Windows 10: My Realtek Audio driver has uninstalled itself.

Discus and support My Realtek Audio driver has uninstalled itself. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an acer spin 3 and recently every time I open my computer, the audio doesn't work. When I check device manager, the Realtek audio is completely... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NathanLatchford, Jun 17, 2021.

1. My Realtek Audio driver has uninstalled itself.

I have an acer spin 3 and recently every time I open my computer, the audio doesn't work. When I check device manager, the Realtek audio is completely gone but when I try to reinstall it with "add legacy hardware" my computer crashes. I have one form of solving it by commencing a system restore but it takes over an hour and a half and means I can't play games, get school work done, or do absolutely anything on my computer for that time. Even after I do a system restore and get the driver back, after a couple days it deletes itself yet again. Is there anyway to bring back the audio driver in a

:)

NathanLatchford, Jun 17, 2021
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jun 17, 2021
  3. erpster4 Win User
    Can't uninstall Realtek Audio Drivers

any audio driver such as realtek should be un-installed through the Programs and Features control panel or the Sound, video and game controllers section of Device Manager, not the Audio inputs and outputs section of Device Manager.

if you are removing the realtek audio drivers thru Device Manager, expand the Sound, video and game controllers section, right-click on Realtek High Definition Audio, choose Uninstall AND check the checkbox that says "Delete the driver software for this device" (which is the most important step). Then restart the computer to complete the uninstallation.

erpster4, Jun 17, 2021
  4. Jayce Win User

My Realtek Audio driver has uninstalled itself.

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jun 17, 2021
Thema:

My Realtek Audio driver has uninstalled itself.

1. My Realtek Audio driver has uninstalled itself. - Similar Threads - Realtek Audio driver

2. Realtek Driver Uninstalled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Driver Uninstalled: I was just watching YouTube, when suddenly my WiFi disappeared. I clicked on the area on the taskbar where there is WiFi, sound and battery together, and I didn't see the WiFi. I troubleshooted, then it said " Realtek random letters and numbersdriver adapter is facing...
  3. Realtek Driver Uninstalled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Driver Uninstalled: I was just watching YouTube, when suddenly my WiFi disappeared. I clicked on the area on the taskbar where there is WiFi, sound and battery together, and I didn't see the WiFi. I troubleshooted, then it said " Realtek random letters and numbersdriver adapter is facing...
  4. Is there a way to do a clean uninstall of the Realtek Audio driver?

Is there a way to do a clean uninstall of the Realtek Audio driver?: So I've been having problems with my audio drivers for the past 5 days, when I enter my device manager I get 2 different errors randomly:*This device cannot start. Code 10 {Operation Failed} The requested operation was unsuccessful.*This device cannot start. Code 10...
  5. Uninstall Realtek HD Audio drivers.

Uninstall Realtek HD Audio drivers.: I don't like the Realtek drivers. I want them gone from my laptop. Here's what I've tried so far:Uninstall from Device Manager: But the Drivers get automatically re-installed somehow. I don't know why. Am I not allowed to choose my drivers?Remove permissions to the Realtek...
  6. Uninstall Realtek HD Audio drivers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstall Realtek HD Audio drivers.: I don't like the Realtek drivers. I want them gone from my laptop. Here's what I've tried so far:Uninstall from Device Manager: But the Drivers get automatically re-installed somehow. I don't know why. Am I not allowed to choose my drivers?Remove permissions to the Realtek...
  7. Uninstall Realtek HD Audio drivers.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Realtek Audio Driver Accidentally uninstalled

Realtek Audio Driver Accidentally uninstalled: I was trying to reinstall my realtek audio driver but I accidentally completely uninstalled it, I found a 5 year old thread on the topic but the link from the answer is now not working, my laptop is a dell inspiron 15 5568 windows 10, if you need more information about it...
  9. RealTek uninstalled itself

RealTek uninstalled itself: Hi, my Realtek HD Audio uninstalled by itself and now I can't re-install it. I've tried many solutions like install the driver from my manufacturer website ( Gigabyte ) and even tried solutions offered by people online but nothing seems to work. Is there any chance you guys...
  10. Can't uninstall Realtek Audio Drivers

Can't uninstall Realtek Audio Drivers: I can't get rid of the Realtek Audio Drivers on my PC it's really annoying. I've tried everything I uninstalled from control panel and uninstalled from device manager. When I do uninstall and restart my PC they're still there, can anyone help me? [img] 12741