Windows 10: My programs arent working

Discus and support My programs arent working in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So,I recently downloaded a new update for windows 10 but it didnt go well on my pc so i removed it from recovery settings but soon microsoft store... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Raneem_356, Apr 27, 2020.

1. My programs arent working

So,I recently downloaded a new update for windows 10 but it didnt go well on my pc so i removed it from recovery settings but soon microsoft store won't open.I always receive "server is stumbled" error 0x80072ee7 ,also windows photos viewer no longer works i cant even view my photos. I receive "this photo cant be found in local disk etc.And im worried if there is more problems.i tried troubleshooting but nothing.any solutions pleasenote:my pc is quite old

:)

Raneem_356, Apr 27, 2020
  2. Arul_D Win User

MY USB PORTS ARENT WORKING

Hello,

I’m sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Uninstall the device drivers from program list and then download the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website and check the status of this issue.

Step 1:

Uninstall the Device from Device Manager

• Open Device Manger
      by clicking on Windows key + X and selecting Device manager
      from the list.

• Expand the USB
      section.

• Find the USB device.

• Right click USB
      and select Uninstall.

• Select the check box
      delete the driver software for this device
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall process has finished.
    Step 2:

Uninstall the Device Drivers from Program List in Control Panel

• Click on start, select Control Panel

• Now click on Programs and select Programs and Features.

• Find the USB.

• Right click USB driver
      and select Uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after the uninstall process has finished.
    Step 3:

Download and install the latest drivers for the USB from the manufacturer website

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Arul_D, Apr 27, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Apr 27, 2020
  4. My programs arent working

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 27, 2020
Thema:

My programs arent working

1. My programs arent working - Similar Threads - programs arent working

2. some programs arent working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    some programs arent working: programs like razer synapse and this type of programs.This ussie started when i accidentally installed a virus and yes im shure that i got rid of it so i if you can help me in any way that will be great...
  3. some programs arent working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    some programs arent working: programs like razer synapse and this type of programs.This ussie started when i accidentally installed a virus and yes im shure that i got rid of it so i if you can help me in any way that will be great...
  4. some programs arent working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Most of my apps arent working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Most of my apps arent working: Recently I updated my Laptop, and most of the Microsoft official apps aren't working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/most-of-my-apps-arent-working/0e0ca194-0400-4990-82d9-14008fb9db30
  6. Most of my apps arent working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Most of my apps arent working: Recently I updated my Laptop, and most of the Microsoft official apps aren't working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/most-of-my-apps-arent-working/0e0ca194-0400-4990-82d9-14008fb9db30
  7. Most of my apps arent working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. My F6 to F10 arent working

in Windows 10 Customization
    My F6 to F10 arent working: So ever since I updated there is the thing called caret. I can't turn up the volume or down the volume, it just keeps saying everytime I hit F7 Caret Browsing, I turned it off but it still comes up. How do I use my volume buttons and get caret browsing off my computer and fix...
  9. Permissions arent working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Permissions arent working: I keep trying to delete a folder on my computer but it wont let me delete it as i dont have access, i change the access rights of the folder and then it just says that i need access from another user to make changes to it, i have no idea what to do so can someone please help?...
  10. My hot keys arent working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My hot keys arent working: All of the keys along the top row of my laptop are not doing what they are supposed to. Top row being mute, volume down, volume up, fast forward, brightness down, brightness up, and the button that makes the keyboard light up, the rest too but those being the important ones,...