Windows 10: My R/L ctrl R/L Alt and Windows key not working in my both laptop keyboard and external...

Discus and support My R/L ctrl R/L Alt and Windows key not working in my both laptop keyboard and external... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; idk why this happen but i was playing and suddenly I couldn't use win key and when i tried key tester in a website all of my keys worked except my R/L... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KING -_- GAMER, May 25, 2023.

1. My R/L ctrl R/L Alt and Windows key not working in my both laptop keyboard and external...

idk why this happen but i was playing and suddenly I couldn't use win key and when i tried key tester in a website all of my keys worked except my R/L ctrl R/L Alt and Windows keys. What would be possible solutions?

:)

KING -_- GAMER, May 25, 2023

2. Windows Key + L or + R not working

I bought an Aero 15. Due to a Windows issue, and a hasty decision, I did a factory reset.

I am reinstalling the drivers from Gigabyte's website, but I have noticed that Windows Key + L or +R or plus anything does not work. I do hear a sound when I do it. What am I supposed to do to fix this?

The issue doesn't manifest with an external keyboard

leftisthominid, May 25, 2023
  3. How to disable the Ctrl+Alt+L keyboard shortcut?

Hi all,

I'm preparing a Windows 7 laptop for a Polish user, and he wants the keyboard input format to be the Polish programmer's keyboard. This is like the US keyboard, but it enables the input of Polish characters when using certain Ctrl+Alt+letter combinations.
    Like:

Ctrl+Alt+A types the character

Ctrl+Alt+Z types the character ż

Ctrl+Alt+L types the character ł

Only problem is I can't get the Ctrl+Alt+L combination to work. Seemingly because it seems to be set as a hotkey for this:

My R/L ctrl R/L Alt and Windows key not working in my both laptop keyboard and external... 7c92b952-4c56-46b1-b495-d7f870868d49?upload=true.png

Does anyone know if and how I can disable this hotkey? I can't find any information on the web about this "Locate User Profile" function. I don't know if this is even a Windows function or if it's part of some obscure program my company bundled with our
    W7 image.

Any help/info is appreciated!

Senne d. Silva, May 25, 2023
  4. My R/L ctrl R/L Alt and Windows key not working in my both laptop keyboard and external...

Windows Key is L-Alt Key and L-Alt Key is Windows Key. How?

Wanted to use my PC today and my buttons literally swapped for no bloody reason. The system recognizes the Windows Key as L-Alt and vice versa. How the hell does this even happen? My keyboard worked perfectly fine yesterday. I’m in desperate need of help!

ibrahim1995a, May 25, 2023
Thema:

My R/L ctrl R/L Alt and Windows key not working in my both laptop keyboard and external...

1. My R/L ctrl R/L Alt and Windows key not working in my both laptop keyboard and external... - Similar Threads - ctrl Alt key

2. My R/L ctrl R/L Alt and Windows key not working in my both laptop keyboard and external...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My R/L ctrl R/L Alt and Windows key not working in my both laptop keyboard and external...: idk why this happen but i was playing and suddenly I couldn't use win key and when i tried key tester in a website all of my keys worked except my R/L ctrl R/L Alt and Windows keys. What would be possible solutions?...
  3. Windows Key is L-Alt Key and L-Alt Key is Windows Key. How?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Key is L-Alt Key and L-Alt Key is Windows Key. How?: Wanted to use my PC today and my buttons literally swapped for no bloody reason. The system recognizes the Windows Key as L-Alt and vice versa. How the hell does this even happen? My keyboard worked perfectly fine yesterday. I’m in desperate need of help!...
  4. Windows Key is L-Alt Key and L-Alt Key is Windows Key. How?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Key is L-Alt Key and L-Alt Key is Windows Key. How?: Wanted to use my PC today and my buttons literally swapped for no bloody reason. The system recognizes the Windows Key as L-Alt and vice versa. How the hell does this even happen? My keyboard worked perfectly fine yesterday. I’m in desperate need of help!...
  5. Windows Key is L-Alt Key and L-Alt Key is Windows Key. How?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Swap L/R bluetooth speakers ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Swap L/R bluetooth speakers ?: Had to re-arrange the room and with all the cables going to the right speaker (power and cable to left speaker) it is way cleaner to have on the left side. Is there any way to swap left and right audio going out to these bluetooth speakers? I was kinda surprised there isn't...
  7. My(L/R) audio is now playing in both ears. Since I updated computer.

My(L/R) audio is now playing in both ears. Since I updated computer.: How do I switch it back so right audio and left audio are in the proper ears and not combined into both? It never did this before. submitted by /u/tinderbinger [link] [comments]...
  8. the L ctrl key and the R ctrl and cv always stuck down

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    the L ctrl key and the R ctrl and cv always stuck down: the ctrl keys and the v and c keys stick down after having my computer on for a min or two i have tried getting a new keyboard deleting all the files on my computer reinstalling windows nothing works...
  9. Audio Balancer is Borked, L adjusts R, R adjusts L

Audio Balancer is Borked, L adjusts R, R adjusts L: Hello. As the title says, my audio balancer is acting backwards. If i adjust the L slider higher, my right headphone cup gets louder. If i adjust the R slider up, the left cup gets louder. Any fix i can do? I'm using a usb 3.5mm TRRS Dukabel audio adapter if that makes any...
  10. Windows Key + L or + R not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Key + L or + R not working: I bought an Aero 15. Due to a Windows issue, and a hasty decision, I did a factory reset. I am reinstalling the drivers from Gigabyte's website, but I have noticed that Windows Key + L or +R or plus anything does not work. I do hear a sound when I do it. What am I supposed...