Windows 10: My Programs and Features List Won't Listen to Me.

Discus and support My Programs and Features List Won't Listen to Me. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So a while ago I downloaded this really awful game center called GTArcade. It's basically a bunch of mobile games released for PC and I got really... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mermaid.exe, Apr 3, 2019.

1. My Programs and Features List Won't Listen to Me.

So a while ago I downloaded this really awful game center called GTArcade. It's basically a bunch of mobile games released for PC and I got really bored of it and wanted them gone. So I uninstalled all the games and the application itself using the Programs and Features list only to come back later and see that GTArcade was still on the list with no icon. I tried to uninstall it again with a response of: "An error occurred while trying to uninstall GTArcade. It may have already been uninstalled. Would you like to remove GTArcade from the Programs and Features list?"

Of course I want it gone so I click YES. Then another box appears and says: "You do not have sufficient access to remove GTArcade from the Programs and Features list. Pleas contact your system admin."

This is a huge problem as I am my system admin. I did some research and found that if I go and search the registry I can force remove it from there and erase it entirely. One problem with that solution. It didn't appear anywhere in the registry. I'm really confused and want this crap off my computer. If you can help please reply.

Thanks a Bunch!
    - Mermaid

:)

mermaid.exe, Apr 3, 2019

2. Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, Apr 3, 2019
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Apr 3, 2019
  4. My Programs and Features List Won't Listen to Me.

Want to uninstall a program not listed in Programs and Features

I accidentally deleted a program from the Programs and Features list after uninstalling it. I've reinstalled it, but would like to uninstall it again (long story). However, it's not showing up in the list. How can I fix this? Is there a way to add it to
    the list?

MikeCairns86, Apr 3, 2019
Thema:

My Programs and Features List Won't Listen to Me.

1. My Programs and Features List Won't Listen to Me. - Similar Threads - Programs Features List

2. This Pic Collage program is not in the list of Programs and Features in the control panel...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This Pic Collage program is not in the list of Programs and Features in the control panel...: Because I think there was a leftover where the app would hang, so I just wanted to perform a clean uninstall.But then the revo program I installed couldn’t detect that program. Why?Hope to get help. Thanks in advance....
  3. This Pic Collage program is not in the list of Programs and Features in the control panel...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This Pic Collage program is not in the list of Programs and Features in the control panel...: Because I think there was a leftover where the app would hang, so I just wanted to perform a clean uninstall.But then the revo program I installed couldn’t detect that program. Why?Hope to get help. Thanks in advance....
  4. This Pic Collage program is not in the list of Programs and Features in the control panel...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Microsoft Windows 10 "Apps & Features" listing ghost programs/directories, will not let me...

Microsoft Windows 10 "Apps & Features" listing ghost programs/directories, will not let me...: Under my "Apps & Features" tab, I've noticed there are apps listed that I've long since deleted. When I try to click on them and select "Uninstall", it simply states that the directory or file is missing. It does not make any attempt to remove it from the listing of Apps &...
  6. unknown listings in Control>Programs and Features?

in Windows 10 Customization
    unknown listings in Control>Programs and Features?: Are these 3 legitimate items newly listed in control panel>programs/features? 1. Cyberlink Power Director 14 1/30/3021 2. Cyberlink Power Director 14 1/30/2021 3. Team Viewer 2/10/21...
  7. Programs not listed in Programs and Features after Windows Reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Programs not listed in Programs and Features after Windows Reset: I just reset my PC with the option "Keep my Files" but after the reset, I can see some of the apps still installed on my PC which are working but don't get listed under 'Apps & Features' nor in appwiz.cpl How do I get these a list of all these apps?...
  8. Windows Update appears in "Programs & Features" list

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update appears in "Programs & Features" list: Is the following odd update behaviour normal? Anyone else noticed this? a) 1st March 2019: - Feature Update installed from v1803 to v1809 b) 31st May 2019: - Feature Update installed from v1809 to v1903 c) 12th November 2019: - Feature Update installed from v1903 to v1909...
  9. Lots of programs are missing from the Programs & Features list

Lots of programs are missing from the Programs & Features list: Just noticed when I was about to upgrade one of my applications by starting to uninstall the current version that it wasn't no longer in the list of installed programs and lots of other programs are gone too. Did some Google searching for this problem and noticed I was far...
  10. Some installed Programs not listed in Programs and Features...

Some installed Programs not listed in Programs and Features...: Some (3, out of maybe 20) of my installed Programs, all working perfectly well, are not listed in Control Panel -> Programs and Features. Any ideas on how to rectify this, please? Thank you. 21717

Users found this page by searching for:

1. you do not have sufficient access to remove from programs and features windows 10