Windows 10: My Qualcomm QCA61x4A/QCA9377 says it has a problem, and my Bluetooth radio says it has a...

Discus and support My Qualcomm QCA61x4A/QCA9377 says it has a problem, and my Bluetooth radio says it has a... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I went into the properties of the Quallcomm bluetooth thing, and I went into the property tab and entered Status, and this is what it says 01806400... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by StevenEgge, Oct 13, 2020.

1. My Qualcomm QCA61x4A/QCA9377 says it has a problem, and my Bluetooth radio says it has a...

I went into the properties of the Quallcomm bluetooth thing, and I went into the property tab and entered Status, and this is what it says

DN_HAS_PROBLEM
    DN_DISABLEABLE
    DN_REMOVABLE
    DN_NT_ENUMERATOR
    DN_NT_DRIVER

The driver version "value" is 10.0.0.714

the Matching device id is USB\VID_0CF3&PID_E007

Problem code is 0000002B

It says no reboot is required, so that probably won't work.

It wont let me do a rollback to a previous version of the bluetooth.

The device status says Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43

:)

StevenEgge, Oct 13, 2020
  2. RAJU.MSC Win User

Qualcomm Atheros Qca61x4a not working

if you want I share driver via online.

what's the model and brand of the laptop or desktop.

driver

https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/in/en/downloads/ds103282

or try dell driver

qualcomm QCA61x4

https://downloads.dell.com/FOLDER04...And-Bluetooth_2F8MV_WIN_12.0.0.293_A06_02.EXE

or

https://downloads.dell.com/FOLDER04...And-Bluetooth_3R4XV_WIN_12.0.0.307_A07_01.EXE

or

https://downloads.dell.com/FOLDER04...etooth-Driver_MKFDK_WIN_12.0.0.448_A15_05.EXE

RAJU.MSC, Oct 13, 2020
  3. Joel H_42 Win User
    BLUETOOTH PROBLEM

I'm also experiencing this issue since the recent update on April 15th on my Dell G5 5090 system (tower). It has built-in WiFi/BT Qualcomm QCA61x4A-QCA9377 device which was working fine. Now it no longer shows up in the Device Manager and the Bluetooth on/off
    toggle is missing. Troubleshooter says there is no Bluetooth capability on my system (while it still shows my paired headphones).

So something in the recent Microsoft Windows update seems to have taken out this Bluetooth capability on many Dell platforms.

I've tried uninstalling and then reinstalling the latest drivers (Qualcomm-QCA61x4A-QCA9377-WiFi-and-Bluetooth-Driver_4747J_WIN_12.0.0.916_A33.exe) which claims fine and does enable the WiFi but Bluetooth remains missing.

- Joel

Joel H_42, Oct 13, 2020
  4. My Qualcomm QCA61x4A/QCA9377 says it has a problem, and my Bluetooth radio says it has a...

Windows 10 (version 1709) Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0 Driver Problem

Just an FYI. A new Qualccomm driver for various Dell models is now available.

I lost built-in Bluetooth capability on my Dell with one of the Windows updates in early Jan. I was on a critical project and didn't want to risk creating problems with a roll back. I bought a Bluetooth dongle, and took a "wait and see" approach. Around
    1/10/2018, the Dell ultiltiy reported everything was up to date. When I checked 1/18/2018, the following update was available. (Release date of Nov 2017 is a little mysterious, since it wasn't there as of 1/10/2018.) (There was also an update to SmartByte
    driver. I suppose that could be related to the issue, but I would guess not.)

The update fixed the problem. Built-in Bluetooth is back.

-------------------------------------------------

Qualcomm QCA61x4A QCA9377 Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Driver

Importance: Recommended

Version: 12.0.0.448 ,A15

Release Date: 28 Nov 2017

File Name: Qualcomm-QCA61x4A-QCA9377-Wi-Fi-and-Bluetooth-Driver_MKFDK_WIN_12.0.0.448_A15_05.EXE

File size: 97.2 MB

Description: This package provides the driver for Qualcomm QCA61x4A / QCA9377 802.11ac Dual Band (2x2) Wireless Adapter+ Bluetooth 4.1 and is supported on the Inspiron, Alienware, XPS, Vostro, Precision and Latitude series that are running the following Windows
    Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit.

PattyKeeshan, Oct 13, 2020
Thema:

My Qualcomm QCA61x4A/QCA9377 says it has a problem, and my Bluetooth radio says it has a...

1. My Qualcomm QCA61x4A/QCA9377 says it has a problem, and my Bluetooth radio says it has a... - Similar Threads - Qualcomm QCA61x4A QCA9377

2. Qualcomm QCA61x4A/QCA9377 Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Driver make my computer laggy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Qualcomm QCA61x4A/QCA9377 Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Driver make my computer laggy: HiWhen I turn on my computer, it becomes really laggy and hard to move the mouse. After a few minutes, a blue screen error shows up with code: dpc watchdog violation. I checked the dmp file, and it says it is the error of one of the internet drivers. I have both killer e3000...
  3. Qualcomm QCA61x4A/QCA9377 Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Driver make my computer laggy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Qualcomm QCA61x4A/QCA9377 Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Driver make my computer laggy: HiWhen I turn on my computer, it becomes really laggy and hard to move the mouse. After a few minutes, a blue screen error shows up with code: dpc watchdog violation. I checked the dmp file, and it says it is the error of one of the internet drivers. I have both killer e3000...
  4. Qualcomm QCA61x4A/QCA9377 Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Driver make my computer laggy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My Qualcomm Atheros qca9377… is missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Qualcomm Atheros qca9377… is missing: A few days ago, my laptop suddenly couldn't detect/connect to any wifi source, I ran troubleshooting and it gave me two reasons:1. No Ethernet Cable detected I don't use it so I disregarded this2. The Qualcomm Atheros qca9377... I forgot the whole name of itI searched for...
  6. My Bluetooth radio icon has "disappeared".

My Bluetooth radio icon has "disappeared".: Device Mgr says its disconnected. It is a Lenovo 330 Ideapad -there is no hard switch and no opening of or working on any hardware. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-radio-icon-has-disappeared/1ff816e9-2ce1-4a35-9e7f-0779f8d47ccf
  7. Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A bluetooth stopped working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A bluetooth stopped working: Hey, I have been using bluetooth for a long time and then yesterday suddenly, it stopped working. I now can't see the option to turn on/off the bluetooth. I even no longer can see it in the device manager so I don't know how to unistall the drivers, and even when I do...
  8. Qualcomm QCA9377 Bluetooth problems

Qualcomm QCA9377 Bluetooth problems: Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43 Windows disabled the driver. I've installed the latest driver and it didn't fix the problem...
  9. Issue With Qualcomm QCA9377 Bluetooth Failures

Issue With Qualcomm QCA9377 Bluetooth Failures: I found this solution on another site cited by "jturcich." This solution came after spending an hour on the phone with Dell Support trying to resolve this issue I've had with the last 2 laptops I purchased from them. This end user cited the following solution AFTER installing...
  10. Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A problem

Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A problem: Good afternoon tenforums. I bought a new laptop this month, which has the Qualcomm wifi card inside. Sometimes it works for a long period of time and others it will not last 5 minutes. The wifi essentially drops and turns to limited connectivity and requires a troubleshoot...