Windows 10: My QWER, UIOP keys dont work on my HP PR1101U keyboard. Every other key works. Ive tried...

Discus and support My QWER, UIOP keys dont work on my HP PR1101U keyboard. Every other key works. Ive tried... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Alot of my keys dont seem to work on my keyboard, Ive tried bootstrappers and reinstalling drivers. Any help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by frowningman, Sep 14, 2021.

1. My QWER, UIOP keys dont work on my HP PR1101U keyboard. Every other key works. Ive tried...

Alot of my keys dont seem to work on my keyboard, Ive tried bootstrappers and reinstalling drivers. Any help?

:)

frowningman, Sep 14, 2021
  2. LVoster Win User

"qwer" and "uiop" key and delete key issue

When im press "qwer" and "uiop" button key on my laptop keyboard,the "delete"key button also pressed continuously,this is annoying,help me pls

LVoster, Sep 14, 2021
  3. Keyboard Volume Keys not working while in-game

I happen to have used the Tt Challenger Pro keyboard in the past, and the volume keys worked flawlessly in every game, so it's indeed a weird problem. I would suggest the same thing sneekypeet suggested, using the keyboard software and assign this function to a hotkey, but you said that didn't work either, so yeah...

George_o/c, Sep 14, 2021
  4. mrjagdad Win User

My QWER, UIOP keys dont work on my HP PR1101U keyboard. Every other key works. Ive tried...

Keyboard QWERUIOP not working on laptop keyboard - Hangs all keyboard keys

Thank you Raniel V.

I executed the commands you listed, the output is below.

Now when I try to login I can type any key but the QWER UIOP keys.

If I type one of the keyboard becomes unresponsive.

I removed my AntiVirus (AVG) and Malware software (MalwareBytes), rebooted

same results.

Prior to the steps you suggested any key would work at the login prompt.

Again, If I log out any key works except QWER UIOP keys.

Clearly this is not a hardware issue, it is a software bug, malware or Virus.

========================================================

sfc /scannow

Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.

For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located at

windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For offline

repairs, details are included in the log file provided by the /OFFLOGFILE flag.

C:\WINDOWS\system32>dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /CheckHealth

Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool

Version: 10.0.18362.900

Image Version: 10.0.18362.959

No component store corruption detected.

The operation completed successfully.

C:\WINDOWS\system32>dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /CheckHealth

No component store corruption detected.

C:\WINDOWS\system32>Dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /ScanHealth

[==========================100.0%==========================] No component store corruption detected.

C:\WINDOWS\system32>Dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /RestoreHealth

[==========================100.0%==========================] The restore operation completed successfully.

C:\WINDOWS\system32>

C:\WINDOWS\system32>rundll32.exe pnpclean.dll,RunDLL_PnpClean /DRIVERS /MAXCLEAN

C:\WINDOWS\system32>

mrjagdad, Sep 14, 2021
Thema:

My QWER, UIOP keys dont work on my HP PR1101U keyboard. Every other key works. Ive tried...

1. My QWER, UIOP keys dont work on my HP PR1101U keyboard. Every other key works. Ive tried... - Similar Threads - QWER UIOP keys

2. "qwer", "uiop" and delete keys are not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "qwer", "uiop" and delete keys are not working.: Woke up and the above mentioned keys were not working all of a sudden. I've tried to do my own research and have come to find that the issue is rather common, however there seems to be no solution.Any help would be appreciated.I have already tried the Keyboard Troubleshooter,...
  3. "qwer", "uiop" and delete keys are not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "qwer", "uiop" and delete keys are not working.: Woke up and the above mentioned keys were not working all of a sudden. I've tried to do my own research and have come to find that the issue is rather common, however there seems to be no solution.Any help would be appreciated.I have already tried the Keyboard Troubleshooter,...
  4. "qwer", "uiop" and delete keys are not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. qwer uiop keys not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    qwer uiop keys not working: Hi I'm having an issue with my qwer uiop keys not working in my Lenovo IdeaPad flex 5. it's only those 8 keys that don't work. I don't believe it's a hardware issue because when I repeatedly press them a bunch they will start working. Even if one of them starts to work the...
  6. qwer uiop keys not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    qwer uiop keys not working: Hi I'm having an issue with my qwer uiop keys not working in my Lenovo IdeaPad flex 5. it's only those 8 keys that don't work. I don't believe it's a hardware issue because when I repeatedly press them a bunch they will start working. Even if one of them starts to work the...
  7. my "n" key isnt working. ive tried both the laptop keyboard and an external keyboard and it...

my "n" key isnt working. ive tried both the laptop keyboard and an external keyboard and it...: ive tried the external keyboard on other devices, and the n key works just fine on them. please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-n-key-isnt-working-ive-tried-both-the-laptop/67366d78-1e4d-4d7a-af1e-4dccffdd825d
  8. QWER and UIOP keys don't work on my external keyboard

QWER and UIOP keys don't work on my external keyboard: I use a HP Laptop 15-bs0xx. I have used this for 3 years now and this thing works like a charm. I use an external keyboard and mouse as I don't feel comfortable using the built-in keyboard. Up until recently my keyboard was working really great. But, it's been 3 weeks now...
  9. some keys on my keyboard dont work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    some keys on my keyboard dont work: some keys on my keyboard dont work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-keys-on-my-keyboard-dont-work/487e67ae-5226-4f19-b329-bbca140fd809
  10. my hp PR1101U keyboard wont work on my windows 10 computer

my hp PR1101U keyboard wont work on my windows 10 computer: my HP Pr1101U usb keyboard wont work on my windows 10 computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-pr1101u-keyboard-wont-work-on-my-windows-10/a859042e-90d8-4507-9d25-9e772f43483b