Windows 10: My Quick heal antivirus making some of the files Quarantined from Windows directory, need...

Discus and support My Quick heal antivirus making some of the files Quarantined from Windows directory, need... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Greetings! I have windows 10 Home, DELL Laptop and have Quick Heal Total security antivirus latest version installed on it. Since last few days my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Nilesh_Gajare, Jul 24, 2020.

1. My Quick heal antivirus making some of the files Quarantined from Windows directory, need...

Greetings!

I have windows 10 Home, DELL Laptop and have Quick Heal Total security antivirus latest version installed on it. Since last few days my antivirus making some of the files in Windows directory as quarantine by marking them as suspicious files. Below is the list of files that are getting quarantine frequently. The name of the directory starting with 'inv' under Temp directory is dynamic and follows pattern as "inv*_tmp".

C:\Windows\Temp\invE51E_tmp\DrvappIE_PCI\DRVUpdate.exe
    C:\Windows\Temp\invE51E_tmp\Executables\DRVUpdate.exe
    C:\Windows\Temp\invE51E_tmp\Executables\PNPUpdate.exe
    C:\Windows\Temp\invE51E_tmp\Thunderbolt_Reg\Executables\DRVUpdate.exe
    C:\Windows\Temp\invE51E_tmp\Thunderbolt_Reg\TB_Controller_new\DRVUpdate.exe

Seems like these files are getting created frequently approx. 2-3 times in a day and then immediately getting quarantined by the antivirus.

One more thing I also want to mention here: @ 7-8 days back I had updated my Windows with regular Windows updates coming as popups. However, my sound drivers stopped functioning correctly, so I had to revert the updates. I am not sure whether this is related to above the issue but I started observing it since then.

Please help me identifying the authenticity of the above files. If those are authentic windows files and are safe to keep without quarantine, I will instruct my antivirus accordingly.
    However, if these files are not windows files and could be problematic then we need to find from where those are coming, because my antivirus is not finding any other problematic program apart from above files.

Thanks!

:)

Nilesh_Gajare, Jul 24, 2020

2. My Quick Heal Antivirus removed

After upgrading Windows 10 my Quick Heal antivirus removed, does it not need any additional antivirus with Windows 10. Please help.

Moved from Insider

DharmpalRana, Jul 25, 2020
  3. My mobile phone on scanning through Quick Heal Antivirus is not detected

I have Windows 10 on my desktop and Quick Heal Antivirus. Whenever I try to scan my mobile for virus/malware, the quick heal is unable to detect my mobile (Lumia 640 XL LTE - Windows OS). However, the phone is shown on my computer and I can download the
    pics to my desktop. The mobile is connected via USB/data cable to my desktop. The Quick Heal online support told that it is a windows issue and suggested to install "Windows Mobile Device Center" PL. help

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers

Nandkishore Agarwal, Jul 25, 2020
  4. Geometric Win User

My Quick heal antivirus making some of the files Quarantined from Windows directory, need...

Windows Defender Interfering with Quick Heal Antivirus?

The title says it all I suppose - I downloaded windows 10 recently, and had just renewed my Quick Heal subscription before that, so I didn't want to use Windows Defender until the subscription runs out. However for some reason Windows Defender/Windows does
    not recognise that Quick Heal is active, and thus it continues to turn itself on. The result is my computer begins to run very slowly and is unable to handle many tasks before it freezes completely and I have to reboot. Every time it has slowed down, I've
    found Windows Defender and Quick Heal both running in the background.

How do I turn off Windows Defender permanently?

Geometric, Jul 25, 2020
Thema:

My Quick heal antivirus making some of the files Quarantined from Windows directory, need...

1. My Quick heal antivirus making some of the files Quarantined from Windows directory, need... - Similar Threads - Quick heal antivirus

2. Quick heal antivirus preventing indexing features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick heal antivirus preventing indexing features: When I install quick heal antivirus it's stopped indexing even it's not seeing in windows search settings but when I just click uninstall quick heal antivirus and UAC prompt open and I click on yes indexing is run vary smoothly...
  3. Quick heal antivirus preventing indexing features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quick heal antivirus preventing indexing features: When I install quick heal antivirus it's stopped indexing even it's not seeing in windows search settings but when I just click uninstall quick heal antivirus and UAC prompt open and I click on yes indexing is run vary smoothly...
  4. Quarantined files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Quarantined files: Hi all. I've got a NAS, I use the shares as network folders. I think, some files are quarantined by Windows Defender Windows 7 or 10. When I use Linux, I see these files and folders they are in, but I can't delete them. The error message of the file manager software Dolphin,...
  5. Quarantined files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quarantined files: Hi all. I've got a NAS, I use the shares as network folders. I think, some files are quarantined by Windows Defender Windows 7 or 10. When I use Linux, I see these files and folders they are in, but I can't delete them. The error message of the file manager software Dolphin,...
  6. Quarantined files

7. Files and directories go *poof* I need some technical feedback on this issue from those in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files and directories go *poof* I need some technical feedback on this issue from those in...: So my old rig this happened to me one time. I keep my graphics files I'm a content developer part time working in Poser, DAZ Studio and ZBrush So one day I'm organizing my zips into new folders for safe keeping. The next day I wanted to continue with this and had a new batch...
  8. Files and directories go *poof* I need some technical feedback on this issue from those in...

Files and directories go *poof* I need some technical feedback on this issue from those in...: So my old rig this happened to me one time. I keep my graphics files I'm a content developer part time working in Poser, DAZ Studio and ZBrush So one day I'm organizing my zips into new folders for safe keeping. The next day I wanted to continue with this and had a new batch...
  9. need some quick help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    need some quick help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BorkTheBroedThief [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/evv1t1/need_some_quick_help/
  10. Need some help making a short batch file

Need some help making a short batch file: Hi I need help with a rather short batchfile. I need Two actually each with subtle differences.. Batch file A 1-Check the date of the file on a USB pen in folder B is newer than the same file on the PC if it is then replace the file 2-run a .exe program ( I hope the batch...