Windows 10: My purchases wont go through.

Discus and support My purchases wont go through. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; It will always say that it cant process the payment even tho i have money in the card.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ArmedKILL3R21, Jul 11, 2019.

1. My purchases wont go through.

It will always say that it cant process the payment even tho i have money in the card.

:)

ArmedKILL3R21, Jul 11, 2019

2. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Jul 11, 2019
  3. Staff Pad in-app Purchase

Hello Sharon,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. We are glad to help you.

To serve you better, please share this:

Are you trying to purchase the app from Windows Store?

Try the below methods and check:

Method 1: I would suggest you to run the inbuilt app troubleshooter.

Follow the steps:

• Press “Windows” + “X” and select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting and select View all on left hand side of the screen.

• Select the App and follow the instruction to troubleshoot.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps below to reset the Windows store:

• Press the “Win Logo” + “R”

• Type: WSReset.exe and press “Enter”.

• Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Jul 11, 2019
  4. Johnny5 Win User

My purchases wont go through.

Building Again

I just tried to swap the hard drive for the one you suggested keakar but i purchased rush processing so its already in step 3... *Big Grin My purchases wont go through. :D

Johnny5, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

My purchases wont go through.

1. My purchases wont go through. - Similar Threads - purchases wont through

2. Why wont Alexa/Echo connect to wifi through my desktop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why wont Alexa/Echo connect to wifi through my desktop?: I've downloaded the Windows 10 Alexa app. When I try to begin by pushing the app "button" and calling for Alexa, Alexa/Echo says "WiFi isn't set up … for help go to your Alexa app". When I go to the Alexa app (yes, I am signed in) and try again, it says the same thing., over...
  3. my headset mic is going through my speaker and I can't stop it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my headset mic is going through my speaker and I can't stop it: So like it says my headsets mic is going through a speaker even though I didn't set the listen tab to but this isn't a normal speaker so I can't turn down the mic on it and my mic is playing through my head set when i haven't done anything like listen even when i disable it...
  4. my headset mic is going through my speaker and I can't stop it

in Windows 10 Customization
    my headset mic is going through my speaker and I can't stop it: So like it says my headsets mic is going through a speaker even though I didn't set the listen tab to but this isn't a normal speaker so I can't turn down the mic on it and my mic is playing through my head set when i haven't done anything like listen even when i disable it...
  5. purchased a dvd player computer wont recognize it.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    purchased a dvd player computer wont recognize it.: help....wont work...need to install drivers for some of the equipment... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchased-a-dvd-player-computer-wont-recognize-it/df74ef12-3723-4dd4-91f1-9df7c755d907
  6. Cortana - wont play music through groove

in Cortana
    Cortana - wont play music through groove: Hi microsoft. I have combed the searches for an hour now trying to get cortana to default to groove when i ask to play music from my library. Groove is all set up to play from my library and i can use cortana to "play music" once it's open but when i ask her to play a...
  7. Desktop audio going through microphone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop audio going through microphone: Greetings For some reason my PC started to send all my desktop sound through my microphone. I can see the volume levels under recording devices being fairly low, but friends that I talk to on Discord tell the desktop sound goes through all clear. If I mute my microphone on...
  8. In-app purchases not going through

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In-app purchases not going through: So, for probably almost a month now, every time I've tried to make an in-app purchase I keep getting an error message. It's always the same message and I have no idea what to do about it. I tried uninstalling and then re-installing the app just to try anything and that didn't...
  9. reCAPTCHA going through too many screens

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    reCAPTCHA going through too many screens: Hi, I wondered if anyone could please? I am on a fully updated windows 10 PC and whenever I encounter the reCAPTCHA dialoguie box it takes for ever to complete. In some instances it simply doesn't complete at all! Does anyone have any ideas how I can resolve this please?...
  10. Menus wont go bold

in Windows 10 Support
    Menus wont go bold: Has anyone else notice this partial regression to a past bug. Remember when you tried to change text size and boldness in Settings > Advanced Display Settings > Advanced sizing of text and other settings, and it would revert back on the next reboot? Since the...