Windows 10: my questions never get answered, but heck here is another one.......

Discus and support my questions never get answered, but heck here is another one....... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; open a photo in windows "photos"... click the next arrow... doesn't go to any photo in particular..... just random.... ****. Please view my other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by vbpete01, Nov 17, 2019.

1. vbpete01 Win User

my questions never get answered, but heck here is another one.......

open a photo in windows "photos"... click the next arrow... doesn't go to any photo in particular..... just random.... ****.

Please view my other unanswered questions.

:)

vbpete01, Nov 17, 2019

2. cortana does not answer questions well

Hi Doctor Susan,

Cortana’s responses usually depend on the type of topics being asked. To best address your concern, we need you to answer the following questions:

• Which Windows 10 build are you using? Click
      here
      for instruction on how to find your Windows 10 build.

my questions never get answered, but heck here is another one....... eae3c1b7-3869-4616-a33b-324a04f91e0f.png

• Are all the responses to all your questions off the mark, or is it isolated to a specific topic?
    • Can you provide us some scenarios or topics when Cortana provides off the mark answers?
    • Did you make any changes before this issue happened?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Kristine Arp, Nov 17, 2019
  3. PLEASE HELP..

Who me!? I'm an old lady...haha but no I'm a girl...and you keep up your skipping my questions...you never answered the 550w PSU question or the one about those games I listed

firsttimegamingpcbuild, Nov 17, 2019
  4. Mohan B P Win User

3 questions for Windows 10

Hi,

I realize the issue you are facing with the desktop.

As you have multiple issues with the desktop, let me assist you with the issues one by one.

Question 1:

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• On the Desktop, right-click on an empty space.

• In the drop down options, select
      View.

• Uncheck the option: Auto arrange icons.
    Question 2:

The information provided in question 2 is not clear, so kindly answer the below question;

• About which “favorites” you are talking about
      (EDGE or WINDOWS EXPLORER or INTERNET EXPLORER)?
    Question 3:

I suggest you to refer the below link to change Adobe to open PDF files instead of Edge and check if it helps:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/change-default-programs-in-windows-10

I hope the given information is helpful. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows 10.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Nov 17, 2019
Thema:

1. my questions never get answered, but heck here is another one....... - Similar Threads - questions never answered

2. Billing No one can answer question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Billing No one can answer question: Why cant I talk to a person? This is stupid not to be able to talk to a human. It has to do with billing you sure dont hesitate to take money from my account. But cant talk on the phone ....;...
  3. Billing No one can answer question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Billing No one can answer question: Why cant I talk to a person? This is stupid not to be able to talk to a human. It has to do with billing you sure dont hesitate to take money from my account. But cant talk on the phone ....;...
  4. Never an answer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Never an answer: When I come across this group, I find it total useless.Never an answer just a bunch of, I have the same problem too.This group should have answers, yet whenever I accidentally fall in to it, I cringe.Then to top it off It's such scumbag thing to do It doesn't let you back out...
  5. Never an answer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Never an answer: When I come across this group, I find it total useless.Never an answer just a bunch of, I have the same problem too.This group should have answers, yet whenever I accidentally fall in to it, I cringe.Then to top it off It's such scumbag thing to do It doesn't let you back out...
  6. Never an answer

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. One drive questions never used it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One drive questions never used it: Hi, I never used MS OneDrive at all and never made an effort to register to it. However, it has been visible in my PC since January-2020. I do not recall what happened back then to make it appear. I have been using Win-10 for at least 5 years.So now I am thinking of using it...
  8. i have another question see it here. there is one of my pendrive in which this is coming....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i have another question see it here. there is one of my pendrive in which this is coming....: [ATTACH] plz help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-another-question-see-it-here-there-is-one/b9a20e8c-cac4-4679-b765-654270f11ad3
  9. Still waiting to get my question answered!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Still waiting to get my question answered!: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-error-windows-10-pro-on-a-previous/a1119fe7-db80-41fc-b5fb-7d835835c2b3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/still-waiting-to-get-my-question-answered/65e0c0af-a427-4016-961a-ce023919fdac
  10. Cortana Responds to my Question but never answers

in Cortana
    Cortana Responds to my Question but never answers: Hello: When I say "Hey Cortana", it starts Cortana and even displays my question, but then it just spins a circle above the question for about 4 seconds while it chimes, and then it just stops. Any ideas? Regards,...