Windows 10: My refresh popup freeze at desktop

Discus and support My refresh popup freeze at desktop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After resetting my window, whenever i start my PC and i try to refresh my PC, i press double click but my PC remains busy in scrolling and very late... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by hamid1997, Jun 7, 2020.

1. hamid1997 Win User

My refresh popup freeze at desktop

After resetting my window, whenever i start my PC and i try to refresh my PC, i press double click but my PC remains busy in scrolling and very late open refresh pop on desktop however remaining my laptop working fine. please tell me solution of my problem

:)

hamid1997, Jun 7, 2020

2. Desktop freeze after log in

Hi Keith,

In order for us to find out what causes your desktop to freeze after logging in, we would like to gather more information:

• Did you make any recent changes on your computer prior to this issue?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • When the computer freezes, do you get an error message?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Jun 7, 2020
  3. Try3 Win User
    Desktop

Margrave,

If the problem symptom returns [Desktop showing the correct contents when looked at in File explorer but not when looking at the Desktop itself], right-click on an empty area of the Desktop and select Refresh.

Many people have found that their Desktop's are not refreshing automatically and are forced to take this step. I searched & searched for a permanent solution but every suggestion I found either had no effect or had only a limited-duration effect.

Denis

Try3, Jun 7, 2020
  4. My refresh popup freeze at desktop

Jsssssssss, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

My refresh popup freeze at desktop

1. My refresh popup freeze at desktop - Similar Threads - refresh popup freeze

2. Desktop refreshing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop refreshing: So, i updates my PC to the latest windows 11 preview update today and when i log in to my PC it just kind of refreshes like 5 times until it crashes and restarts. To add to that sometimes when i try to log into my PC it doesn't log in, what i mean by this is that i put in my...
  3. Desktop refreshing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop refreshing: So, i updates my PC to the latest windows 11 preview update today and when i log in to my PC it just kind of refreshes like 5 times until it crashes and restarts. To add to that sometimes when i try to log into my PC it doesn't log in, what i mean by this is that i put in my...
  4. Desktop refresh

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop refresh: When I delete a file from the Desktop and it goes to the Recycle Bin and I empty the Recycle Bin, the file shows back up on the desktop with 0 bytes and when I try to delete it again, it says the file can't be found and then I have to press F5 for it to go away....
  5. Why are my desktop icons refreshing?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why are my desktop icons refreshing?: My desktop icons go from the icon to all white then back to the icon every now and then and same with my windows taskbar and icons I pinned there. Any way to fix this? My only lead is that I had adobe creative cloud before then I put it in the trash but I downloaded a newer...
  6. Firefox refresh popup

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox refresh popup: Is there a setting to get rid of this. I get it on new profiles. [img] 140840
  7. Mystery popup on Desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Mystery popup on Desktop: [img] This pops up occasionally in the lower right of the desktop. I cannot find a Kommodo.com on my pc or Google. Maybe it's a virus -- I use Malwarebytes and Windows Defender and no notice from either. There is no indication in Task Manager. Aside from the irritation it...
  8. My desktop and taskbar keeps refreshing.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My desktop and taskbar keeps refreshing.: Whenever I download an image such as a png or jpeg my desktop, taskbar, and open folders refreshes and it is quite annoying. Some help would be very appreciated....
  9. popup on my desktop homescreen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    popup on my desktop homescreen: I left mt apple computer sitting at the home screen when a popup window appeared that said "suspicious content found". I cant remember 100% what it looked like bc it was a while ago, but it had that typical Microsoft look like from the website. I was wondering what this even...
  10. Desktop Taskbar Refresh

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop Taskbar Refresh: Having just upgraded to Windows 10 from W 7. My problem is that the Desktop and the Task Bar frequently refreshes. This results in any work I am doing on the Desktop is cancelled. Can anybody please help. Thanks in anticipation 54757