Windows 10: My realtek 802.11n wireless adapter is extremely slow, and randomly turns on and off

Discus and support My realtek 802.11n wireless adapter is extremely slow, and randomly turns on and off in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a realtek 802.11n wireless adapter that plugs in through USB. It is overwhelmingly slow, especially compared to other devices in the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AzizahBlackwood, Aug 12, 2019.

1. My realtek 802.11n wireless adapter is extremely slow, and randomly turns on and off

I have a realtek 802.11n wireless adapter that plugs in through USB. It is overwhelmingly slow, especially compared to other devices in the same location, and it occasionally disconnects itself from my wifi which becomes very troublesome for me. I have tried to restart the pc, reinstall drivers, reload the wifi itself and many other options but to no avail.

:)

AzizahBlackwood, Aug 12, 2019
  2. Steve Win User

Realtek wireless adapter randomly disables

I have a laptop with a Clevo P150EM motherboard and Realtek RTL8723AE wireless adapter running Windows 10 Professional.

I am occasionally able to connect to a wireless network and connect to the internet but the adapter seems to randomly disconnect and disable then enable itself after roughly 20 minutes. When this happens I am unable to reconnect to the network without rebooting the machine.

Sometimes when I try to connect to a network, the connection will be attempted then the adapter disables and enables, stopping the connection from happening.

I have updated all drivers, uninstalled and reinstalled latest drivers, tried everything suggested by Microsoft including turning off the turn off adapter to save power option.

There are several other devices connected to the router that work fine, including Windows 10 devices.

I have exhausted the options presented in the Microsoft forums, most of which just point to solutions in the link above.

Does anyone know how I can get the wireless adapter to maintain a stable connection.

Steve, Aug 12, 2019
  3. DWA-123 11n Adapter not supported in windows 10

i have a wireless adapter. name-DWA-123 11n Adapter. it's not supported in windows 10. what should i do?

FaysalFaruque, Aug 12, 2019
  4. Time Lady Win User

My realtek 802.11n wireless adapter is extremely slow, and randomly turns on and off

Acer Switch 10 Broadcom 802.11abgn wireless SDIO cannot start after upgrading to Windows 10 Creator's edition.

Have you tried the latest driver?

I can find this:

http://www.driver-wireless.com/broadcom-802-11n...

Is the adapter hidden? Device manager>View>Hidden devices.

If so unhide & try to update the driver.

I hope this helps.

Time Lady, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

My realtek 802.11n wireless adapter is extremely slow, and randomly turns on and off

1. My realtek 802.11n wireless adapter is extremely slow, and randomly turns on and off - Similar Threads - realtek 802 11n

2. My Realtek 8811CU is extremely slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Realtek 8811CU is extremely slow: I recently had fiber optic fitting in my house, I was very excited as my previous Internet wasn't great. I am now getting speeds of 280Mbps consistently throughout the house apart from my gaming PC which gets an appalling 3.4Mbps. I assume this is done to the WiFi adapter I...
  3. My Realtek 8811CU is extremely slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Realtek 8811CU is extremely slow: I recently had fiber optic fitting in my house, I was very excited as my previous Internet wasn't great. I am now getting speeds of 280Mbps consistently throughout the house apart from my gaming PC which gets an appalling 3.4Mbps. I assume this is done to the WiFi adapter I...
  4. My Realtek 8811CU is extremely slow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Realtek Wireless Lan adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Wireless Lan adapter: Realtek wireless Lan is experiencing driver or hard ware related problems and cant update my driver so i can install my printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-wireless-lan-adapter/bad8b111-bba7-4460-a458-3f3e270e6456
  6. Realtek Wireless Lan adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Wireless Lan adapter: Realtek wireless Lan is experiencing driver or hard ware related problems and cant update my driver so i can install my printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-wireless-lan-adapter/bad8b111-bba7-4460-a458-3f3e270e6456
  7. My Ethernet Keeps Turning Off and On and Is Extremely Slow

My Ethernet Keeps Turning Off and On and Is Extremely Slow: I had recently gone to my friends house and I brought my PC over for a lan. I had read that I can share internet through his PC with an ethernet and when we tried it didn't work. After I got home my ethernet started to stop working and It would keep turning on and off and I...
  8. Wireless Capability Turns Off Randomely

Wireless Capability Turns Off Randomely: Product: HP ENVY DV7-7333cl Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-Bit) My Notebook Wifi Randomely starts the driver at times and Doesn't start at all in different occasions. sometimes it works properly without any problems but after restart, shutdown or Hibernation It...
  9. Intel Wireless Adapter Randomly Turns Off, Disappears

Intel Wireless Adapter Randomly Turns Off, Disappears: For about a week now, I have had issues with my Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165 adapter randomly turning off. Sometimes it will turn back on within a minute or two, other times not. When this happens, it disappears from the system when you go thru the Control Panel...
  10. Broadcom 802. 11abgn wireless sdio adapter

Broadcom 802. 11abgn wireless sdio adapter: hi, My asus t200 transformer book has the Broadcom 802. 11abgn wireless sdio adapter. Recently, my PC started having serious issues with connecting to public wifi. Everytime I try, my PC says my wireless adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related issues, and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 802.11 adapter gone after win 10 update

2. realtek 8811cu wireless being slow

3. realtek wireless usb slow

4. realtek 802.11n network adapter very slow,
  5. 802.11n slow internet speed,
  6. 802.11n wireless adapter requires further installation,
  7. 802.11n slow speed,
  8. wifi adapter keeps disconnecting,
  9. can i use realtek 11n in win 10,
  10. realtek pcie gbe family controller speed,
  11. realtek wireless driver slow,