Windows 10: My product key is lost.

Discus and support My product key is lost. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am not able to find my serial/product key, it is not in my emails, and I threw away my box. Can my problem be solved?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AliM1FL, Jun 29, 2020 at 7:52 PM.

1. AliM1FL Win User

My product key is lost.

I am not able to find my serial/product key, it is not in my emails, and I threw away my box. Can my problem be solved?

:)

2. I lost my product key

We know nothing about your computer, or how you lost your product key.

More information is required to assist you correctly.

I suggest that you read this for suggestions on how to ask a question in help forums:

"Suggestions for asking a question on help forums"

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375/en-us

Bill Smithers, Jun 29, 2020 at 7:53 PM
  3. Activate windows 10 after re-installing (I have lost my product key)

I own a Lenovo T430 laptop. In 2017, I installed Windows 10 using my original Windows 7 product key. Unfortunately, I cannot find that product key anymore. I need to re-install windows 10. Will it be automatically activated after the installation, if I skip the step of asking the product key during the installation?

In my opinion, I believe that my laptop will have a digital entitlement stored on the Microsoft Activation Servers and this will not be a problem. Is that true?

If not, please suggest me a solution or a workaround.

Kushan Randima, Jun 29, 2020 at 7:53 PM
  4. CarolKopp Win User

My product key is lost.

My Product Key

I have hit another roadblock in my marathon two-day attempt to restore the laptop that Windows 10 destroyed. I do not have the product key for the device, so cannot even revert to Windows 8.1. The product key is not shown in the Amazon purchase listing for the device, and I long ago lost the paperwork. Is there any way I can look it up (keeping in mind of course that the device itself is utterly unusable in its current state)?

Thema:

My product key is lost.

1. My product key is lost. - Similar Threads - product key lost

2. Lost my product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Lost my product key: I don't have my windows product key anymore and its asking me to relicence my windows .. It won't let me get past the product key entry point with zero other options. I now can't open email or any of my office applications. I have no idea what to do next. Anyone help on...
  3. Lost product key.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lost product key.: I bought computer parts a couple of months ago but due to some circumstances I've only built it now and I can't find my Windows Key. I Assume my mom threw it away with the trash but I wonder how I would go about getting a new one. Do I have to buy a new one or can I get one...
  4. LOST MY PRODUCT KEY

LOST MY PRODUCT KEY: Am trying to activate my windows for the first time and i lost my product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-my-product-key/52490037-e26c-4227-bbf9-12d67939a4f0
  5. Lost product key

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lost product key: I am looking to sell my laptop so I used the factory reset feature of Windows. Sadly, the process did not work and it got stuck in a reboot cycle. So I created media on a USB stick from my other machine and installed Windows on the laptop. Unfortunately, I lost the product...
  6. Lost my product key

Lost my product key: I need your help. Don’t know where to find it. Thank you, S. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-my-product-key/74c897be-52fe-45c1-aa1c-111d9897ef98"
  7. I lost my product key

I lost my product key: Hi La familia I lost my product key before activating my windows. How do i get it. Help Regards Sizah https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-product-key/bce014b1-268b-4bc7-9b53-9c9a831967d0"
  8. I lost my product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I lost my product key: Hi guys, I restarted my PC and I tried to install windows 10 again but I cant find my product key. I got it from my university and you guys provided my one but I could not find it this time. Please help ASAP....
  9. lost product key

lost product key: i lost my product key. but i can't find it.is there any possible way to get product key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-product-key/8edb6289-f44f-49ab-8b50-f8162662ec57"
  10. Lost Product Key

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lost Product Key: Hello, my laptop is originally a windows 8. it came with the official windows and had an official product key to the windows. I reset my laptop and now i dont have my windows official product key. Is there any way i can get back my initial product key to activate my windows...