Windows 10: My question is what happens when i shut down laptop while my Microsoft ACPI Compliant...

Discus and support My question is what happens when i shut down laptop while my Microsoft ACPI Compliant... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i have 4 battery for some reason is it ok tho?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Muqri, Nov 28, 2022.

1. Muqri Win User

My question is what happens when i shut down laptop while my Microsoft ACPI Compliant...

i have 4 battery for some reason is it ok tho?

:)

Muqri, Nov 28, 2022

2. Microsoft ACPI-Compliant System Problem

Good day, my laptop keeps turning off by its own due to abnormally function of my battery percentage. So I went to device manager and go to the batteries section and found the "Microsoft ACPI-Compliant System" . So someone told me to disable and enable it again for it to be fixed. I have done that but still gets the same result of keeps shutting down on its own. I also searched ways to fix it, on the internet. I have done uninstalling it and restarting my laptop but still same result. I also have a built in battery so it's hard for me to get rid the battery. So i experimented to disable the "Microsoft ACPI-Compliant System" and thankfully my laptop is not shutting down already but of course it's hard to tell how many percentage left on my battery. My question is is it okay to disable the "Microsoft ACPI-Compliant System" forever? Also do you have any suggestion to fix my problem?

I would really appreciate your response as i don't have money to make it check by a professional . Thank you so much.

coreenelizalde, Nov 28, 2022
  3. Microsoft ACPI-Compliant System Problem

Thank you so much for the effort for replying. I have done the steps you have mentioned but still get the same result. My problem is that the battery percentage shown in below is not the true percentage left on my battery. Since even though the charger is not plugged in, there is an indication below the battery percentage that it is charging even though it's not. Also, when i disabled the "Microsoft ACPI-Compliant System" my laptop already works fine, i can use it without plugging in the charger, though i can't see the battery percentage left i just estimate my time of usage by 2 hours and charge it again. So i believe my battery still works perfectly fine. I think the "Microsoft ACPI-Compliant System" is really the problem. Do you have another suggestion on what should i do?

Thank you so much in advance.

coreenelizalde, Nov 28, 2022
  4. A_Gobo Win User

My question is what happens when i shut down laptop while my Microsoft ACPI Compliant...

Brightness problem due to Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Method Battery driver

Hello. I have a Lenovo PC and there is a problem with the brightness. My laptop suddenly goes dim even if the brightness is set high and the battery plan is the bright screen plan. This happens when my laptop is not plugged in.

• When the laptop is plugged in, the brightness problem disappears. On unplugging again, the problem comes back.
    • It happens even when the battery level is high.
    • The problem is temporarily fixed by restarting the laptop. But the issue recurs.
    • When I disabled Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Method Battery driver, the brightness is restored. But it returns to the original state when the driver is enabled.

I do need the Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Method Battery driver, but this problem is annoying, especially when my charger is not around and the screen goes
    very dim.

Please post a solution for this problem. The same problem was posted by a user with a HP laptop and the solution posted asked the user to check with HP Customer Support. But I feel its a problem with the driver or the power management of Windows.

Thanks in advance.

A_Gobo, Nov 28, 2022
Thema:

1. My question is what happens when i shut down laptop while my Microsoft ACPI Compliant... - Similar Threads - question happens shut

2. My laptop keeps shutting down while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keeps shutting down while gaming: Hello, I have an ROG Strix. I've had it for about 1 year and I never had an issue; however, recently, whenever I am playing certain games Victoria 3 and BG3 my computer shuts off without warning nor error message. I thought it might be a graphics card driver issue since mine...
  3. My laptop keeps shutting down while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop keeps shutting down while gaming: Hello, I have an ROG Strix. I've had it for about 1 year and I never had an issue; however, recently, whenever I am playing certain games Victoria 3 and BG3 my computer shuts off without warning nor error message. I thought it might be a graphics card driver issue since mine...
  4. My question is what happens when i shut down laptop while my Microsoft ACPI Compliant...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My question is what happens when i shut down laptop while my Microsoft ACPI Compliant...: i have 4 battery for some reason is it ok tho? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-question-is-what-happens-when-i-shut-down/e13d9402-6400-4f39-914b-fcca83b8aae3
  5. My question is what happens when i shut down laptop while my Microsoft ACPI Compliant...

My question is what happens when i shut down laptop while my Microsoft ACPI Compliant...: i have 4 battery for some reason is it ok tho? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-question-is-what-happens-when-i-shut-down/e13d9402-6400-4f39-914b-fcca83b8aae3
  6. Microsoft ACPI-Compliant System Problem

Microsoft ACPI-Compliant System Problem: Good day, my laptop keeps turning off by its own due to abnormally function of my battery percentage. So I went to device manager and go to the batteries section and found the "Microsoft ACPI-Compliant System" . So someone told me to disable and enable it again for it to be...
  7. Microsoft ACPI-Compliant System Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft ACPI-Compliant System Problem: Good day, my laptop keeps turning off by its own due to abnormally function of my battery percentage. So I went to device manager and go to the batteries section and found the "Microsoft ACPI-Compliant System" . So someone told me to disable and enable it again for it to be...
  8. what happens if i uninstall microsoft acpi compliant control method battery in asus k571gt...

what happens if i uninstall microsoft acpi compliant control method battery in asus k571gt...: dears i have an asus k571gt laptop the battery is inside and i cant remove it and when i plug in the charger and work my lap top gets too hot is there any way to avoid charging the battery during the plug in the ac adaptor or not? if i uninstall microsoft acpi compliant...
  9. ASUS N580VD laptop shuts down when I try to reinstall ACPI-Compliant Control Method...

ASUS N580VD laptop shuts down when I try to reinstall ACPI-Compliant Control Method...: After restoring Windows 10 Battery is 0% (plugged in, not charging). I tried obvious solutions with taking the battery out, get rid of static electricity etc. When AC is unplugged battery is working OK despite the message "Your battery is very low". It could work for more...
  10. ASUS N56JN - Shut Down when reinstall ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery, Battery 0%...

ASUS N56JN - Shut Down when reinstall ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery, Battery 0%...: Hello everyone. It is a week that i try to solve this problem. I have a laptop ASUS N56JN with Windows 10, re-installed today. I bought a new Rechargeable battery 4 days ago, because with the old one when i plugged out AC cable my computer shutdown, so i think that the...