Windows 10: My Radeon RX 570

Discus and support My Radeon RX 570 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Ok So I have been trying to make my GPU Radeon RX570 Work but nothing seems to fix it and i was thinking if you could wanna take a look... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Riku Rist, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Riku Rist Win User

My Radeon RX 570

Ok So I have been trying to make my GPU Radeon RX570 Work but nothing seems to fix it and i was thinking if you could wanna take a look

:)

Riku Rist, Apr 21, 2020

2. Install Radeon RX 570 4G Card Driver

Try to troubleshoot the issue as below:

1. Uninstall the original graphics driver completely;
    2. Restart the computer;
    3. Search the registry, delete the registry key with Radeon;
    4. Restart your computer;
    5. Download the corresponding driver in the link below and reinstall the driver.

Radeon™ RX 570 Drivers & Support

https://www.amd.com/en/support/graphics/radeon-500-series/radeon-rx-500-series/radeon-rx-570

If we still have the problem, it is recommended to right click on Radeon RX 570 Series->Select Properties->General->If there is any error information in Device status, if there is some error message, we can try to resolve it according to the error message.

My Radeon RX 570 hK4sv.png

Daisy Zhou, Apr 21, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Error Code 43 on an RX 570 HD Video Card

Hi John,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

You can try updating the drivers from Device manager and check if that helps. To update drivers, please follow the steps from

Update drivers in Windows 10

Also, you can download the latest drivers for the video card from
    Radeon™ RX 570 Drivers & Support

If updating the Display drivers didn’t help, please reply with the following details:

• Could you please share the exact error message?
    • Did you make any changes to the computer recently?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 21, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

My Radeon RX 570

AMD announces new AMD Radeon RX 590 Graphics Cards

Source: New AMD Radeon RX 590 Graphics Cards Deliver Leading-Edge, Smooth HD Gaming Experience for Latest Games | AMD

Brink, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

My Radeon RX 570

1. My Radeon RX 570 - Similar Threads - Radeon 570

2. Why is amd radeon a4-9125 r3 cpu not compatible for windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is amd radeon a4-9125 r3 cpu not compatible for windows 11: its come to my knowledge that windows 10 will no longer be supported october 2025 thats next year!meanwhile we have laptops out there that are still good by todays standards mine is a hp with 8gb ram but has the AMD RADEON A4-9125 CPU - this cpu can not be swapped as there...
  3. Why is amd radeon a4-9125 r3 cpu not compatible for windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is amd radeon a4-9125 r3 cpu not compatible for windows 11: its come to my knowledge that windows 10 will no longer be supported october 2025 thats next year!meanwhile we have laptops out there that are still good by todays standards mine is a hp with 8gb ram but has the AMD RADEON A4-9125 CPU - this cpu can not be swapped as there...
  4. problems with new amd radeon graphics card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    problems with new amd radeon graphics card: I bought a Dell OptiPlex 990 and a AMD Radeon HD 7670 graphics card the listing was kinda sketchy tbh. I recently installed it into my pc, following a tutorial just to make sure I didn't do anything wrong. After installing it I plugged my monitor into via a vga cable and that...
  5. problems with new amd radeon graphics card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problems with new amd radeon graphics card: I bought a Dell OptiPlex 990 and a AMD Radeon HD 7670 graphics card the listing was kinda sketchy tbh. I recently installed it into my pc, following a tutorial just to make sure I didn't do anything wrong. After installing it I plugged my monitor into via a vga cable and that...
  6. problems with new amd radeon graphics card

7. ASUS ROG Strix G15 G513QY Laptop No Longer is responding to main 6800M Radeon Graphics Card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS ROG Strix G15 G513QY Laptop No Longer is responding to main 6800M Radeon Graphics Card: I own a ASUS ROG Strix G15 G513QY Laptop and the day it started was when I woke up that morning and booted it up and everything seemed fine so I power off and go to work, I come back and when I boot it up my main monitor that I have connected via display port does not connect...
  8. ASUS ROG Strix G15 G513QY Laptop No Longer is responding to main 6800M Radeon Graphics Card

ASUS ROG Strix G15 G513QY Laptop No Longer is responding to main 6800M Radeon Graphics Card: I own a ASUS ROG Strix G15 G513QY Laptop and the day it started was when I woke up that morning and booted it up and everything seemed fine so I power off and go to work, I come back and when I boot it up my main monitor that I have connected via display port does not connect...
  9. Windows 10 1903 BSOD Apparently Due to Radeon RX 570 Graphics Card

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 1903 BSOD Apparently Due to Radeon RX 570 Graphics Card: I am on my second attempt to get my audio workstation computer upgraded to Windows 10 1903. My gaming laptop and gaming desktop both seem to be fine on 1903 (both have Nvidia graphics), but this computer is giving me a lot of trouble. On my first try, I kept getting stuck...
  10. Upgraded from Radeon HD 7790 1GB to RX 570 8GB

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Upgraded from Radeon HD 7790 1GB to RX 570 8GB: After looking around for a couple of weeks, today I finally received a Sapphire Radeon RX 570 Nitro+ 8GB video card from an online retailer. I had a hard time getting one because of all the Ethereum miners plundering the online stores. Here in Germany they seem to be gobbling...