Windows 10: My Program Folder with all my music is gone! Please help!

Discus and support My Program Folder with all my music is gone! Please help! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My music folder in my C: Drive under my user name/Music/MyiTunes is gone so I can't access all my music that was saved and being used through I Tunes!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ScottBern1, Aug 17, 2019.

1. My Program Folder with all my music is gone! Please help!

My music folder in my C: Drive under my user name/Music/MyiTunes is gone so I can't access all my music that was saved and being used through I Tunes! Why and how could an entire folder just disappear?? There have been Windows pop ups lately that say entry point to I tunes or apple is missing or something along those lines.

Does anyone have any idea what might have caused this and how to retrieve my missing folders?

:)

ScottBern1, Aug 17, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 17, 2019
  3. drade Win User
    Need music folder-program help

Hello everyone! I am currently going to have to use itunes for my ipod, now i have napster (family uses it) and I can go to my music and theres all the songs ill ever need in that folder. The problem is, Can I transfer the songs from that folder or napster to itunes?? Thanks!

drade, Aug 17, 2019
  4. My Program Folder with all my music is gone! Please help!

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 17, 2019
Thema:

My Program Folder with all my music is gone! Please help!

1. My Program Folder with all my music is gone! Please help! - Similar Threads - Program Folder music

2. Help!!! All my *Icons* are gone!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help!!! All my *Icons* are gone!: Help! All of my icons are gone after I uninstalled a software called IObit :All icons on my desktop, taskbar and file explorer are just gone.here is what they look like.TaskbarWindows file explorerDesktopI also changed my visual settings for best performance, so everything is...
  3. PLEASE HELP ALL MY STUFF IS GONE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PLEASE HELP ALL MY STUFF IS GONE: When i tried to make another account for windows i disabled my main account and i cant change it back because i was stupid and now i cant enable my account back and it deleted all my stuff can someone help...
  4. All my folders are getting deleted please help.

All my folders are getting deleted please help.: Whenever i restart my computer it opens it as if it was a new account. I cant remember what update this started in but I know many people have had this problem. I've done some methods like deleting the most recent update file but it didn't work. I don't even care about the...
  5. All of my files and programs are gone!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    All of my files and programs are gone!: I turned on my windows 10 computer after a power outage andwhen it restarted it was Windows 7; all of my files and programs aregone. What happened? How can I get Windows 10 and my stuff back? Isit hidden on a partition of my hard drive? How do I access it?...
  6. please help my program filesx86 folder dissapeared

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    please help my program filesx86 folder dissapeared: half my desktop icons are now blank documents and dont work anymore i dont know how this happened please help submitted by /u/Rathspe [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lpzq8n/please_help_my_program_filesx86_folder_dissapeared/
  7. all my folders on my desktop are gone

all my folders on my desktop are gone: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/lucioco000 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ke82na/all_my_folders_on_my_desktop_are_gone/
  8. All of my desktop icons are gone please help (more in comments)

All of my desktop icons are gone please help (more in comments): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/whatis0atmeal [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/izw9nf/all_of_my_desktop_icons_are_gone_please_help_more/
  9. PLEASE HELP : MY WIFI CONNECTION IS GONE :

PLEASE HELP : MY WIFI CONNECTION IS GONE :: [IMG][IMG]Can you please help me with this : i already tried to update my driver, cleaning the ethernet cable but it just lost like that and doesnt work very well ,pls can you help me with this? its been a week and nothing is fixed : pls i need your help....
  10. HELP PLEASE ALL MY FILES ARE GONE !

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HELP PLEASE ALL MY FILES ARE GONE !: This happened to me last week when I tried to restart and update my windows, I literally have no clue what happened even some of the driver is gone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-please-all-my-files-are-gone/1c9c0682-f4c7-41c0-9cb0-29aa624a11b6