and autoruns but it doesn't appear anywhere, so I don't know what to do....
  8. Core isolation not possible because of xusb21.sys

Core isolation not possible because of xusb21.sys: I got this error when trying to enable core isolation and ive looked for this driver in cmd, device manager, and autoruns but it doesn't appear anywhere, so I don't know what to do....
  9. Will Windows 11 available later for PCs with Intel Core i5-7300HQ proccessor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will Windows 11 available later for PCs with Intel Core i5-7300HQ proccessor?: I saw that someone already asked why the Intel Core i5-7300HQ isn't a supported processor while it has enough power to run Windows 11, and the answer is that for the security architecture of the processors. Still curious tho, will it be available later on? or we're just...
  10. Will Windows 11 available later for PCs with Intel Core i5-7300HQ proccessor?

Will Windows 11 available later for PCs with Intel Core i5-7300HQ proccessor?: I saw that someone already asked why the Intel Core i5-7300HQ isn't a supported processor while it has enough power to run Windows 11, and the answer is that for the security architecture of the processors. Still curious tho, will it be available later on? or we're just...