Windows 10: My ps2 controller isn't getting recognized by Windows 11

Discus and support My ps2 controller isn't getting recognized by Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I'm having trouble with this ps2 controller, it used to work fine but suddenly it started getting the message that it wasn't recognized and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AndressaPeixoto1, May 12, 2022.

1. My ps2 controller isn't getting recognized by Windows 11

Hello, I'm having trouble with this ps2 controller, it used to work fine but suddenly it started getting the message that it wasn't recognized and stopped working. I tried everything that is in this website: https://www.groovypost.com/howto/fix-usb-not-working-windows-11/#:~:text=Restart%20Windows%2011&text=You%20may%20find%20that%20restarting,right-clicking%20the%20Start%20menu. and nothing worked.I'm not sure what else I can do but I'd really like for it to workOh and also, I tested the controller on my boyfriend's computer that uses linux and it works there, so it's not the contr

:)

AndressaPeixoto1, May 12, 2022
  2. billt4g Win User

using ps2 controller with steam games

Hi guys,

I need some help here. I want to use my PS2 Controller on my PC to play Tomb Raider on Steam.
    I have the PS2 controller, a USB adapter, and have downloaded the x360ce controller emulator.

I need Step by Step help from this point on.

Bill.*Huh

billt4g, May 12, 2022
  3. badrobot Win User
    using ps2 controller with steam games

The question is if PS2 controllers are supported. At the least I think it should be DS3s.
    Google up "motionjoy for DS2" if you can still find one.

badrobot, May 12, 2022
  4. My ps2 controller isn't getting recognized by Windows 11

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, May 12, 2022
Thema:

My ps2 controller isn't getting recognized by Windows 11

1. My ps2 controller isn't getting recognized by Windows 11 - Similar Threads - ps2 controller isn't

2. My wired Xbox 360 controller isn't recognized by Windows anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wired Xbox 360 controller isn't recognized by Windows anymore.: I have a wired Xbox 360 controller and Windows 11. When I plug in the controller it says "USB device not recognized. The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned, and Windows does not recognized it."I've looked all over online for any solutions. I've...
  3. My wired Xbox 360 controller isn't recognized by Windows anymore.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My wired Xbox 360 controller isn't recognized by Windows anymore.: I have a wired Xbox 360 controller and Windows 11. When I plug in the controller it says "USB device not recognized. The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned, and Windows does not recognized it."I've looked all over online for any solutions. I've...
  4. PS1/PS2 controller adapter not working on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PS1/PS2 controller adapter not working on Windows 11: Hello. I recently purchased a PS1 controller, and am trying to use a PS1/PS2 controller adapter to connect it to my PC. My PC runs Windows 11, and it is not being read as a controller by my PC. I was wondering if there is something I am doing wrong or something I can do to...
  5. PS1/PS2 controller adapter not working on Windows 11

PS1/PS2 controller adapter not working on Windows 11: Hello. I recently purchased a PS1 controller, and am trying to use a PS1/PS2 controller adapter to connect it to my PC. My PC runs Windows 11, and it is not being read as a controller by my PC. I was wondering if there is something I am doing wrong or something I can do to...
  6. My ps2 controller isn't getting recognized by Windows 11

My ps2 controller isn't getting recognized by Windows 11: Hello, I'm having trouble with this ps2 controller, it used to work fine but suddenly it started getting the message that it wasn't recognized and stopped working. I tried everything that is in this website:...
  7. my bluetooth controller isn't working as a controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my bluetooth controller isn't working as a controller: So I bought a controller called X3 controller and it connected but when I tried to play a game on it it doesn't work as a controller and it only works as a mouse and when I try to use it as a controller nothing works and I am trying to play counter strike global offensive so...
  8. Ps2 mouse is not recognized by windows 10

Ps2 mouse is not recognized by windows 10: Hello!I just upgraded from win 7 to win 10 in 2020 because of end of community support for win 7.I am facing problem with ps/2 mouse. I am using this mouse from 7-8 years.In 2020 I purchased new usb mouse.When I plugged my USB mouse after unboxing it,it works and at the...
  9. PS4 Controller doesn't work or isn't recognized by Windows

PS4 Controller doesn't work or isn't recognized by Windows: I am playing FIFA 19 since November with my PS4 Controller that works with an App called DS4. Yesterday I connected my PS4 controller and nothing happened. I looked on Google after the Issue and nothing helped me. The only thing I know is that Windows doesn't recognize my PS4...
  10. using ps2 controller with steam games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    using ps2 controller with steam games: Hi guys, I need some help here. I want to use my PS2 Controller on my PC to play Tomb Raider on Steam. I have the PS2 controller, a USB adapter, and have downloaded the x360ce controller emulator. I need Step by Step help from this point on. Bill.*Huh 85794