Windows 10: My question and views

Discus and support My question and views in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have 10 views to a question I posted. How do I access them please?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SusanJ17, May 18, 2021.

1. SusanJ17 Win User

My question and views

I have 10 views to a question I posted. How do I access them please?

:)

SusanJ17, May 18, 2021

2. setting default view for Winodws Explorer Search Reasults

Thank you for the detailed response. To change the search result's view from content to list, we suggest following the steps below:

• Open the File Explorer and try to search for files.
    • In the toolbar, open the View tab and click List
      to change the view.
    • Once changed, close the File Explorer.
    • Open the File Explorer again and try to search to see if the setting has been retained.

After performing the steps above, reply back to us so we can provide additional help.

Jennifer Cha, May 18, 2021
  3. mrgeek Win User
    Change Folder View Layout in Windows 10

"uhm that method does not work. i want to set folder view as List as default instead Details for all folders"
    Did you download and run Brink's .bat file in Step 1 ? Lacking that, look at the screens in post 3. In Step 5 'folders of this type' defaults to each of the Windows templates for Pictures, Music, etc. If you want ALL folders to have the same List view, r-click any folder in each of the 5 folders under This PC (Desktop does not apply) and hit 'Customize this folder'. Set to 'Optimize this folder for General Items". Then follow the screen in post 3 using List instead of Details in Step 1 and you should be good to go.

mrgeek, May 18, 2021
  4. Yaqub K Win User

My question and views

Windows "Photo" App. Why When Viewing a Slideshow Will Only Some Pictures in the Selected Folder Be in View?

Hi,

I suggest run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, May 18, 2021
Thema:

My question and views

1. My question and views - Similar Threads - question views

2. Microsoft Entra ID question- Creating a Intune policy to disable Task View on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Entra ID question- Creating a Intune policy to disable Task View on Windows 11: Hi team, I was wondering how do I create a Intune configuration profile policy where we can disable task view?I was able to create a policy for a group I made where I disabled the Chat and Widgets feature on Windows 11, but I cant find the setting for Task View. Does anyone...
  3. Microsoft Entra ID question- Creating a Intune policy to disable Task View on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Entra ID question- Creating a Intune policy to disable Task View on Windows 11: Hi team, I was wondering how do I create a Intune configuration profile policy where we can disable task view?I was able to create a policy for a group I made where I disabled the Chat and Widgets feature on Windows 11, but I cant find the setting for Task View. Does anyone...
  4. QUESTION ABOUT WINDOWS FILE EXPLORER VIEW

in Windows 10 Gaming
    QUESTION ABOUT WINDOWS FILE EXPLORER VIEW: Dear Microsoft support team,Thank you very much for your providing Microsoft product/service.Could you please help me about Windows-File Explorer View:Example: in folder 1: there are 2 files file 1, file 2.When view these, it shows preview of e.g. file 2 at right-pane.How to...
  5. QUESTION ABOUT WINDOWS FILE EXPLORER VIEW

QUESTION ABOUT WINDOWS FILE EXPLORER VIEW: Dear Microsoft support team,Thank you very much for your providing Microsoft product/service.Could you please help me about Windows-File Explorer View:Example: in folder 1: there are 2 files file 1, file 2.When view these, it shows preview of e.g. file 2 at right-pane.How to...
  6. QUESTION ABOUT WINDOWS FILE EXPLORER VIEW

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. How does anyone view replys to asked questions Cant find any responces

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How does anyone view replys to asked questions Cant find any responces: cant find any responces to my questions so it s best not reply to any Qs i got https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-does-anyone-view-replys-to-asked-questions/a4972412-aab9-43dd-a4c9-58a775a1f2fc
  8. How does anyone view replys to asked questions Cant find any responces

How does anyone view replys to asked questions Cant find any responces: cant find any responces to my questions so it s best not reply to any Qs i got https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-does-anyone-view-replys-to-asked-questions/a4972412-aab9-43dd-a4c9-58a775a1f2fc
  9. How to view a previous question?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to view a previous question?: Hey, I made a question a bit ago and wanted to view it. How would I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-view-a-previous-question/7f67512d-40cd-4c2e-86ae-abf2609c7888
  10. How to view a previous question?

How to view a previous question?: Hey, I made a question a bit ago and wanted to view it. How would I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-view-a-previous-question/7f67512d-40cd-4c2e-86ae-abf2609c7888