Windows 10: My product key suddenly stopped working

Discus and support My product key suddenly stopped working in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I purchased MS Office two years ago, now after the windows reinstallation, I started seeing the message that I should activate my license, but the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by PavelTuchinsky, Feb 11, 2021.

1. My product key suddenly stopped working

I purchased MS Office two years ago, now after the windows reinstallation, I started seeing the message that I should activate my license, but the product key that I am entering is not accepted. Please advise on my following actions.

:)

PavelTuchinsky, Feb 11, 2021
  2. Haje_K Win User

Activation Key suddenly stopped working

My PC was working with the product key I entered at least a year ago and now it is suddenly saying that the window's cannot connect to my organization activation server. I bought my PC refurbished a year ago but lost the product key that was given (so I
    don't remember if it was a product key for home and my PC somehow upgraded to pro or if it was for pro all along).

I wanted to clean my PC and try the product key using windows home but I don't have the product key anymore and wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey returns
    OA3x and nothing else. When I go into to the activation settings, there is a product key entered.

I don't want to take the chance and reinstall it without the product key in case the key doesn't load up or something else happens.

Is there a way I can find my product key without using outside software? And is there a reason why my product key suddenly stopped working?

Haje_K, Feb 11, 2021
  3. Dyan Rey Win User
    Windows 10 "Left Alt + Shift" language input switch suddenly stop working. It used to work before.

Hi Jida,

There are a few reasons why "Left Alt + Shift" is suddenly stopped working on your computer. Since you mentioned that you already tried some troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you create a
    Test Profile. From there, check if the issue occurs.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.
    Let us know how it works.

Dyan Rey, Feb 11, 2021
  4. My product key suddenly stopped working

PrtScn Suddenly Stopped Working

I've had my Surface 2 for two years. To save a screenshot all I ever had to do was press the PrtScn button. Suddenly, today, it's stopped working. A quick Google shows people suggesting that I use the Windows button in conjunction with the PrtScn button,
    that works... but doesn't solve the issue really. Why has a process that's worked flawlessly for two years suddenly stop working?

Dingledoodie, Feb 11, 2021
Thema:

My product key suddenly stopped working

1. My product key suddenly stopped working - Similar Threads - product key suddenly

2. windows suddenly lost my product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows suddenly lost my product key: I had Windows 10 Pro installed on my computer and did the free upgrade to Windows 11 a year ago. It has worked fine all this time until this morning its now saying that Windows is not activated. I tried using the troubleshooter and it just keeps saying no product key can be...
  3. windows suddenly lost my product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows suddenly lost my product key: I had Windows 10 Pro installed on my computer and did the free upgrade to Windows 11 a year ago. It has worked fine all this time until this morning its now saying that Windows is not activated. I tried using the troubleshooter and it just keeps saying no product key can be...
  4. Key binds suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Key binds suddenly stopped working: A few days ago I noticed that I was no longer able to use the following key binds: CTRL + 2, CTRL + 3, and CTRL + 4. All other key binds work perfectly fine except for those three.I have tried using several different keyboards, in different ports and testing those keyboards...
  5. Key binds suddenly stopped working

Key binds suddenly stopped working: A few days ago I noticed that I was no longer able to use the following key binds: CTRL + 2, CTRL + 3, and CTRL + 4. All other key binds work perfectly fine except for those three.I have tried using several different keyboards, in different ports and testing those keyboards...
  6. Key binds suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Key binds suddenly stopped working: A few days ago I noticed that I was no longer able to use the following key binds: CTRL + 2, CTRL + 3, and CTRL + 4. All other key binds work perfectly fine except for those three...
  7. My Shift key suddenly stop working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Shift key suddenly stop working.: I updated to Windows 11 a day before yesterday and I noticed that my shift key is not working for some specific keys like I can't press 'T' by holding left shift key also I cannot use some number row keys i.e; '%', '^', '_', '+'. All the settings like sticky keys and key...
  8. My Shift key suddenly stop working.

My Shift key suddenly stop working.: I updated to Windows 11 a day before yesterday and I noticed that my shift key is not working for some specific keys like I can't press 'T' by holding left shift key also I cannot use some number row keys i.e; '%', '^', '_', '+'. All the settings like sticky keys and key...
  9. My Shift key suddenly stop working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. 3 Keyboard keys suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    3 Keyboard keys suddenly stopped working: Hello everyone So i just encountered this problem I have a dell inspiron 3542 laptop the J,H,K letters stopped responding Last thing i remember is i had a blue screen when using SCP TOOLKIT to identify usb controllers. The odd thing is when i press the J and K...