Windows 10: My recording thing on the Xbox game Bar doesn't work

Discus and support My recording thing on the Xbox game Bar doesn't work in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; It says not enough Hard Hardwaranforderung.can someone pls tell me what to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Thimo De braekeleer, Dec 7, 2022.

1. My recording thing on the Xbox game Bar doesn't work

It says not enough Hard Hardwaranforderung.can someone pls tell me what to do

:)

Thimo De braekeleer, Dec 7, 2022

2. Xbox Game Bar Recorder Not Working

So whenever now I open xbox game bar I cant record but not only that in the settings app. When I click on gaming and click xbox game bar. IT doesnt show the change shortcuts thing and when I click captures it doesnt show recording preferences. So i cant change anything in settings. any fixes. and im on Windows 11

Nithin Marupilla, Dec 7, 2022
  3. Xbox Game Bar Capture Doesn't Record Mic Audio

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while recording microphone audio using game bar while playing games.

I would suggest you to try troubleshooting Game Bar and see if that helps. Refer the article

Troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10

In addition, you can also check if the Microphone for game bar is enabled under privacy settings.

1. Go to Settings (press Windows +
      I key together) > Privacy.
    2. On the left hand pane scroll down and look for
      Microphone
    3. Toggle Allow apps to access Microphone
      to ON.
    4. Under Choose which Microsoft Store app can access your Microphone toggle Xbox game bar to
      ON.
    5. Restart the game bar.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with details of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Dec 7, 2022
  4. Hao99 Win User

My recording thing on the Xbox game Bar doesn't work

Microphone not working with Xbox game bar

My son is trying to record his playing on roblox using Xbox game bar. He is using a laptop on windows 10.

It was working fine a few days ago. Now he is having problems with the microphone. When he brings up the xbox game bar, (windows G), the menu says that the microphone is not working because of privacy settings.

When I go to the privacy settings for microphone, I gave permission to use the microphone for all the listed apps. But xbox game bar is not one of the listed apps. I also tried "reset" on the xbox game bar which did not help.

How can I give permission to the xbox game bar to access the microphone?

Microphone itself is working. I can use it on Cortana.

Thanks

HW

Hao99, Dec 7, 2022
Thema:

My recording thing on the Xbox game Bar doesn't work

1. My recording thing on the Xbox game Bar doesn't work - Similar Threads - recording thing Xbox

2. My recording thing on the Xbox game Bar doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My recording thing on the Xbox game Bar doesn't work: It says not enough Hard Hardwaranforderung.can someone pls tell me what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-recording-thing-on-the-xbox-game-bar-doesnt/23a8b0e6-48d3-4461-9a72-4febe7e28713
  3. xbox game bar recording not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xbox game bar recording not working: i just cant record using shortcuts or by clicking on this and idk what to do, im on windows11 btw https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-recording-not-working/dbd1c2e4-9de4-4135-9f21-62e1a3c5c2a7
  4. Xbox Game Bar recording not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar recording not working: Ok so I'm trying to record game moments with the xbox game bar. The default shortcut keys don't work for me "Win+Alt+R". And yes, I made sure I didn't change the hotkey for it. I made sure all my capture settings were on, no luck. I restarted my PC, no luck. I made sure the...
  5. Xbox Game Bar recording not working

Xbox Game Bar recording not working: Ok so I'm trying to record game moments with the xbox game bar. The default shortcut keys don't work for me "Win+Alt+R". And yes, I made sure I didn't change the hotkey for it. I made sure all my capture settings were on, no luck. I restarted my PC, no luck. I made sure the...
  6. Xbox Game Bar Recorder Not Working

Xbox Game Bar Recorder Not Working: So whenever now I open xbox game bar I cant record but not only that in the settings app. When I click on gaming and click xbox game bar. IT doesnt show the change shortcuts thing and when I click captures it doesnt show recording preferences. So i cant change anything in...
  7. Xbox Game Bar Recorder Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar Recorder Not Working: So whenever now I open xbox game bar I cant record but not only that in the settings app. When I click on gaming and click xbox game bar. IT doesnt show the change shortcuts thing and when I click captures it doesnt show recording preferences. So i cant change anything in...
  8. Xbox Game Bar doesn't record my mic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar doesn't record my mic: I need quick help on xbox game bar. Most of the times, I mean, 100% of the times xbox game bar won't record my mic even though it recorded everything. There's like one way to fix it just by disable and enable back mic in xbox game bar interface but I don't want to do it...
  9. Xbox Game Bar doesn't record my mic

Xbox Game Bar doesn't record my mic: I need quick help on xbox game bar. Most of the times, I mean, 100% of the times xbox game bar won't record my mic even though it recorded everything. There's like one way to fix it just by disable and enable back mic in xbox game bar interface but I don't want to do it...
  10. Xbox Game Bar Recording Not Working!!!!!

Xbox Game Bar Recording Not Working!!!!!: I have been trying to record Youtube videos for a few days now but I cant because whenever I try to record it says, "Recording Isn't Working" Error 0x82323619. I have tried repairing and resetting Xbox Game Bar, but nothing has worked. Please help me as soon as possible...