Windows 10: My product key no longer works

Discus and support My product key no longer works in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I had to have my old laptop reinstalled but now the product key for word says it is invalid anyone know why... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by longface50, Sep 13, 2019.

1. My product key no longer works

I had to have my old laptop reinstalled but now the product key for word says it is invalid anyone know why

:)

longface50, Sep 13, 2019
  2. AndreTen Win User

Where is my Product Key if I want to re-install?

Like davidhk said. But if you really want to see your windows key, I would suggest Belarc advisor. It will give you some useful information about your system, product keys of your software is among them (not only Microsoft, you will have listed most of your keys).

AndreTen, Sep 13, 2019
  3. Product key doesn't work

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to try to activate Windows by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 13, 2019
  4. Sher Amo Win User

My product key no longer works

Product key

Hi Megan,

A product key is used when activating a software.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• What product are you trying to activate?
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Office application?
    • Which version of Office are you trying to activate? To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this
      link.
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Windows?

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Sep 13, 2019
Thema:

My product key no longer works

1. My product key no longer works - Similar Threads - product key longer

2. My product key isn’t working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My product key isn’t working.: Am having problem with my product key. Every time am entering the product to activate my window , its showing me that the key didnt work. Can you help me with that?...
  3. Why my product key not work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my product key not work.: I just built a new PC for my GF using some of my old pc parts. I tried to used my window 11 key but it said that this key was used on another account. So I get her a new window key and still trouble shooting because it's said this key is already used on another device. Is...
  4. Why my product key not work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why my product key not work.: I just built a new PC for my GF using some of my old pc parts. I tried to used my window 11 key but it said that this key was used on another account. So I get her a new window key and still trouble shooting because it's said this key is already used on another device. Is...
  5. My product key is not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My product key is not working?: Hello, I am new to the PC world and my partner just built me one so we can game together while we were setting everything up and getting the product key which we bought from a reliable website when we put it in I kept getting 0xc004f050 and it states that it doesn't work....
  6. My product key is not working?

My product key is not working?: Hello, I am new to the PC world and my partner just built me one so we can game together while we were setting everything up and getting the product key which we bought from a reliable website when we put it in I kept getting 0xc004f050 and it states that it doesn't work....
  7. My product key isn't working

My product key isn't working: I had my PC setup and never had windows activated. I have now bought on and it says that no product key can be found, I bought the product on the windows website. I've tried many things, but nothing is working....
  8. My product key is not working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My product key is not working: My product key had somehow changed to some organization, so tried entering my original product key but it says it doesn't work with error code 0xc004f50. I know the product key I am entering is my real product key but it is still showing this error...
  9. Bizspark product keys no longer exist

Bizspark product keys no longer exist: I redeemed a copy of windows from a Bizspark subscription and now the website where I redeemed those keys no longer exists and my account says it failed to find any product keys. Has Microsoft revoked my product keys? According to our contract I am allowed to keep the keys,...
  10. Microsoft Office Product Key Attached to Computer That No Longer Works

Microsoft Office Product Key Attached to Computer That No Longer Works: I recently was a victim of the Microsoft Surface UEFI issue after only 2 years of purchasing my Surface. After numerous attempts to fix the issue, I gave up and purchased a new computer. Now my issue is trying to use my old product key for Microsoft Office that was installed...