Windows 10: My ram is frozen, idk if i should post it here, but i think it's because i haven't updated...

Discus and support My ram is frozen, idk if i should post it here, but i think it's because i haven't updated... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/devimkr [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/devimkr, Nov 16, 2022.

1. My ram is frozen, idk if i should post it here, but i think it's because i haven't updated...

/u/devimkr, Nov 16, 2022

2. Frozen Computer

Hi,

We would like to know the status of the concern you have posted here in the Community forum. Kindly answer the following questions for us to provide you with an accurate troubleshooting suggestions.

• When you turn your computer ON, on what screen does it freezes? If you can, kindly post here the screen shot of this frozen window.
    • Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to encountering this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your post.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Nov 16, 2022
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Nov 16, 2022
  4. My ram is frozen, idk if i should post it here, but i think it's because i haven't updated...

Frozen Computer

Hi Cindy,

In order for us to help you with your frozen computer, kindly answer the following questions:

• When you turn your computer ON, on what screen does it freezes? If you can, kindly post here the screen shot of this frozen window.
    • Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to encountering this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your post and we appreciate your response.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Nov 16, 2022
Thema:

My ram is frozen, idk if i should post it here, but i think it's because i haven't updated...

1. My ram is frozen, idk if i should post it here, but i think it's because i haven't updated... - Similar Threads - ram frozen idk

2. I cannot open my Quickbooks idk if it is because of Windows 11 / edge update I n

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot open my Quickbooks idk if it is because of Windows 11 / edge update I n: My Quickbooks last opened on 1/12/24. Now it won't open because there is no Internet explorer. Is there any way to Uninstall whatever did this? We are a small business and do not need anything else. I'm very frustrated I never heard about IE being phased out and I have tried...
  3. I think my ram is broken what should I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think my ram is broken what should I do?: I have 8 gb ram, but only 5,86 gb usable.also every time I start my PC its always used about 3gb it's even still happened in safe modeand don't tell me standard disabling startup programs because I already did itScreenshot above is not startup and I run some programsso yeah,...
  4. I think my ram is broken what should I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I think my ram is broken what should I do?: I have 8 gb ram, but only 5,86 gb usable.also every time I start my PC its always used about 3gb it's even still happened in safe modeand don't tell me standard disabling startup programs because I already did itScreenshot above is not startup and I run some programsso yeah,...
  5. How should i upgrade my RAM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How should i upgrade my RAM: Hi there, my name is Daniel and i dont know if i can ask for help on this topic here but if i can here is my question.I have a laptop with 2 slots of ram with 2gb of RAM with a speed of only 800Mhz and i really want to upgrade bc it was performing quite slow lately. So my...
  6. Im really scared idk if i should be

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Im really scared idk if i should be: i got the your pc ran into a problem and it needs to restart it happened only once yesterday and didnt happen again should i worry or not please let me know thank you in advance submitted by /u/DEATH_LFY [link] [comments]...
  7. Still haven't updated to version 2004 - should I?

Still haven't updated to version 2004 - should I?: I've read that a lot of people have had problems so I'm not sure if I should update it or not. Any advice? submitted by /u/R_12345678910 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jbber3/still_havent_updated_to_version_2004_should_i/
  8. What should I do here, I formatted Partition 2 as I should but it says this. Should I...

What should I do here, I formatted Partition 2 as I should but it says this. Should I...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/KLolisTsiros [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fuz611/what_should_i_do_here_i_formatted_partition_2_as/
  9. Hello, this is my first post here and I think I messed up big time... I was redirecting my...

Hello, this is my first post here and I think I messed up big time... I was redirecting my...: I know right, just like the way i moved it there in the first place.. Well, I tried that and it didn't work and gave me an error. Check the Imgur link for pictures. I hope I described it well enough to understand. https://imgur.com/a/oN0SRB2 Side note: In the second picture...
  10. Computer freezes, no BSOD. Should I post it here?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer freezes, no BSOD. Should I post it here?: My PC freezes pretty much every day. I have to do a hard restart; task manager does not work when it is frozen. I get no BSOD. Should I post in this thread or another? 77025