Windows 10: My reader app is not working properly.

Discus and support My reader app is not working properly. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Please help me. I have tried to reset and repair it but nothing happened.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by 4285 SakshamSingh viib, Oct 28, 2020.

1. My reader app is not working properly.

My reader app is not working properly. 6a3cfad2-4396-46b9-91bc-2913dffefcac?upload=true.png

Please help me. I have tried to reset and repair it but nothing happened.

:)

4285 SakshamSingh viib, Oct 28, 2020

2. where is the windows 10 Reader App

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to launch Reader App and check if this helps:

• Press ‘Windows’ key on the keyboard.
    • In the search box, type ‘Reader, and press enter.
    • Click on Reader App and it will be launched.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Oct 28, 2020
  3. Accessing the Reader app

Hello,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the Reader app in Windows 10. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Let us know if you have tried to uninstall and re-install the Reader app on your device?

Try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2: I suggest you to uninstall the reader app, download it from Windows Store, re-install it on Windows 10 and check if the issue persists.

Follow the below steps to uninstall the app:

• Press Windows key, click on Settings.
    • Click on System, Apps & features from the left pane of
      Settings window.
    • Click the Reader app and Uninstall it.

Go to Windows Store, log-in with Microsoft account, search for the Reader app
    install it and check if the issue sill persists.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post if you are still facing issues with accessing the PDF files, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, Oct 28, 2020
  4. My reader app is not working properly.

Reader app not opening PDFs

Hello Angie,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the Reader app in Windows 10. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Let us know if you have tried to uninstall and re-install the Reader app on your device?

Try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2: I suggest you to uninstall the reader app, download it from Windows Store, re-install it on Windows 10 and check if the issue persists.

Follow the below steps to uninstall the app:

• Press Windows key, click on Settings.
    • Click on System, Apps & features from the left pane of
      Settings window.
    • Click the Reader app and Uninstall it.

Go to Windows Store, log-in with Microsoft account, search for the Reader app
    install it and check if the issue sill persists.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post if you are still facing issues with accessing the PDF files, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

My reader app is not working properly.

1. My reader app is not working properly. - Similar Threads - reader app working

2. Settings app not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Settings app not working properly: Settings app names are messed up as shown in the picture. Furthermore when i get to click on multitasking for example the app crush and close by itself https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-app-not-working-properly/a5601b6a-5280-4b87-9b7c-77d5d11443b0
  3. Settings app not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings app not working properly: Settings app names are messed up as shown in the picture. Furthermore when i get to click on multitasking for example the app crush and close by itself https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-app-not-working-properly/a5601b6a-5280-4b87-9b7c-77d5d11443b0
  4. Windows apps not working properly.

in Cortana
    Windows apps not working properly.: My windows search is not working every time I start up my PC. I had to run C:\Windows\system32\ctfmon.exe for it to work. Microsoft Store also doesn't work along with Calculator app. What could be the problem?...
  5. setting app not working properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    setting app not working properly: Recently my windows setting app is not working properly as it shows me blank screen. Same is the issue with type to search window. I have inserted a screen shot for clear understanding of my problem.[ATTACH]...
  6. SD card reader isn’t working properly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SD card reader isn’t working properly: My SD card reader is not working properly. It can see the content but this content vanishes soon and I need to reinsert SD card again. I think this issue started after upgrading to Windows 10. I tried a lot, including updating driver, tested this SD card on the different PC....
  7. My setting app won't work properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    My setting app won't work properly: When I click on links in the setting app such as change product key it doesn't work, when i click get started for the windows insider program it tells me to pick an account then when i do says it wont take long and nothing happens after that just keeps loading. Please help...
  8. Email app not working properly

in Browsers and Email
    Email app not working properly: I installed the latest cumulative update yesterday and noticed it had the same problem as the previous update which is settings in show notifications in senders were not showing properly. Also, I noticed a new issue and that was Mail was not sending me notifications. I...
  9. Downloader apps not working properly...

Downloader apps not working properly...: Hi everybody. i was using IDM(Internet download manager) it was good at early times but now it is not downloading from most sites. I tried flashget, jdownloader and orbit downloader and they are the same too. I checked firewall and gave these programs access to internet but...
  10. Mail app not working properly

Mail app not working properly: Mail app was working fine and then came creators and since then it has been doing downhill. First, I stopped getting notifications. Then, the Mail app stopped checking for mail. I have to manually sync it for mail to come. I've tried uninstalls/reinstalls, resets,...