Windows 10: My programs are laggy

Discus and support My programs are laggy in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have an iMac 8.1 with Windows 10 on it. It works OK.but when i booted up last time, It took about 7 minutes.I opened up windows Explorer and somethin... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PowerFull1, Jan 18, 2021.

1. My programs are laggy

I have an iMac 8.1 with Windows 10 on it. It works OK.but when i booted up last time, It took about 7 minutes.I opened up windows Explorer and somethin other and it took over 20 minutes to work. I barely opened chrome. My OS Seems to be fine, i have no viruses.can you GUYS help me?

RAM: 4GB DDR2

ROM:128GB HDD

CPU: Intel®Core2Duo 2.40GHZnot overclocked

:)

PowerFull1, Jan 18, 2021

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jan 18, 2021
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 18, 2021
  4. My programs are laggy

EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

My programs are laggy

1. My programs are laggy - Similar Threads - programs are laggy

2. My laptop is very laggy.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is very laggy.: My laptop became very laggy in the last month or so, Ryzen 4800u 16gb and RTX3060 1TB NVMe, there really is no reason for this other than a crypto miner running in the background which defender and other programs cant or wont find. I have reinstalled windows twice, tried...
  3. My laptop is very laggy.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is very laggy.: My laptop became very laggy in the last month or so, Ryzen 4800u 16gb and RTX3060 1TB NVMe, there really is no reason for this other than a crypto miner running in the background which defender and other programs cant or wont find. I have reinstalled windows twice, tried...
  4. Laggy windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laggy windows: I just got windows 10 home installed from a USB with the isolated file,but my windows is a bit large I can't run android studio or even roblox that is suppose to be low end and I have good spec8gb ram and a core i5 6th gen any solutions to speeding this up?...
  5. Explorer is laggy

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Explorer is laggy: Hey i am Evan And i m having problem in my laptop, the problem is that the explorer is not working like when i click on music.mp3 or video.mp4 it lags and not respond windows 10 ram 8gb...
  6. My windows is laggy.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My windows is laggy.: 0My windows is laggy every time I turn it on nothing works good and when I restart, only gives me the blue restarting screen. Shutting down the screen goes black and the pc still working and in both ways i must turn it off by force and turn it on again to work well. What...
  7. My PC is so laggy

My PC is so laggy: I restarted my pc 3 days ago and it went straight to automatic repair saying my pc could not be powered on and all and after I ran the chkdsk for 6 hours it was done and my pc was coming on but I couldnt do a system restore anymore, couldnt boot into safe mode and a lot of...
  8. my windows 10 is very laggy

my windows 10 is very laggy: my windows 10 has so many laggs how can i fix it ? I changed and updated my windows many times but its not working I don't know what to do help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-10-is-very-laggy/70739510-9fc6-42da-8249-bb41a54caefe
  9. My PC is laggy

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC is laggy: I thought it could be graphic card dying so I bought a new one. No difference. It’s still laggy. The audio lags like its playing in slow-mo. Sometimes it will play normally and then it’ll start making glitchy noises and stutters. I’m using the onboard audio. submitted by...
  10. Windows 10 Anniversary Laggy Response from Programs

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Anniversary Laggy Response from Programs: Hi All Laggy Response from Programs, I should have more than enough memory and processor speed and internet speed, but so laggy I can barely type in the one program Programs running MS Edge Firestorm viewer, 3rd party Secondlfie viewer VIrtualDj 8.2.3343 think...