Windows 10: My product key wont work HELP!

Discus and support My product key wont work HELP! in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My product key won't work the product key is original and not cracked. I recently got a virus and it changed my product ID does that has to do with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MsterMIndYT, Apr 3, 2020.

1. My product key wont work HELP!

My product key won't work the product key is original and not cracked. I recently got a virus and it changed my product ID does that has to do with anything?

:)

MsterMIndYT, Apr 3, 2020

2. Equals Key Wont Work

We suggest that you update the keyboard driver. You may follow the steps below:

• Press Windows logo + X key on the keyboard.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Keyboards.
    • Click on the driver and click on Update Driver Software.
    • Click on Next and follow the steps in the wizard that appears.

Keep us posted.

Michael Gall, Apr 3, 2020
  3. Product key doesn't work

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to try to activate Windows by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 3, 2020
  4. Sher Amo Win User

My product key wont work HELP!

Product key

Hi Megan,

A product key is used when activating a software.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• What product are you trying to activate?
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Office application?
    • Which version of Office are you trying to activate? To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this
      link.
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Windows?

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

My product key wont work HELP!

1. My product key wont work HELP! - Similar Threads - product key wont

2. Product key help. Word wont let me retype my product key.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Product key help. Word wont let me retype my product key.: word wont let me retype my product key* Changed to a question* Original title: product key help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-help-word-wont-let-me-retype-my/962f2c14-8ae1-4bce-af19-f34b258f3022
  3. Product key help. Word wont let me retype my product key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Product key help. Word wont let me retype my product key.: word wont let me retype my product key* Changed to a question* Original title: product key help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-help-word-wont-let-me-retype-my/962f2c14-8ae1-4bce-af19-f34b258f3022
  4. Product key help. Word wont let me retype my product key.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Help my windows button key wont work!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help my windows button key wont work!: I am using a 60% Redragon k530 and about 3 hours ago my windows key stop responding i tried to unplug my keyboard numerous times but it still doesn't work i uninstalled my drivers and reinstalled them but it still wont work...
  6. Help my windows button key wont work!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help my windows button key wont work!: I am using a 60% Redragon k530 and about 3 hours ago my windows key stop responding i tried to unplug my keyboard numerous times but it still doesn't work i uninstalled my drivers and reinstalled them but it still wont work...
  7. Help my windows button key wont work!

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Product key wont change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Product key wont change: I have two laptops and two different product keys, I accidently used the same key for both laptops and every time I change it, it says product activated but nothing happens the product key doesn't change....
  9. Product key wont change

in Windows 10 Customization
    Product key wont change: I have two laptops and two different product keys, I accidently used the same key for both laptops and every time I change it, it says product activated but nothing happens the product key doesn't change....
  10. Win10 Pro product key wont work

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 Pro product key wont work: Hi' all, Last Year i had problems reinstalling/activating Win10 Pro with my Product key. Eventuially one of the microsoft support team sorted it out remotely. He gave me a new Product key. Recently i have had problems again with Win10 Pro. I have carried out a restore...