Windows 10: MY PRODUCT KEY WAS STOLEN AND USED BY ANOTHER PERSON CAN I CANCEL IT AND HAVE IT REPLACED?

Discus and support MY PRODUCT KEY WAS STOLEN AND USED BY ANOTHER PERSON CAN I CANCEL IT AND HAVE IT REPLACED? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; *** Email address is removed for privacy *** MY PRODUCT KEY WAS STOLEN AND USED BY ANOTHER PERSON CAN I CANCEL IT AND HAVE IT REPLACED? +447947151777... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by GARYROBERTSON K DLO, Apr 27, 2019.

1. MY PRODUCT KEY WAS STOLEN AND USED BY ANOTHER PERSON CAN I CANCEL IT AND HAVE IT REPLACED?

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

MY PRODUCT KEY WAS STOLEN AND USED BY ANOTHER PERSON CAN I CANCEL IT AND HAVE IT REPLACED? +447947151777

:)

GARYROBERTSON K DLO, Apr 27, 2019

2. Product key

Hi,

Microsoft warns at
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/howtotell/Shop....

Beware of Product Keys Sold Separately

With the exception of Product Key Cards (PKC’s) distributed with COA’s, Microsoft does not distribute products keys as standalone products. If you see a listing on an auction site, online classified ad, or other online page advertising product keys for sale,
    it’s a good indication that the keys are likely stolen or counterfeit. If you were to purchase and use a stolen or counterfeit product key to activate Windows installed on your PC, the key may not work for activation, may already be in use on another PC, or
    it might be blocked from use later by Microsoft when the key is reported stolen.

Igor Leyko, Apr 27, 2019
  3. Product key

Hi,

unfortunately you may not use Windows if you bought only Windows key not license.

Microsoft warns at

With the exception of Product Key Cards (PKC’s) distributed with COA’s, Microsoft does not distribute products keys as standalone products. If you see a listing on an auction site, online classified ad, or other online page advertising product keys for sale,
    it’s a good indication that the keys are likely stolen or counterfeit. If you were to purchase and use a stolen or counterfeit product key to activate Windows installed on your PC, the key may not work for activation, may already be in use on another PC, or
    it might be blocked from use later by Microsoft when the key is reported stolen.

Igor Leyko, Apr 27, 2019
  4. MY PRODUCT KEY WAS STOLEN AND USED BY ANOTHER PERSON CAN I CANCEL IT AND HAVE IT REPLACED?

product key

Hi,

unfortunately you waist money.

Microsoft warns at

Do you have a buyer protection? Even if you have not, I recommend ask Amazon for refund, sending them Microsoft link.

Igor Leyko, Apr 27, 2019
Thema:

MY PRODUCT KEY WAS STOLEN AND USED BY ANOTHER PERSON CAN I CANCEL IT AND HAVE IT REPLACED?

1. MY PRODUCT KEY WAS STOLEN AND USED BY ANOTHER PERSON CAN I CANCEL IT AND HAVE IT REPLACED? - Similar Threads - PRODUCT KEY WAS

2. product key stolen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    product key stolen: hello, my name is Mohamed and I would like to report on a Windows 11 pro system theft that I received when I bought my new pc lenovo ThinkBook 14 G2 ITL Laptop - Type 20VD serial number MP2D5BV7. I would like to know if there would be a way to recover my product key and...
  3. product key stolen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    product key stolen: hello, my name is Mohamed and I would like to report on a Windows 11 pro system theft that I received when I bought my new pc lenovo ThinkBook 14 G2 ITL Laptop - Type 20VD serial number MP2D5BV7. I would like to know if there would be a way to recover my product key and...
  4. Can I use my digital product key on another Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I use my digital product key on another Microsoft account: I will be installing windows 10 using iso because windows 11 is like very laggy in my device and also be using another Microsoft account so I have a doubt if I would get windows 10 activated if I used another account's credentials I Currently Have a 'Linked with your...
  5. Can I use my digital product key on another Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use my digital product key on another Microsoft account: I will be installing windows 10 using iso because windows 11 is like very laggy in my device and also be using another Microsoft account so I have a doubt if I would get windows 10 activated if I used another account's credentials I Currently Have a 'Linked with your...
  6. Is it legal to give product key to another person?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it legal to give product key to another person?: I purchased a Windows 10 Pro retail package directly from Microsoft in 2015. Package contents include a USB 3.0 drive, a card imprinted with a product key, and instructions. I am currently using Windows 11 Pro that is activated with a digital license. The Windows 11 Pro was...
  7. Is it legal to give product key to another person?

Is it legal to give product key to another person?: I purchased a Windows 10 Pro retail package directly from Microsoft in 2015. Package contents include a USB 3.0 drive, a card imprinted with a product key, and instructions. I am currently using Windows 11 Pro that is activated with a digital license. The Windows 11 Pro was...
  8. I lost my original windows product key. Can I buy another product key and use that to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost my original windows product key. Can I buy another product key and use that to...: As in title. I can get a pretty cheap retail windows key on a keysite. But I would rather avoid the hassle of reinstalling windows and losing all my files just for a simple reactivation. I need a product key again because I changed motherboard and didn't bind my key to my...
  9. I lost my original windows product key. Can I buy another product key and use that to...

I lost my original windows product key. Can I buy another product key and use that to...: As in title. I can get a pretty cheap retail windows key on a keysite. But I would rather avoid the hassle of reinstalling windows and losing all my files just for a simple reactivation. I need a product key again because I changed motherboard and didn't bind my key to my...
  10. I lost my original windows product key. Can I buy another product key and use that to...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation