Windows 10: My programs are randomly getting volume adjusted. How do i fix this?

Discus and support My programs are randomly getting volume adjusted. How do i fix this? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Usually when i turn on my pc, my discord is muted or at 1%, and chrome and fl studio (sometimes spotify too) go to 50%. How do i fix this so they're... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Mr__Weasels, Feb 2, 2021.

1. My programs are randomly getting volume adjusted. How do i fix this?

Usually when i turn on my pc, my discord is muted or at 1%, and chrome and fl studio (sometimes spotify too) go to 50%. How do i fix this so they're all 100%?

submitted by /u/Mr__Weasels
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Mr__Weasels, Feb 2, 2021

2. Volume step adjusting?

How can I change the step of the volume adjustment in windows? Now it adjusts by 2 every time I press volume up or down buttons on my keyboard (without any driver) or rotate the mouse wheel 1 step after clicking on the volume icon - I would like to change
    that value to 1, 5 or even 10, how can I do that? is there a key in the registry to do it?

David123David, Feb 2, 2021
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Feb 2, 2021
  4. dinkymau Win User

My programs are randomly getting volume adjusted. How do i fix this?

Whats the Keyboard Shortcut to Adjust Volume?

Old thread appeared in searching for solutions how to set keyboard shortcuts to adjust Windows 10 volume. Dalchina's helpful pointers lead to finding yet another suitable up-to-date free app by grandmaster Nir Sofer : View / change sound volume on Windows 10/7/8/2008 from command-line or GUI

Step 1: Fire up SoundVolumeView and find your sound device by selecting (un)mute with right mouse
    Step 2: Go to File menu> Create Desktop Shortcut> select Increase and select Decrease Volume 5%
    Step 3: Right click each shortcut> Properties> Shortcut to set preferred hotkey. E.g. + and - on numpad
    Step 4: Right click each shortcut again> Properties> General and tick Hidden - Apply - Ok

Voila! Hopefully helpful to someone sometime (Y)

dinkymau, Feb 2, 2021
Thema:

My programs are randomly getting volume adjusted. How do i fix this?

1. My programs are randomly getting volume adjusted. How do i fix this? - Similar Threads - programs are randomly

2. Volume of Line In randomly adjusts itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume of Line In randomly adjusts itself: I use the Line In port on my motherboard to pass in Gaming Console audio so I can use voice chat while playing games. Recently it has significantly reduce volume have to put output to 100 to kind of hear it and will randomly revert back to the expected loudness while playing....
  3. Volume of Line In randomly adjusts itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume of Line In randomly adjusts itself: I use the Line In port on my motherboard to pass in Gaming Console audio so I can use voice chat while playing games. Recently it has significantly reduce volume have to put output to 100 to kind of hear it and will randomly revert back to the expected loudness while playing....
  4. HOW DO I FIX THE ICON ON MY WINDOWS 11 LAPTOP SO THAT I CAN ADJUST THE VOLUME OF MY SPEAKERS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW DO I FIX THE ICON ON MY WINDOWS 11 LAPTOP SO THAT I CAN ADJUST THE VOLUME OF MY SPEAKERS: THE ICON TO CONTROL THE VOLUME ON MY WINDOWS 11 LAPTOP IS NOT WORKING. HOW DO I FIX IT? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-the-icon-on-my-windows-11-laptop-so/4f847eba-f9b4-4787-8d8f-ad1584730f54
  5. HOW DO I FIX THE ICON ON MY WINDOWS 11 LAPTOP SO THAT I CAN ADJUST THE VOLUME OF MY SPEAKERS

HOW DO I FIX THE ICON ON MY WINDOWS 11 LAPTOP SO THAT I CAN ADJUST THE VOLUME OF MY SPEAKERS: THE ICON TO CONTROL THE VOLUME ON MY WINDOWS 11 LAPTOP IS NOT WORKING. HOW DO I FIX IT? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-the-icon-on-my-windows-11-laptop-so/4f847eba-f9b4-4787-8d8f-ad1584730f54
  6. How do I fix the Volume keys from doing other tasks on Programs/Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix the Volume keys from doing other tasks on Programs/Games: Hello, I've been using my HP Pavilion Laptop for a while and I've noticed that every time I press one of my Volume keys Mute, Volume Up, and Volume Down. another action happens simultaneously. I've noticed this problem when playing games, when I want to lower the volume in a...
  7. How do I fix the Volume keys from doing other tasks on Programs/Games

How do I fix the Volume keys from doing other tasks on Programs/Games: Hello, I've been using my HP Pavilion Laptop for a while and I've noticed that every time I press one of my Volume keys Mute, Volume Up, and Volume Down. another action happens simultaneously. I've noticed this problem when playing games, when I want to lower the volume in a...
  8. Microphone volume auto adjust in certain programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microphone volume auto adjust in certain programs: Before you say anything: No it is NOT "allow programs to take exclusive control of this device". That has never been enabled on my PC and never will. Literally every time i try to search for an answer to this they all say that. Now that that's out of the way: Every time i...
  9. how do adjust the volume mixer

in Cortana
    how do adjust the volume mixer: how do i increase the volume on my device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-adjust-the-volume-mixer/6e3ea4d6-d53d-4b46-8145-8b3cb4536875
  10. Volume adjustment

in Windows 10 Customization
    Volume adjustment: Volume adjustment low during video playback https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/volume-adjustment/01b4e1d8-bf79-40f2-8fc5-863b8063706c