Windows 10: my ps/2 mouse doesn't work in windows 10 correctly

Discus and support my ps/2 mouse doesn't work in windows 10 correctly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hello every oneI have a ps/2 mouse and a wacom ctl 472-s usb pen mousemy OS is windows 10 enterprise and until a few days ago these two mouse were... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by arminarab, Aug 19, 2022.

1. arminarab Win User

my ps/2 mouse doesn't work in windows 10 correctly

hello every oneI have a ps/2 mouse and a wacom ctl 472-s usb pen mousemy OS is windows 10 enterprise and until a few days ago these two mouse were working flawlessly but from a few days ago until now , when I turn my PC on , windows doesn't identify ps/2 mouse no pointer , no moving , no clicks effect , no .... .this is funny that when I restart my system , ps/2 mouse is working and when I want to enter my password , Without me typing anything, many characters are automatically typed into the password box, and more are added with the any click of the mouse. after that everything is OK in

:)

arminarab, Aug 19, 2022
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

my ps/2 mouse doesn't work in windows 10 correctly [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Aug 19, 2022
  3. Ps 2 Mouse Stpped working

After a recent windows 10 update on one of my PC's the ps 2 ported mouse stopped working.

Nothing I tried from this website worked. The pc had an older type motherboard with both mouse & keyboard ps 2 ports that have worked for several years.10+

The Keyboard still worked fine it was just a loss of the mouse. and was annoying.

The solution was found after I downloaded Logitech m235 driver for a radio mouse I use on another machine.

After loading Logitech Options I noticed an option within this to load PS 2 drivers so tried it. Now my ps 2 port worked again.

So load Logitech ps 2 driver should cure if all else fails.

Gigabyte X58A-UD3R Intel i7 930

Windows 10 pro version 2004

Build 19041.388

How this helps someone.

GracemanQBW, Aug 19, 2022
  4. my ps/2 mouse doesn't work in windows 10 correctly

Windows Edge still doesn`t work correctly

It is now 6 weeks since I upgraded to 10 and Windows Edge still does not work correctly.

I cannot download anything with Edge (or ie11). It includes all sites eg, Microsoft, Logitech, Epson etc.

Dynamic links do not work and it doesn`t remember my log-in details although it asks if I want it to remember them.

Favourites do not get put on the favourites bar although I click on that option.

I have done all the advice I`ve been given, ie disable anti-virus etc.

Why do they have a Windows support tile if it doesn`t work?

Can anybody help me?

Graham Laughlan, Aug 19, 2022
Thema:

my ps/2 mouse doesn't work in windows 10 correctly

1. my ps/2 mouse doesn't work in windows 10 correctly - Similar Threads - mouse doesn't correctly

2. USB keyboard and mouse not working only PS/2 works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB keyboard and mouse not working only PS/2 works: I decided to reset my PC and keeping my files.But after I reset it when I turned it on, my USB mouse and keyboard didn't work for me. But in the BIOS settings they did work. Then I decided to use a PS/2 mouse and they did work. Methods I already used are: switching USB slots,...
  3. USB keyboard and mouse not working only PS/2 works

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    USB keyboard and mouse not working only PS/2 works: I decided to reset my PC and keeping my files.But after I reset it when I turned it on, my USB mouse and keyboard didn't work for me. But in the BIOS settings they did work. Then I decided to use a PS/2 mouse and they did work. Methods I already used are: switching USB slots,...
  4. my ps/2 mouse doesn't work in windows 10 correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my ps/2 mouse doesn't work in windows 10 correctly: hello every oneI have a ps/2 mouse and a wacom ctl 472-s usb pen mousemy OS is windows 10 enterprise and until a few days ago these two mouse were working flawlessly but from a few days ago until now , when I turn my PC on , windows doesn't identify ps/2 mouse no pointer , no...
  5. my ps/2 mouse doesn't work in windows 10 correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my ps/2 mouse doesn't work in windows 10 correctly: hello every oneI have a ps/2 mouse and a wacom ctl 472-s usb pen mousemy OS is windows 10 enterprise and until a few days ago these two mouse were working flawlessly but from a few days ago until now , when I turn my PC on , windows doesn't identify ps/2 mouse no pointer , no...
  6. Mouse doesn't work correctly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse doesn't work correctly: My mouse doesn't seem to respond to movement or clicks. Although it is lit up, nothing seems to be responding. A quick solution to this is unplugging and replugging it back in but there is a good chance it won't work in twenty minutes and I would have to unplug and replug...
  7. PS/2 Mouse Shows Plugged In But No PS/2 Mouse Being Used

in Windows 10 Customization
    PS/2 Mouse Shows Plugged In But No PS/2 Mouse Being Used: I have an HP Envy laptop, using the newest version of Windows 10. Having mouse problems, so I tried to uninstall and re-install the mouse. Device Manager shows 2 mice...a PS/2 version, and on that just says HID Compliant. When I unplug the USB dongle, the HID Compliant...
  8. Ps 2 Mouse Stpped working

Ps 2 Mouse Stpped working: After a recent windows 10 update on one of my PC's the ps 2 ported mouse stopped working. Nothing I tried from this website worked. The pc had an older type motherboard with both mouse & keyboard ps 2 ports that have worked for several years.10+ The Keyboard still worked...
  9. PS / 2 compatible mouse ERROR code 10 Touchpad doesn't work

PS / 2 compatible mouse ERROR code 10 Touchpad doesn't work: steps already taken: + Driver Update + Uninstall the driver then reinstall + Troubleshoot, error code 10 detected, but can't be fixed automatically + Registry check: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ System \ CurrentControlSet \ Control \ Class \...
  10. PS/2 Mouse

PS/2 Mouse: Hello, I have 2 PS/2 mouses. A Logitech TrackMan Vista and a Logitech TrackMan Marble FX. But they just won't work on my desktop (My desktop has a PS/2 port, so i just plug them in my PS/2 port). I tried al the sulutions that i found on the internet but none will work....