Windows 10: my question is how can i reactivate my windows 10 before i lose it ??

Discus and support my question is how can i reactivate my windows 10 before i lose it ?? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [ATTACH]my question is how can i reactivate my windows 10 before i lose it ??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by josephghaoui, Dec 10, 2019.

1. my question is how can i reactivate my windows 10 before i lose it ??

my question is how can i reactivate my windows 10 before i lose it ?? 0a2f1cb3-0d69-4d20-aba3-9bf928b98b33?upload=true.png my question is how can i reactivate my windows 10 before i lose it ??

:)

josephghaoui, Dec 10, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 10, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 10, 2019
  4. EarthDog Win User

my question is how can i reactivate my windows 10 before i lose it ??

Upgrading to Windows 10 from windows 7 and losing internet connection

When trying to search for a driver on that motherboard, it doesn't say Windows 10 on it. My suggestion would be to get a NIC card of some sort that is known to work with the OS (most).

EarthDog, Dec 10, 2019
Thema:

my question is how can i reactivate my windows 10 before i lose it ??

1. my question is how can i reactivate my windows 10 before i lose it ?? - Similar Threads - question reactivate before

2. How can i reactivate my license ?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How can i reactivate my license ?: I tried signing in to my PPT and Word account but it says that my license will be deactivated soon. I tried reactivating it by signing all over again and again but it doesn't work at all. what am I supposed to do? Correlation Id: d293e792-6e5a-4021-9b22-11ae9991669e...
  3. How can i reactivate my license ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i reactivate my license ?: I tried signing in to my PPT and Word account but it says that my license will be deactivated soon. I tried reactivating it by signing all over again and again but it doesn't work at all. what am I supposed to do? Correlation Id: d293e792-6e5a-4021-9b22-11ae9991669e...
  4. How can i reactivate my license ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How can I reactivate my wifi and audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I reactivate my wifi and audio: Hello,My laptop suddenly deactivated security, wifi and Sound.I also cannot use the event display.It also cannot open the data manager.I've Tried to use the troubleshoot for audio and wifi but it says, it cannot diagnose it. I also tried to reset and activate it but it...
  6. How can I reactivate my wifi and audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I reactivate my wifi and audio: Hello,My laptop suddenly deactivated security, wifi and Sound.I also cannot use the event display.It also cannot open the data manager.I've Tried to use the troubleshoot for audio and wifi but it says, it cannot diagnose it. I also tried to reset and activate it but it...
  7. How can I reactivate my wifi and audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. how can i reactivate windows ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i reactivate windows ?: hello please l use windows 11 pro for months and since this morning i cannot activate windows please what help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-reactivate-windows/ca4ece28-f1f1-43b6-9af7-9fdedf7f82e6
  9. How can i reactivate my windows license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can i reactivate my windows license: I changed my hard drive to a new one now I cannot activate my Windows. Error code: 0xC004C003. I have a valid key but it seems I cannot use it to activate it on the new hard drive. I formatted the old hard drive so I can use it on the new one. What can I do? Help...
  10. How can I reactivate Windows ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I reactivate Windows ?: Hello Community ! Changed some hardware of the computer motherboard and processor, unfortunately now Microsoft is telling me that my Windows is not activated anymore !!! Did I lost my Windows ? Can I do something about it ? I don't want to buy a new license. Thank you...