Windows 10: my product key did not work

Discus and support my product key did not work in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; my product key did not work [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DEMA..., Mar 9, 2021.

1. DEMA... Win User

my product key did not work

my product key did not work a9b678e3-8e55-4340-b41b-6e117244da8c?upload=true.png

:)

DEMA..., Mar 9, 2021

2. Product key doesn't work

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to try to activate Windows by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 9, 2021
  3. AndreTen Win User
    Where is my Product Key if I want to re-install?

Like davidhk said. But if you really want to see your windows key, I would suggest Belarc advisor. It will give you some useful information about your system, product keys of your software is among them (not only Microsoft, you will have listed most of your keys).

AndreTen, Mar 9, 2021
  4. Sher Amo Win User

Product key

Hi Megan,

A product key is used when activating a software.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• What product are you trying to activate?
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Office application?
    • Which version of Office are you trying to activate? To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this
      link.
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Windows?

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Mar 9, 2021
Thema:

1. my product key did not work - Similar Threads - product key did

2. when I enter product key for microsoft 2007 it did not recognize my product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    when I enter product key for microsoft 2007 it did not recognize my product key: when I enter the product key for microsoft 2007 it did not recognize my product key. what do i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-enter-product-key-for-microsoft-2007-it-did/9eb8591c-c972-4350-9183-d2bb1117bede
  3. Did not receive product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Did not receive product key: Hi There Microsoft,I recently changed my hardware and so I checked my digital purchase of windows 11, I can see my store receipt for the copy I paid for however the email with a product key for me never arrived. So I googled it to find out "The product key is in the...
  4. Did not receive product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Did not receive product key: Hi There Microsoft,I recently changed my hardware and so I checked my digital purchase of windows 11, I can see my store receipt for the copy I paid for however the email with a product key for me never arrived. So I googled it to find out "The product key is in the...
  5. My product key is not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My product key is not working?: Hello, I am new to the PC world and my partner just built me one so we can game together while we were setting everything up and getting the product key which we bought from a reliable website when we put it in I kept getting 0xc004f050 and it states that it doesn't work....
  6. My product key is not working?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My product key is not working?: Hello, I am new to the PC world and my partner just built me one so we can game together while we were setting everything up and getting the product key which we bought from a reliable website when we put it in I kept getting 0xc004f050 and it states that it doesn't work....
  7. Did not ask for the product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Did not ask for the product key: Hi recently the laptop which i had, lenovo ideapad got stuck on loading screen and i tried to reinstall windows 10 using an external usb from microsoft's website. Prepared the usb using a macbook as that was the only other computer i had. Install completed even though it...
  8. My product key is not working

My product key is not working: My product key had somehow changed to some organization, so tried entering my original product key but it says it doesn't work with error code 0xc004f50. I know the product key I am entering is my real product key but it is still showing this error...
  9. Did I remove my old product key?

Did I remove my old product key?: I had to replace my motherboard and didn't manage to activate my windows afterwards. I found some KMS activation key online and tried that, did this replace my old key or is it still salvageable?...
  10. Activation Says My Product Key 'did not work'.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Activation Says My Product Key 'did not work'.: I bought a new Activation Key and the Microsoft System says it 'does not work' and that I should try a NEW one. Then it says that I can change my Product Key....and THAT does not work. Then it tries to SELL me a NEW Windows 10 Pro for an ASTRONOMICAL AMOUNT OF MONEY. I'm...