Windows 10: My Program Folder with all my music is gone! Please help!

Discus and support My Program Folder with all my music is gone! Please help! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My music folder in my C: Drive under my user name/Music/MyiTunes is gone so I can't access all my music that was saved and being used through I Tunes!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ScottBern1, Aug 17, 2019.

1. My Program Folder with all my music is gone! Please help!

My music folder in my C: Drive under my user name/Music/MyiTunes is gone so I can't access all my music that was saved and being used through I Tunes! Why and how could an entire folder just disappear?? There have been Windows pop ups lately that say entry point to I tunes or apple is missing or something along those lines.

Does anyone have any idea what might have caused this and how to retrieve my missing folders?

:)

ScottBern1, Aug 17, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 17, 2019
  3. drade Win User
    Need music folder-program help

Hello everyone! I am currently going to have to use itunes for my ipod, now i have napster (family uses it) and I can go to my music and theres all the songs ill ever need in that folder. The problem is, Can I transfer the songs from that folder or napster to itunes?? Thanks!

drade, Aug 17, 2019
  4. My Program Folder with all my music is gone! Please help!

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 17, 2019
Thema:

My Program Folder with all my music is gone! Please help!

1. My Program Folder with all my music is gone! Please help! - Similar Threads - Program Folder music

2. HELP PLEASE ALL MY FILES ARE GONE !

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HELP PLEASE ALL MY FILES ARE GONE !: This happened to me last week when I tried to restart and update my windows, I literally have no clue what happened even some of the driver is gone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-please-all-my-files-are-gone/1c9c0682-f4c7-41c0-9cb0-29aa624a11b6
  3. LOST ALL COLOUR ON MY LAPTOP. HELP PLEASE

in Windows 10 Customization
    LOST ALL COLOUR ON MY LAPTOP. HELP PLEASE: HELLO I HAVE LOST ALL COLOUR ON MY LAPTOP. HELP PLEASE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-all-colour-on-my-laptop-help-please/dc10d9bc-90bc-4e8e-aa8f-0d588761ebb7
  4. please help...... apps gone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    please help...... apps gone: Good Morning, PLEASE can someone help.... I had a problem with my P Bell computer the other day (Windows 10). It froze completely although the Windows PHOTO was shown. Nothing I could do would change it. So, after I chose 'refresh back to an earlier time' it then came up...
  5. All the programs in my Start Menu are just gone.

in Windows 10 Customization
    All the programs in my Start Menu are just gone.: So, this happened a couple of weeks ago, and me being the most unobservant person on Earth, I didn't notice that half my icons were missing from my taskbar until yesterday. Most of the remaining icons don't work when clicked (they specify a missing shortcut), and when I went...
  6. ALL MY SUBJECTS ON FACEBOOK ARE GONE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ALL MY SUBJECTS ON FACEBOOK ARE GONE: I KNOW THIS IS A MISTAKE AND I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO FIX ITI HAVE BEEN ON FACEBOOK FOR YEARS AND WILL NEVER GET THIS BACK UNLESS THEY DOWNLOAD IT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-my-subjects-on-facebook-are-gone/d1dc7f99-bc80-44e6-b4f0-43ab6396dbbf"
  7. Please help. Accidentally undid a new folder and lost all my photos

in Windows 10 Support
    Please help. Accidentally undid a new folder and lost all my photos: I had recently taken all the photos off of my phone to put into a folder on my PC when I was done I right clicked and for some reason clicked undo new. I tried Ctrl+y and Ctrl+Z no luck. I tried restoring previous version on the file and no luck. I checked my recycle bin and...
  8. DELETED ALL MY STUFF IN UPDATE - HELP PLEASE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DELETED ALL MY STUFF IN UPDATE - HELP PLEASE: When I did the update y'all recommended, it deleted almost everything. I need these programs back badly. can't find the discs after recent move. when i go here it will not highlight any of these lines for these programs...
  9. Lost all my music !!

in Windows 10 Support
    Lost all my music !!: Can someone please help. I have downloaded Windows 10 and can't play any of my music which was on media player or I tunes as it is unsupported. I am not computer savvy. If I uninstall Windows 10 will I get my music back? *cry 17573
  10. Novice and I recovered my laptop and all my programs are gone

in Windows 10 Support
    Novice and I recovered my laptop and all my programs are gone: I am novice I recovered (tried to reset) the laptop and all my programs are gone there are some files but no programs am I dead or is there help 62364