Windows 10: My profile picture changed and is looking weird.

Discus and support My profile picture changed and is looking weird. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Sp today I opened up my laptop and it had this weird, looking, offsetting profile picture rather than the default windows picture of a blank person.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Default_601, Aug 31, 2020.

1. My profile picture changed and is looking weird.

Sp today I opened up my laptop and it had this weird, looking, offsetting profile picture rather than the default windows picture of a blank person.

My profile picture changed and is looking weird. [​IMG]

Can anyone please explain why this is? Please tell me it's just a glitch or something like that.

:)

Default_601, Aug 31, 2020

2. How to change profile picture

Hi AkashSharma3,

Here are the steps on how to change your picture in your Hotmail account:

https://profile.live.com
    • On the left hand side, click Change picture.
    • Click New picture then choose the picture from your computer.
    • Wait for it to load then click Save.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

MaRoselle Cag, Aug 31, 2020
  3. How to change profile picture on log-in screen in Windows 10?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand that you are referring to remove your profile picture on log-in screen, do confirm us if so.

• Are you facing this issue on Microsoft account/ local account?

I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft article and check if it helps.

Change your account picture

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 31, 2020
  4. Jomel Ber Win User

My profile picture changed and is looking weird.

sign in picture

Hi Kenneth,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to change your profile picture on sign-in screen in Windows 10:

• Press the Windows key, then click your account at the top of
      Start menu.
    • Click Change account settings.
    • Under your account name, you will see a circle then click the Browse button to choose a photo you want to set as profile picture.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Jomel Ber, Aug 31, 2020
Thema:

My profile picture changed and is looking weird.

1. My profile picture changed and is looking weird. - Similar Threads - profile picture changed

2. Profile picture changed after update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Profile picture changed after update: I bought an HP a week ago, and assumed that the restarts required during setup would maximize my security. I recently updated my computer, and when my computer turned back on, my profile picture was a cartoon drawing of humpty dumpty smoking a cigar. Please tell me how to...
  3. Uninstall or change a program looks weird

in Windows 10 Customization
    Uninstall or change a program looks weird: Uninstall or change a program looks weird, the colours are messed up, and I have to look really hard just to read the name of the applications, the problem only occurs when layout is set to Details, any other layout looks normal.I know a simple fix would be to just not use...
  4. Uninstall or change a program looks weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstall or change a program looks weird: Uninstall or change a program looks weird, the colours are messed up, and I have to look really hard just to read the name of the applications, the problem only occurs when layout is set to Details, any other layout looks normal.I know a simple fix would be to just not use...
  5. Uninstall or change a program looks weird

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Can Somebody Enplane to me how my profile picture looked very weird and suspicious

Can Somebody Enplane to me how my profile picture looked very weird and suspicious: So i logged on my laptop as i do every day and i went into settings to change my profile photo and it seemed like eater it wouldn't load or it got changed somehow because i don't recall ever changing it or messing with the windows photos for it to look like that. and also it...
  7. Unable to change my profile picture

Unable to change my profile picture: Whenever I try to change my profile picture this error message shows up. [ATTACH] I tried changing the permissions to the \AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\AccountPictures folder but I already had full control [ATTACH] I also tried changing the pictures in...
  8. CHANGE MY PROFILE PICTURE ON MY LOCK SCREEN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    CHANGE MY PROFILE PICTURE ON MY LOCK SCREEN: HELLO. I WANT TO KNOW THE STEPS TO CHANGE MY PROFILE PICTURE ON MY LOCK SCREEN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-my-profile-picture-on-my-lock-screen/60e17be7-961e-4d6b-a24a-721dce976499
  9. how to change the profile picture on my lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    how to change the profile picture on my lock screen: i have changed the picture of my lock screen. but i dont really like it anymore and i am trying to change it again! but when i try to i cant find where i press to change it i cant because i cant find it!!!! so please tell me where i can find it!...
  10. Profile Pictures changed in Windows10

Profile Pictures changed in Windows10: On both of my PCs I've lost my Screen Name photos on Windows 10. They have moved to another picture. The data has not changed, just the photos. Any help is appreciated....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 strange profile image