Windows 10: My RAM is high all the time and I don't know why.

Discus and support My RAM is high all the time and I don't know why. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm a gamer and recently my pc started lagging even when I was not in game. I cleared cache, searched the pc for viruses, tried so many things and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by David Irimia, Apr 2, 2020.

1. My RAM is high all the time and I don't know why.

I'm a gamer and recently my pc started lagging even when I was not in game. I cleared cache, searched the pc for viruses, tried so many things and I have no idea what I should do. I am supposed to stay at home and now that I can't play nothing makes me sad lol. I'll leave some screenshots below and any kind of help/opinion is appreciated, thank you!

My RAM is high all the time and I don't know why. 47f3a528-4efc-4164-b67a-df336b62e228?upload=true.png My RAM is high all the time and I don't know why. c6c1d590-0aac-414f-887f-8cb20f245c2c?upload=true.png My RAM is high all the time and I don't know why. a41970f0-5967-4ec8-9deb-45a06415c2a7?upload=true.png

:)

David Irimia, Apr 2, 2020

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Apr 2, 2020
  3. bobkn Win User
    2133Mhz RAM together with an i5-2500k

I don't know.

The QVL (qualified vendors list) for the board lists RAM up to 2400 MHz, but run at 1333. Support for high frequency RAM, but only after a fashion.

I guess that anything over that would be overclocking. All that I can suggest is trying it (may require manually setting the memory frequency in the BIOS) and running a memory test to see whether it is stable.

bobkn, Apr 2, 2020
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

My RAM is high all the time and I don't know why.

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

My RAM is high all the time and I don't know why.

1. My RAM is high all the time and I don't know why. - Similar Threads - RAM high don't

2. My PC randomly crashes at times and I don't know why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC randomly crashes at times and I don't know why?: So recently i upgraded my hardware in my pc which included a new motherboard, cpu, and graphics card. Ever since then it's been kind of slow but nothing too major. Recently my PC has started crashing whenever i'm playing games but it's pretty random and doesn't happen all the...
  3. My PC randomly crashes at times and I don't know why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC randomly crashes at times and I don't know why?: So recently i upgraded my hardware in my pc which included a new motherboard, cpu, and graphics card. Ever since then it's been kind of slow but nothing too major. Recently my PC has started crashing whenever i'm playing games but it's pretty random and doesn't happen all the...
  4. 4.2GB of my RAM are hardware reserved and i don't know why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    4.2GB of my RAM are hardware reserved and i don't know why: Hello! so, I've been facing this problem lately were 4.2GB of my RAM are hardware reserved and i don't know why , i wish you guys could help... thxNOTE : This is slightly affecting my performance My specs :Processor AMD A8 PRO-7600B R7, 10 Compute Cores 4C+6G 3.10 GHz...
  5. 4.2GB of my RAM are hardware reserved and i don't know why

4.2GB of my RAM are hardware reserved and i don't know why: Hello! so, I've been facing this problem lately were 4.2GB of my RAM are hardware reserved and i don't know why , i wish you guys could help... thxNOTE : This is slightly affecting my performance My specs :Processor AMD A8 PRO-7600B R7, 10 Compute Cores 4C+6G 3.10 GHz...
  6. All my games are lagging and I don't know why.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All my games are lagging and I don't know why.: Around a week ago everything on my pc started lagging out of no where. I have done so many things to try and fix it but nothing has seemed to work. I have also noticed that all the games I play are using so little internet I use a smaller adapter for my pc and gat around 30...
  7. All my games are lagging and I don't know why.

All my games are lagging and I don't know why.: Around a week ago everything on my pc started lagging out of no where. I have done so many things to try and fix it but nothing has seemed to work. I have also noticed that all the games I play are using so little internet I use a smaller adapter for my pc and gat around 30...
  8. ram in use but I don't know why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ram in use but I don't know why: my ram is in use but I don't know where https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ram-in-use-but-i-dont-know-why/01f7a4b1-227e-4cd0-bb0e-43f4a1d2e4c7
  9. ram in use but I don't know why

ram in use but I don't know why: my ram is in use but I don't know where https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ram-in-use-but-i-dont-know-why/01f7a4b1-227e-4cd0-bb0e-43f4a1d2e4c7
  10. ram in use but I don't know why

in Windows 10 Customization