Windows 10: my recovery email is incorrect

Discus and support my recovery email is incorrect in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; my recovery email and cell phone number are incorrect (out of date) its saying i requested a security change in August (i didnt) how can i unlock... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LeslieUrquhart, Sep 4, 2018.

1. my recovery email is incorrect

my recovery email and cell phone number are incorrect (out of date)

its saying i requested a security change in August (i didnt)

how can i unlock my account?

:)

LeslieUrquhart, Sep 4, 2018

2. Mail in Windows 10 - incorrect email address suggestion

When I create a new message and start to type an address a list of suggestions pops up. The top one is incorrect and I want to delete it but it does NOT appear in my contacts. How can I get rid of it?

[Original subject: Live Mail in Windows 10 - incorrect email address suggestion]

JohnSchmitz1, Sep 4, 2018
  3. yogurt_21 Win User
    Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Sep 4, 2018
  4. dalchina Win User

my recovery email is incorrect

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

my recovery email is incorrect

1. my recovery email is incorrect - Similar Threads - recovery email incorrect

2. Incorrect Email Set as Administrator email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Incorrect Email Set as Administrator email: Hi,I was trying to remove my email from my laptop as the administrator and give my father's email as the administrator. However, I missed one letter in his email and gave the wrong one. I made this incorrect email address the administrator and my account a standard user. When...
  3. Incorrect Email Set as Administrator email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incorrect Email Set as Administrator email: Hi,I was trying to remove my email from my laptop as the administrator and give my father's email as the administrator. However, I missed one letter in his email and gave the wrong one. I made this incorrect email address the administrator and my account a standard user. When...
  4. Recovery Environment Password Incorrect

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recovery Environment Password Incorrect: Hello all, For the past few weeks I've been having issues with booting my Asus laptop. There has been a few ongoing problems with drivers and windows update. But thats another story. Ultimately I'm in the recovery environment trying to refresh the windows install on my...
  5. Email address incorrect

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Email address incorrect: Hello, When I set up my account info on my new pc, I had entered my outlook.com address accidentally as an outlook.ca. When I go to fix typo, I enter the outlook.com and it tells me this address unavailable. This is true, but it is MY correct address! I try to change it...
  6. Incorrect email address

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Incorrect email address: Somehow Windows 10 saved an email address for me that is fictional. How can I make Windows 10 remove this bogus address? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/incorrect-email-address/ffa5c3d0-1682-4fa1-9b2e-11f32a9b40d4
  7. Login Email is Incorrect

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Login Email is Incorrect: Hi whenever I try to login to something linked to my Microsoft account Mail, Edge etc. it shows the correct email but when I am prompted for my password it has me signing into the wrong email. At one point the "wrong" email was my Microsoft account email but I have since...
  8. Recovery of emails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovery of emails: How do I recover some 400+ inbox emails Windows Live Mail that I just deleted by mistake https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-of-emails/827382ea-85e9-44d1-b4fc-32c8b14bc394
  9. Incorrect email identification

in Windows 10 Customization
    Incorrect email identification: Why does a friends email name come up as 'Bigpond' instead of the name in contacts list? She has a bigpond email address? I use Windows live mail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/incorrect-email-identification/55485b10-9e40-4f49-83f7-1c0f8f3c792c
  10. Incorrect BitLocker recovery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Incorrect BitLocker recovery: Hello! So my Lenovo Thinkpad had a faulty motherboard which I sent off to get it replaced and I have just got it back! All good, but it was asking for BitLocker recovery key- I followed the steps to get it and the key I had was invalid (the Laptop ID was the same but the Key...