Windows 10: my questions never get answered, but heck here is another one.......

Discus and support my questions never get answered, but heck here is another one....... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; open a photo in windows "photos"... click the next arrow... doesn't go to any photo in particular..... just random.... ****. Please view my other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by vbpete01, Nov 17, 2019.

1. vbpete01 Win User

my questions never get answered, but heck here is another one.......

open a photo in windows "photos"... click the next arrow... doesn't go to any photo in particular..... just random.... ****.

Please view my other unanswered questions.

:)

vbpete01, Nov 17, 2019

2. cortana does not answer questions well

Hi Doctor Susan,

Cortana’s responses usually depend on the type of topics being asked. To best address your concern, we need you to answer the following questions:

• Which Windows 10 build are you using? Click
      here
      for instruction on how to find your Windows 10 build.

my questions never get answered, but heck here is another one....... eae3c1b7-3869-4616-a33b-324a04f91e0f.png

• Are all the responses to all your questions off the mark, or is it isolated to a specific topic?
    • Can you provide us some scenarios or topics when Cortana provides off the mark answers?
    • Did you make any changes before this issue happened?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Kristine Arp, Nov 17, 2019
  3. PLEASE HELP..

Who me!? I'm an old lady...haha but no I'm a girl...and you keep up your skipping my questions...you never answered the 550w PSU question or the one about those games I listed

firsttimegamingpcbuild, Nov 17, 2019
  4. Mohan B P Win User

3 questions for Windows 10

Hi,

I realize the issue you are facing with the desktop.

As you have multiple issues with the desktop, let me assist you with the issues one by one.

Question 1:

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• On the Desktop, right-click on an empty space.

• In the drop down options, select
      View.

• Uncheck the option: Auto arrange icons.
    Question 2:

The information provided in question 2 is not clear, so kindly answer the below question;

• About which “favorites” you are talking about
      (EDGE or WINDOWS EXPLORER or INTERNET EXPLORER)?
    Question 3:

I suggest you to refer the below link to change Adobe to open PDF files instead of Edge and check if it helps:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/change-default-programs-in-windows-10

I hope the given information is helpful. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows 10.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Nov 17, 2019
Thema:

1. my questions never get answered, but heck here is another one....... - Similar Threads - questions never answered

2. Support - questions locked with no answer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Support - questions locked with no answer: Most of the questions that turn up for my search subjects (regarding a OneDrive issue) have no answer but are locked. What use is that to anyone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/support-questions-locked-with-no-answer/7defc93c-11d4-4aad-9795-9ba256b72a06"
  3. Android at Microsoft - answering questions

in Windows 10 News
    Android at Microsoft - answering questions: As we stated in our announcement last month, Microsoft is one of the leading publishers in the Google Play Store, producing many apps that are used by people across the world, from all backgrounds, every day to help them achieve more. As Microsoft employees, we take...
  4. My previous question does not have an answer.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My previous question does not have an answer.: My previous question does not have an answer and it has been a while. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-previous-question-does-not-have-an-answer/e616e26a-96b0-4fc9-8abb-08b4ecb3901d
  5. Cannot get my computers to talk to one another?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot get my computers to talk to one another?: I have an ACER predator desk top, (Computer "A") and an ACER laptop (Computer "B"). on computer "A" I was able to set up a connection to "B", but I cannot copy, move, or even save anything to "B" from "A". keeps telling me I lack admin privileges. On Computer "B" It...
  6. One another very old account I have. I asked a question, Got great answers. Was replying...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    One another very old account I have. I asked a question, Got great answers. Was replying...: I asked a question on another account. Basically I had one with a hotmail address so old that before the @ is just my 3 initials. No numbers. This is that account. But on a newer account I posted a question yesterday. I had 3 great answers and my resolve I'm sure. While...
  7. chooswing display name to ask question? seriously? my question was exactly how to never get...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    chooswing display name to ask question? seriously? my question was exactly how to never get...: Where the lightened version of windows without cortana, xbox apps and candycrush? Can you guys help me to run my computer instead of integrating stuff for the Family who are already able to download it by themselves or at least allow me to download and install an...
  8. How to stop getting answers to a question

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to stop getting answers to a question: A long time ago, I asked this forum how to stop getting a password request on my laptop at startup. That question has been answered a million times. I want these answers to stop! But I don't know how to track down my original question so I can kill it. How can I stop people...
  9. Thank you SarahKong for answering my question!!!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Thank you SarahKong for answering my question!!!!: Thank you SarahKong for answering my question!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/thank-you-sarahkong-for-answering-my-question/1313c0c5-d898-404b-b1bd-32fe53950766
  10. Windows 10: Get your top questions answered

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: Get your top questions answered: Windows 10: Get your top questions answered LIVE WEBCAST May 5, 2016 10:00-11:00AM PT (GMT-8) Get the information you need on Windows 10. Join experts for a live Q&A session, Thursday, May 5th at 10 am PDT. Since the release of Windows 10, it's been...