Windows 10: My projects are gone because of an update.

Discus and support My projects are gone because of an update. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I log onto windows and my projects are gone they were pictures and videos of me and my best friend now they are gone I can't find them because of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Addison Thurman, Jun 20, 2024.

1. My projects are gone because of an update.

I log onto windows and my projects are gone they were pictures and videos of me and my best friend now they are gone I can't find them because of the stupid update I really need those back they are of our childhood!

:)

Addison Thurman, Jun 20, 2024

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 20, 2024
  3. Project Second screen constantly appearing.

Hi Norga,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

Let us know some more information so that we can diagnose and troubleshoot the issue in a better way:

• what is the exact issue that you want us to help with? Do you want to get help in projecting a second screen or to remove the popup?
    • As you've said " I tried unsuccessfully to project a screen", do you wish to project a second screen currently?
    • What happened exactly when you tried to project a second screen? Did you receive any error message or any error code?
    The popup comes as the system might not be able to detect the monitors. I suggest you to update the Display drivers, it may force the system to detect the available monitors. Here is the steps:

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manger.
    • Locate the driver and expand the driver icon.
    • Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.

Reply with the information and we'll be happy to assist you.

Navneet Anand, Jun 20, 2024
  4. Xylee Del Win User

My projects are gone because of an update.

how to project my laptop (Windows 10) screen and sound to my smart tv via wifi

For us to better assist you about your concern, we'd like to know the results of the steps that we've given above. Kindly answer the following questions as well for further research:

• Have you tried projecting your TV into another device with a Miracast function?
    • Have you tried projecting your Surface computer into another device?

Meanwhile, we also suggest that you try to update your display driver. Kindly follow the steps on this

link

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, Jun 20, 2024
Thema:

My projects are gone because of an update.

1. My projects are gone because of an update. - Similar Threads - projects are gone

2. Paint 3D Projects all gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D Projects all gone: Hi! I've been using Paint 3D for years, and I greatly prefer P3D over MS Paint, or Inkscape. I'm very sad that it will be removed from the store, but I will continue to use it. Yesterday, I was using P3D as normal, making my art as I do. Eventually, I saved it, closed it up,...
  3. Paint 3D Projects all gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3D Projects all gone: Hi! I've been using Paint 3D for years, and I greatly prefer P3D over MS Paint, or Inkscape. I'm very sad that it will be removed from the store, but I will continue to use it. Yesterday, I was using P3D as normal, making my art as I do. Eventually, I saved it, closed it up,...
  4. My projects are gone because of an update.

My projects are gone because of an update.: I log onto windows and my projects are gone they were pictures and videos of me and my best friend now they are gone I can't find them because of the stupid update I really need those back they are of our childhood!...
  5. Can't download anything because my YES button is gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download anything because my YES button is gone: Hey! So my YES button just disappeared when I tried downloading a software and I was quiet confuse, i googled it up and it said I didn't have administrator, weird because I could download discord before perfectly. So I did what a video had asked me, for some reason my Local...
  6. Can't download anything because my YES button is gone

Can't download anything because my YES button is gone: Hey! So my YES button just disappeared when I tried downloading a software and I was quiet confuse, i googled it up and it said I didn't have administrator, weird because I could download discord before perfectly. So I did what a video had asked me, for some reason my Local...
  7. Video Editor images and videos in video project suddenly gone

Video Editor images and videos in video project suddenly gone: Hi,We have a user who suddenly lost all of the video images and snippets that she had in all of her video projects. The projects are all saved in OneDrive, image locations have not changed, but for some reason all of them are gone from ALL of her Video projects. How can we...
  8. Ohnoes! My updates are gone!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Ohnoes! My updates are gone!: What happened to my updates? And so many failures to install them...? (Only thing I did was reinstalling the store by resetting it... But that couldn't be it, can it?) [img] I used to have a long list with updates, but where are they? (I had them installed, see ss)...
  9. Windows Update is Gone/Not-Gone?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update is Gone/Not-Gone?: So I haven't been on in a while because I haven't had much if any windows 10 problems thankfully enough, well that changed. I've been looking into other tools that can check for windows 10 updates like windows updates does but it lets me choose if I want to install it or...
  10. Windows Update is Gone/Not-Gone?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update is Gone/Not-Gone?: So I haven't been on in a while because I haven't had much if any windows 10 problems thankfully enough, well that changed. I've been looking into other tools that can check for windows 10 updates like windows updates does but it lets me choose if I want to install it or...